Read, PA Tropical Storm Isidore and you.

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Wesmin7, Sep 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wesmin7 Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Stories, fun tid-bits, life and death narratives, and anything else you want to post.

Personally I disslike anything that can make vertical rain move at about 40 miles an hour.
  2. GothicAngel85 Jedi Youngling

*seeing the tropical storm heading towards me, I promptly scream at the top of my lungs, turn around, and run as fast as possible in the opposite direction...unfortunatly, only a foot behind me happened to be a brick wall...WHACK*

rotfl...i'm j/k of course...just thought maybe i'd make something humorous out of the natural disaster :p Personally, I hate storms with a passion...they freak me out...I wanted so badly for my boi Tony to hold me, but of course I won't even get to see him again til Monday at school, so the most I could do was talk to him online and have him "virtually" hold me...ARGH!!!!! I HATE STORMS!!!! I also hate weekends...*whines*...waaaaaahhhhhhh, I wanna see my boi again *sniffles*. Okay, since i'm guessing none of you really wanted to hear that rant, i'll shut up right about now...

Storms...storms...umm...I hate em...that's all I can really say...I get freaked out and the only things that can comfort me are being w/friends, being w/my boi, or watching TV or listening to music so loud that I can't hear the pouring rain and the thunder...and, that's all i've got to say...sooo...goodnight everybody!!!

~*Gothic Angel*~
  3. Crazed_Ewok Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I hate storms because it prevents me from going on the computer(I don't want it fried ;) )...period :p
  4. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    Hey Wesmin, how about Friday night and the storm. That was great how that huge wall of rain and wind chased us across the the parking lot. Fortunately for us we got under the roof of the school in time...unlike the majority of the band.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.