main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roch, NY Troopers Wanted

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by jedimaster1610, Feb 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedimaster1610

jedimaster1610 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 1, 2005
    Are any of you troopers out there available next week? I ask because I need two or three troopers for a small part in my Senior Project Film.

2. Doc_Bev

Doc_Bev Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 28, 2003
    Could the first 501st to read this please cross post this over on the NER board as well? I'm under the impression that most of the area troopers would see a posting there first opposed to here.

~Doc_Bev

3. RogueSquadronWingnut

RogueSquadronWingnut Jedi Master star 4

Apr 7, 2002
  4. jedimaster1610

Nov 1, 2005
    Thanks Scotty

5. TX4277

TX4277 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 6, 2005
    What days/times?

6. T_StarFlyer

T_StarFlyer Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 2, 2004
    Ron, What kind of troopers are you looking for are you in need of a Tie Pilot or a Royal Guard?

7. jedimaster1610

Nov 1, 2005
    I'm probably only going to need storm and stealth, thanks anyways though tom and I appreciate the offer ;) , and at this point its going to be next week, only one day, from 4 - 7 at my school. The only reason Im tentative on the time is because Im waiting for the total ok from the principal. He likes the idea, he just has to make sure what times i can go in and shoot. I'll keep everyone posted, just ask if there are any other questions.

8. TD-027

TD-027 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 27, 2004
    Ron,
    I'll help if you need me. Let me know.

Duane-

9. TX4277

Apr 6, 2005
    Wed and Fri next week are easiest for me but if you need another day I can probably move things around a little bit.

Mike

10. T_StarFlyer

T_StarFlyer Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 2, 2004
    I hope some one took pictures

11. RogueSquadronWingnut

RogueSquadronWingnut Jedi Master star 4

Apr 7, 2002
    Hasnt happened yet. They need times and dates.

12. jedimaster1610

Nov 1, 2005
    yeah, im still working out times/dates with the principal and band teacher...im just waiting on an email

13. jedimaster1610

Nov 1, 2005
    Duane and Mike, are you guys free this wednesday from 4-7pm? I can change the times if those arent good but wed is going to be my best day to shoot.

14. TX4277

Apr 6, 2005
    I can make it. I will need an address when you get a shot, and perhaps your cellphone number. What "exactly" do you want us to do btw?

Mike

15. TD-027

Feb 27, 2004
    Ron,
    VERY sorry I missed this: Unfortuantely I had a conference call at work that I had to take. It ended at 5:45 so there was no way I could make it. Sorry Buddy I feel horrible.

Duane

16. TX4277

Apr 6, 2005
    Duane,
    You missed a great time... but I think it went pretty well. Ron can fill you in. I got to troop, die, play trooper corpse, and they're going to clone me so I can be a whole bunch o'troopers too :D

Ron,
    Awesome job man, I hope it comes together well. I can't wait to see it.

17. jedimaster1610

Nov 1, 2005
    Awesome work Mike, the footage looks great and there shouldnt be any problems with the blue-screen, but if there are...i have a better screen we can use and we can re-shoot next week. Hopefully what we have will be good. Thanks so much.

18. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    I'm glad to hear the shoot went well.
    I can't wait to see how this turned out!

~Doc_Bev

19. jedimaster1610

Nov 1, 2005
    Well, i did some editing last night and the lightsabers came out great, but im not happy with the greenscreen. I want to re-shoot it this upcoming week. Once again, Mike if youre free it would be great to have you again. Also, Duane and Darren, the invite is open to you again as well. Let we know what days, if any, would be best for you guys, and i'll work out the staging with the principal.

20. -KnightShade-

-KnightShade- Jedi Youngling star 2

May 18, 2004
    Generally evenings after 6pm are best during the week, but this week may be difficult to schedule (I have a project to finish before the Boston event)...

I'm not sure what your timeline is overall....

21. TX4277

Apr 6, 2005
    I can probably find a day this week either Tu,We,Th. If it's after 6p then it's a little bit easier for me too. However with Boston this weekend if you think its possible to do it next week that'd be better but if not lemme know.

M

22. jedimaster1610

Nov 1, 2005
    I talked to the principal today and the next time I can take over the stage would be next Friday, the 17, which is St. Patricks Day. I know thats a pretty crappy day due to partying so the next free day after that would be Monday the 20th, the day after Village Gate. I would totally understand you guys not being able to come on a holiday so just fill me in on your best availability. Thanks alot.

23. TD-027

Feb 27, 2004
    Ron,
    I can do the 17th or the 20th so whats ever easier for the other 2 is fine for me. Thanks for the 2nd chance bud-

Duane

24. TX4277

Apr 6, 2005
    I can do either day just fine.

25. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    I don't know what KnightShade's work schedule will be like for the 17th or 20th, but I do know that at 7pm on the 17th we have the USS Tranquility monthly meeting and bowling tournament.

~Doc_Bev

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.