main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Trooping this weekend

Discussion in 'Archive: Daytona Beach, FL' started by Q99213, Mar 31, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Q99213

Q99213 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2001
    Hey all, just another public service announcement from your friendly neighborhood Jedi. I just got a PM from _Red_ over at the FL501st boards. He and a few others are going to trooping this weekend at the boardwalk. I don't know what time yet, but it sounds like a cool thing to do before we meet to go rock climbing, or if you can't make the climb, head on out and support the Beachtroopers! Just look for the guys in either the shiny white armor or black and blue FL501st shirts :)

2. Jayna

Jayna Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    So are you proposing we get costumed up and join them?

What kind of trooping will be involved?

I'm always up for a costume opportunity. :D

3. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Well you still need to get snazzed up so I can take a pic and get you into the Legion.

Hey, we are going to be meeting at Wal*Mart on Granada , cuz there are a few comen from O-town, we will be there at about 11, then we are going to go to the parking garage across from the Ocean Center.
    and then go over to the boardwalk, and the Ocean walk and just hang out in armor, if the cops say anything we are just going to hang out and have a good time, i don't think the cops should say anything though, realy don't think they care.

Leme know

Sounds like some blasty fun to me! I may have a partial costume by then ;)

4. Karma

Karma Jedi Master star 3

Aug 16, 2000
    Hi all, I can't make the 'troop because of karate practice and I need to find out about the climb...which place y'all going to?
    My 'rents are coming up on Sunday for a visit so I may need the afternoon to clear the house.
  5. Commander_Clone

Commander_Clone Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2002
    Wait, wasn't there already a fanforce thing this weekend? I don't remember what it was specifically, but I do remember posting something along the lines of a sarcastic post stating I have air force this Saturday.

I'm so lost! What was going on, is that cancelled? Is there anyway way we can have a calendar thread?

6. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Comin' Up!

7. Jayna

Apr 19, 2002
    This will be in addition to the climbing, I guess. All that is being said is that there is a costuming opportunity this Saturday if anyone is interested in going. Our own event, the rock climbing, is still scheduled.

8. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Guys, I completely forgot about my ERFSEDS thing Friday night, so needless to say I won't be in bed until well past my normal bed time, so I don't think I'm going to be able to troop and then go climb. If I get a decent amount of sleep then I'll see about going climbing. Maybe I'll take a nap before we meet. Sorry :(

9. Jayna

Apr 19, 2002
    Oh come on! If we meet for climbing at 5, that will give you the vast majority of the day to sleep in. You want to climb! You know you do! It's the inner wookie calling to you! :D

10. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    LOL! My inner wookie!? LMAO!! Oh man, reading that this late after tons of SP-110 HW just isn't good! :p *picks self up off floor*

11. Jayna

Apr 19, 2002
    So that means you're coming, right?!? :D

12. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Who am I to deny the inner Wookie???

13. Jayna

Apr 19, 2002
    I knew you'd see the light. :)

14. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    I'm not seeing much through all this wookie hair. You had to go bring him out, didn't ya?!?!?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.