main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Trivial Pursuit Torurney, and subsequent fund raisers

Discussion in 'Archive: Fayetteville, NC' started by CMR, Jun 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CMR

CMR Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2002
    In this thread please post your ideas about time, prizes, etc here....

2. DarthByApathy

DarthByApathy Jedi Youngling

May 6, 2002
    For the tourney to work we need to award prizes, prizes cost money. To provide awards we need to raise money therefore the tourney cannot be our first fund raiser. Car washes, while a good source of money, are very hard to plan at this point because of the fact that everywhere has been rented out for car washes months in advance. We need to think of another way to raise money, we've ruled out dues, I believe we've even voted that idea down as a group so we really need to think of another way to raise money, maybe checking with other FF Chapters would be a good idea. We also need to think of what prizes we could provide, I think a new lightsaber would be a good idea for a prize, of course all prizes should be SW oriented because the nature of the trivia questions. We also need to think of ways to advertise, flyers are a good idea, but we need places to put them, and of course we've already got a location for the tourney. Well, I think that should start some discussion, please throw out some ideas, we need them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.