main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Trolls

Discussion in 'Archive: Idaho Falls, ID' started by Oscar_the_Gungan, May 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oscar_the_Gungan

Oscar_the_Gungan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    Just thought I'd set the record straight. I'm all for someone wanting to start a club, or someone with the gumption to restructure anything existing. We have reason to believe "durfnader" was a troll. An email I received from this person said they were Jessica Bood. The email read like the person had never met me and never been to any club activity which made me suspicious. A friend of ours saw the latest post and decided to contact the RSA who discovered the messages origanted in Denver. If someone really is interested in a fan club, feel free to call me and preferably meet in person to discuss. I asked DurfNader to meet in person and this question was seemingly ignored in the correspondence. The trolling really is more annoying than anything else and if there are people out there who still harbor such hatred toward me or my wife I truely feel sorry for them.

2. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    [:D] Hang in there, mate. I'm just here to help you guys out and bat away the trolls.

So, if you're thinking about trolling these boards, or any boards for that matter, save yourself the time and trouble and go elsewhere. It's pretty obvious that you're lying if your IP says you're posting from San Francisco and you claim to live in Idaho. :p

3. spiralpadawan

spiralpadawan Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 1, 2005
    It's really sad what the Green Eyed Monster will do to people.

I'm with Erik, if anyone has trouble with us, it's their issue, we have a life!

4. RABIDJAWA

RABIDJAWA Jedi Youngling star 2

May 20, 2002
    What I think is kinda funny: How much of a wussy do you have to be to hide behind a fake identity?! If you've got issues with someone either go to that person, or shut your bloody mouth.

Besides, if you don't take responsibilty for something you've said, then if you say something cool, you can't take credit for it later!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.