main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:SA Trivia Thread

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by evil-incarnate, Oct 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. evil-incarnate

evil-incarnate Jedi Youngling star 7

Jun 30, 2004
    What type of fruit did "old Jira" sell ?

2. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
  3. evil-incarnate

evil-incarnate Jedi Youngling star 7

Jun 30, 2004
    Who designed & produced Droidekas ?

4. Nawara-Ven

Nawara-Ven Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 19, 2004
    I don't know :p

5. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    These large, mobile weapons platforms were created by the Trade Federation to augment their legions of battle droids. Destroyer droids were built on a platform that could curl in upon itself in what was known as "Wheel Form," and roll into battle. Once deployed, the destroyer would unfold itself, steadying its massive form on three stout legs in what was known as the "Combat Stance." Its arms were studded with laser cannons and projectile launchers, and its head was filled with sensitive sensors and detectors used to local its targets. Models developed shourtly before the Battle of Naboo included small shield generators, and a series in development had independent, programmable computer brains that freed them from the necessity of a Droid Control Ship. The destroyer droids were also known as droidekas, and were produced by the Colicoids of Colla IV. The form of the destroyer droid mirrors the forms of the Colicoids themselves, including the ability to roll up into a ball and surprise their targets

6. TK1571

TK1571 Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 10, 2003
    that promotional material was brought to you by the Colla IV Inter-Galactic Trade Relations & Economic Development Commitee :D

Please feel free to contact us should you require any further information, we have several satisfied customers which will gladly vouch for our product. [face_devil]

7. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
  8. Darth_Meanders

Darth_Meanders Jedi Master star 5

May 23, 2004
    What parts did producer Gary Kurtz's daughters play in Episode IV. Bonus points for their names!

9. TK1571

TK1571 Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 10, 2003
    I am not sure of their names but i think they were some of the jawas... could be wrong but i remember something from DVDs about them.

10. Aztek

Aztek Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2001
    The names are Melissa and Tifanny, as well as playing Jawa's they also played Bespin Citizens and Rebels.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.