main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq Trooping at the Balloon Fiesta on Saturday morning Oct 8th........

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Bloodclaw65, Oct 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shaak_Vi

Shaak_Vi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 14, 2005
    Yeah, I know, I have a pair of thin leggings I wear underneath. I'm just not a morning person so it sounds like too much work! :p I don't think I'll wanna deal with all the traffic that early and then have to suit up at my vehicle and walk in by myself in costume...blah de blah blah. You know... So I would probably go but not suited up. That way I could be half asleep and cranky with no bad reflection on the 501st. :p

I would be much more up to an evening event. :D

2. propgeek1701

propgeek1701 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    See, that's what I meant about attendance being better for an evening event. Many of us are night owls. Few of us are early birds.

3. SithLordAaron

SithLordAaron Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2002
    I'm not making any promises, but what if I can get you guys a place to suit up? There may be a slight chance I can get part of the Golf Academy to don the costumes. Let me know and I can ask my boss.

4. jedijason330

jedijason330 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 11, 2005
    I'm for Saturday morning. I think their will be more people there.

5. servent78

servent78 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 21, 2005
    Sorry but i did make plans to be there on Sunday! Well at least with Family! But everyone have fun!!!

6. Darth_Firebird

Darth_Firebird Jedi Youngling

Sep 17, 2005
    Well, if I had a costume to wear I might have gone. Been a pain and a half to find a Sandtrooper outfit in my rather stalky size. But since this is the first Fiesta in 3 years I won't have to work for the station I am employed by, taking a breather this year.

7. skyra

skyra Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 9, 2001
    The weather does not look too promising according to the Weather Channel, so rely on local forecasters to get a better picture of the weather. I'm going to California on Thursday so I won't be able to be there to support you guys. If it works out for you to troop, do us proud. :)

8. jedijason330

jedijason330 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 11, 2005
    So, are we doing this?[face_praying]

9. Gecko_Fett

Gecko_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    I have not heard yet....but either way....we (Yvonne and I) are going Saturday at some point!

10. EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2005
    well, i WAS gonna go...but now that I'm sick, it depends on how I feel by then. :(

11. HarleyQ_T

HarleyQ_T Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 23, 2005
    Hope you feel well soon.

12. hairlesswookie

hairlesswookie Jedi Master star 3

Oct 23, 2001
    Jess, will you be in armor regardless?

13. Bloodclaw65

Bloodclaw65 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 3, 2004
    Ok we are to late, next year we need to contact them in may/june to get the ok. and all our ducks in a row. Sorry guys... Also APD because of safety you may not take anything that looks like weapons or props into the grounds, with out the ok ahead of time they have to inspect them and find out what our group is about first. sorry next year. I will get my act together.:(

out BC65

14. darth_of_nm

darth_of_nm Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 17, 2005
    Bummer. Denied...

Although I wouldn't have been their, as I am out of town, major bummer...

15. ZOOfo-Dyas

ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    You MUST be there next year! 'Cause I will be too :D [face_devil]

Not going this year since my sister and brother-in-law are getting ready for their new house and now their new child :D [face_dancing] But next year, we'll be there, w/ baby-pack and all :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.