main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA Trooper Intern for a day

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Rogue6, Aug 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rogue6

Rogue6 Jedi Master star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    Good stuff... MAXIM

Oops,,, forgot, you have to be a Maxim Subscriber to access the Maxim Lounge.

I created my own 'mirror' of the article Here. Enjoy.

2. LeiaAsylum

LeiaAsylum Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 9, 2003
    I just feel the need to point out that the article gives Leia some props for being the best shot - rock on! :)

Of course, no one calculated who was best with a lightsaber, but I still feel pretty righteous right now :)

3. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    Technically if you find the stats for the characters in the SW RPG D6 system you'll find Han Solo has the highest degree of skill with a blaster weapon. He hits the freakin tentacle of the Sarlacc blind! You gotta have some bad@ss skill to do that! Also with a DL-44 you don't even have to be accurate just fire in a general direction and chunks of wall start falling down and explode (i.e. escape from Docking Bay 94).

4. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    Star Wars AND Maxim? What more could you want? Now all they have to do is a "Women of Star Wars" pictorial, with Padme on the cover with the slave outfit. [face_mischief]

5. DarthVader79

DarthVader79 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 16, 2001
    I just bought this issue :)

6. Rogue6

Mar 12, 2002
    Pick up a copy of Maxim on your local news stands to see the 3-4 page article promoting the upcoming Trilogy DVD.

You know, they could do a "Women of Star Wars" spread to promote the movie in May. The photo shoot would have to be 3 months prior, so we're look'n at what, Feb. Major promotions will be done leading up to the release obviously so magazine covers will be just 1 of the sources Lucas will be utilizing.

We've got to tap our 'Powerful Allies' to see if a "Women of SW" shoot could be done. If anything at all, just some women in SW garb i.e. slave outfit(s) would be suitable for Maxim ;). Shoot, if anyone from FanForce would like to 'Model' for that, they should pitch it to Maxim.

Any takers?

7. Ben_Skywalker

Ben_Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 20, 2001
    I live in San Francisco now :)

8. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Are you volunteering Chris for the job Case? ;)

9. Rogue6

Mar 12, 2002
    Well I'm sure many fine ladies would line up to do a Women of Star Wars spread!

Start Recruiting!

10. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    What I meant for a pictorial was to feature the models and actresses in Star Wars: Keira Knightley, Rose Byrne, Amy Allen, Michonne Bourriague, Nalini Krishan, Orli Shoshan, and Natalie of course, to name a few...

11. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Oh come on Six I know you have that metal bikini stashed away somewhere for your honeymoon. I'm sure you have something for Chris too! ;)

12. Rogue6

Mar 12, 2002
    Matt, I was with you all along! That would be the ideal layout. But if that's not in the works, then we should produce our own ;)

13. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.