main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Trooping at the Greenville Carmike

Discussion in 'Archive: Greenville, NC' started by Dal--Intrepid, May 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    I just wanted to say again what a great time I had Friday night trooping with you guys! Thanks for including me and for all your help in leading me around and keeping my bearings for me. It was great fun and I could see how it could get a bit addicting watching the faces and seeing the great reactions you get when fans see the characters. Sure, it got a bit warm in the suit, but I was having such a good time, I don't think I even noticed until we were done. Thanks again for all the help!

2. Jedi_Master_Kel

Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2002
    I also wanted to say thanks, for Dalton, for doning the Vader suit, for Mike in being a great Jedi and also helping out Trooper Wrangling.

I especially want to thank Robbie. Robbie, as much as I love being Vader and the Imperial Officer, your willingness to let me borrow your TK armor, made Episode 3 probably, if not the best, one of the very best times I have every had trooping. I know how it is to let something precious of yours, like a suit of armor, out of your site. Thank you for trusting me.

Again, thank you to everyone.

Kevin G. we missed you and hope you feel up to meeting soon.

Kevin H.

3. The_Green_Ranger

The_Green_Ranger Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 18, 2004
    I am glad you guys had fun. I really wanted to be there but work interfered again. Well I should be thankful to have a job but still.

4. Master_Dante_Jarmeck

Master_Dante_Jarmeck Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 18, 2005
    yes i wanted to thank you guys too for including me. i had a blast. im putting the pics up in the link in my profile on rebel legion, but ill get a link up here too.

http://photobucket.com/albums/y153/newageknight18/

there ya go.

5. Master_Dante_Jarmeck

Master_Dante_Jarmeck Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 18, 2005
    i hope to have the pics up there tomorrow.

6. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    Have you had a chance to get your pics in order yet? I'm really curious to see how they turned out! :D

7. jkg_vader

jkg_vader Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    Yeah, does anyone have any pics from that night?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.