main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oceania Trivial Pursuit SW DVD Game Out June!

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by rogueconnect, May 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rogueconnect

rogueconnect Jedi Youngling

May 10, 2005
    Just found out in my inbox this morning that the Trivial Pursuit Star Wars Saga DVD TV Game will start hit store shelves after the 21st of June!!

I've had a sneak preview of the Oz edition and it looks pretty darn cool.

2. Aztek

Aztek Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2001
    Hope it's better than the old star wars trivial pursuit, the questions were so easy my sister ( a non star wars person) was getting the majority of them right.

3. rogueconnect

May 10, 2005
    I've played it for a bit, some of the questions were easy others I just didn't know the answer to.

Quite a cool feature is the on-screen questions. One in particular that I played was an image of a character that's basically impossible to distinguish who it is. It becomes a bit clearer, but not all the way. The point is that you have to name the character to get the answer correct.

Something else that I got my hands on, the concept artwork for the Australian version.

4. rogueconnect

May 10, 2005
    Damn, after seeing Episode III last night I'm really glad that I didn't come across any of the Ep III spoilers in the game. I would have been devastated!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.