main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary Trivial Pursuit

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by DRK_HLMT, Mar 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mogook

Mogook Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    I just wanted to say I'm pretty good with the movies.

2. Isbeth

Isbeth Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    Mogook, you wanna go with MuttandSolo and Chissdude or DRK_HLMT? I can sit out and not care or jump in I am cool with all of this.

Um, Luke take a gander what they got Sapient doing his second day. I have a feeling he's gonna be awfully busy putting out fires. LOL.
    [face_laugh]

3. Luke_Starkiller

Luke_Starkiller Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 26, 2001
    I just talked to him via PM and he will check to make sure he is allowed. If he is allowed, he is in.

4. Mogook

Mogook Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    It doesn't matter to me what team I'm on. Though, I think Broadcastah wanted to be on the same team as me.

5. Isbeth

Aug 28, 2001
    Then if you go with DRK_HLMT and Chissdude and I go with Mutt, we got three teams, if Sapient is in. However, I will most graciously negate my position if someone despirately wants to come in. Anybody PM Aragorn 327 and Lolipon and Sithspawn 35 and ask them if they still want in, now is their chance.

6. MuttandSolo

MuttandSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 1, 2002
    What about Errant, Derth, and Eva? Or are they on a team already?

7. Eva_Pilot04

Eva_Pilot04 Jedi Knight star 7

Nov 15, 2001
    I'm not on a team yet. I'm pretty good with the books and movies. I don't know a whole lot about the games though... or is that not part of it?

8. MuttandSolo

Feb 1, 2002
    Is it me, or is the time for this site, a little off.

As of the post submission, I have 5:27 p.m. EST, making it 2:27 p.m. board time.

Edit: My message originally posted at 2:44, 17 minutes fast. I know I have the correct time, as my watch is synchronized with the Navy's data labs. Time is very, VERY important in flight test!

9. Isbeth

Aug 28, 2001
    PM them Mutt, I don't know if they want to play or not. Errant's strenght is EU. Eva is good all around. Only know Derth is good with whipped cream, and I am not even sure of that. [face_laugh]

It is off Mutt. There is a thread about it in the Welcome or Announcements boards, but hell, you ain't no nubee! It ain't so important with the boards.

10. MuttandSolo

Feb 1, 2002
    Well, I'm posting a slot in the morning. Who ever wants to be on my team, currently named CCFF Victoria's Squadron, needs to PM me before tomorrow morning. So the first two PM's I receive of people wanting on my team will be selected. So Isbeth (or anyone else) if you want on the team, PM me asap. I'm not going to pick you if you don't speak up and commit.

11. MuttandSolo

Feb 1, 2002
    Sorry, pet pieve!

12. Isbeth

Aug 28, 2001
    And what is that Mutt?

13. MuttandSolo

Feb 1, 2002
    Isbeth,

I was responding to the time issue.

14. Isbeth

Aug 28, 2001
    Ok, whatever, Mutt. Sheeze you engineers are a weird breed. ;)

15. DRK_HLMT

DRK_HLMT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    Okay, whoever wants to join up just say Yay or Nay here. I would like to get a head count of who actually wants to participate. Like MuttandSolo said I will also post a slot for tomorrow morning. Luke_Starkiller, you might want to do the same thing. As long as we have enough people who want to play, we can sort out who will be on the teams when we find out which teams will be selected. We can submit three teams but maybe only 1 or 2 might get selected.

16. DRK_HLMT

Dec 7, 2001
    I'll be calling my team The Rogue Mutineers. That was my old X-Wing Vs. TIE Fighter group back in the day and I just want to honor them with the name. Anyone up for Team RM?

17. MuttandSolo

Feb 1, 2002
    Well it sure didn't take long for respoonses. The members of Victoria's Squadron will comprise [drumroll]:

Eva_Pilot04 and DerthNader! Eva refused to don the uniform but we won't hold it against him! After all, there is public health at stake here. This will be a dangerous selection I know.

The spork-side clouds everything...

I will be posting our team first thing tomorrow.

18. Isbeth

Aug 28, 2001
    Wait a minute, wait a minute. I feel like the kid who gets thrown off of the softball team. :_| That's ok. I'll live. I'll fill in for anyone as an alterate, but this trivia stuff, except for EU, isn't my cup of tea. Mutt, better put on that rainproofed poncho if you got Eva and Derth on the same team. [face_laugh] Just keep reminding them they are on the same team and keep them separated and you guys will do fine.

I'm still up for grabs. [Watch what you say...Luke, Motterman, Mogook, Broadcastah...] But if you don't need me, I can make myself useful elsewhere. Please, however keep us posted of your progress.

19. DRK_HLMT

Dec 7, 2001
    Okay, so we have one team that's good to go for sure. Victoria's Squadron Commanded by MuttandSolo with Eva and Derth as his wingmates! I still have openings for my team. Just shoot me a PM if you?re interested. What about you Luke_Starkiller? Got your team ready?

20. DRK_HLMT

Dec 7, 2001
    Okay, the sign-up thread for game #2 is up go here to sign up!!!

21. Aragorn327

Aragorn327 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2001
    I'll be on the Rogue Mutineers....

22. DRK_HLMT

Dec 7, 2001
    Alright I signed up the Rogue Mutiners. I've got Aragorn327 as a wingmate. Any one else interested in joining the RM?

23. MuttandSolo

Feb 1, 2002
    I though sign-up wasn't supposed to post until this morning? All the time stamps for everyone else who posted was last night.

I did post this morning, but not sure if we have a guaranteed slot.

24. ErrantVenture

ErrantVenture Jedi Youngling

Feb 11, 2002
    It looks like my semester is going to be a little busy, so I'll join Isbeth as an alternate. I will be free after May, though.

25. Lolipon

Lolipon Jedi Grand Master star 3

Aug 28, 1999
    If any of the teams need me I'll join. I'm not sure what teams are full or not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.