main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp Troopers Needed! Sat. Nov.15th. Starwars Clone Wars Release!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Rotag21, Nov 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Hello ALL!!

I am looking for anyone in costume to help out for a Star Wars Clone Wars Release Party. I need a Jedi and someone to wear the Tuskin.

It will be held Saturday Nov. 15th. from 12pm to 3pm at the FYE store in Concord NH at the Steeple Gate Mall. We are only in need of a few people (2) to help out.

For those of you that can do this, you will receive the following.....

1 free copy of the "Clone Wars Movie" WOW!!
    1 free Clone Wars Poster. WOW! WOW!

So again first come first serve! Come hang out for a couple hours get a free movie... what could be better? lol Please let me know who can help. I'll go with who ever get to me first.

Please make sure that you CAN make it. If your not sure well than... I have to go with the next person. They are advertising this around the store. So I need whom ever to show up.

Thanks,
    TK

PS ...Yes there will be a place to change and I'll have something for you all to eat and drink. When have I NOT EVER taken care of you guys?! lol SeeYa!!

Again I only need 2 from our group. I have 2 from the 501st. coming as well plus myself. 5 is the limit!!

2. flightmech73

flightmech73 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 5, 2007
    Hey if ya don't have a Jedi yet I can do it!

3. jediscar

jediscar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2007
    I've been meanign to call you, but keep forgetting. Neither James or I can make it on the 15th. Sorry! See you tomorrow night.

4. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Hey Andy,

If you'd like to be the Jedi for the day it's yours. Just let me know for sure and I'll write you in on the list. I am still looking for someone to do the Tuskin? Just let me know.

SeeYa,
    TK

A reminder it is Saturday Nov. 15th. 12pm to 3pm. You will have to be there by 11am for a head count and to get ready.

5. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Ok All...

Thanks to those of you that got back to me. I have the people I need for the event. So I'm all set.

John I'm good we are set for people. If you wish to come by and check it out. Your MORE than welcome. You can do the Tuskin also if you'd like. I'd love to have you and an extra person is ALLWAY a good thing. lol But the 5 spaces I had open for the free movie are all full. I do have some other items we'll have for people that still wish to come.

Andy - You are all set. You are on the list. Jedi Correct? Please let me know.

SeeYa,
    TK

6. flightmech73

Aug 5, 2007
    Aye sir. Ill be there in my best Jedi outfit. OK....... Ill be there in my only Jedi outfit. Cant wait.

7. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Thanks Andy!

Looks like I may have R@ there as well! Should be a fun afternoon.

SeeYa,
    TK

8. flightmech73

Aug 5, 2007
    who's rat? or did you mean r2

9. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Lol!

That would be R2-D2... sorry. It does look like he'll be stoping by as well. So I hope anyone that came make it shows up. I would be very cool to have a big group there. This is turning out to be a great weekend for me. lol

Saturday at FYE.
    Sunday Portsmith Comic Show.

This is what weekend were made for. lol [face_dancing]

SeeYa,
    TK

10. flightmech73

Aug 5, 2007
    Hi all. Just wanted to throw out there that I took The photos from My camera and put them on the NH mando's photo bucket. Heres the link for ya.
    http://s270.photobucket.com/albums/jj103/nhmandalorians/FYE%20DVD%20Release/

I also tweaked the look of the photo bucket sight. Hope ya like it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.