main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Trouble downloading DLR

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by ThreeDee, Oct 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThreeDee

ThreeDee Jedi Youngling star 1

May 5, 2000
    Episodes 1, 2, and 4 of Digital Llama Radio (after it moved to TFN) on my hard drive are cut off before the end. I tried to re-download them, but the download always seems to stop before it reaches the end. I noticed episode 1 always stops at 1.85MB. I don't think this is a problem on my end, since I can download other TFN stuff just fine, and can download from others servers without a hitch. Just wanted to know if anyone else has this problem, and what can be done about it.

Sorry if this has been mentioned before, I tried to search for it.

2. pahket

pahket Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 6, 2001
    The downloads may work if you use a download manager like GetRight or Gozilla. If you don't already have them, you need only to do a download.com search for them and you're there. Best of luck to you!

3. ThreeDee

May 5, 2000
    *bump*

4. JoeSunrider

JoeSunrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 6, 2002
    Um, why did you bump after he gave you an answer? That was pretty rude.

5. JEDIBYKNIGHT

JEDIBYKNIGHT Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 17, 2001
    Maybe try cleaning your Temporary Internet Files folder.

6. ThreeDee

May 5, 2000
    Yikes... wasn't trying to be rude, sorry if I came across that way. I just thought this thread was getting lost in the older pages and wanted to see if anyone else had anything to say. But thanks for your responses, pahket and JEDIBYKNIGHT.

7. ThreeDee

May 5, 2000
    Well, clearing out my temp. files seems to have worked, thanks for the suggestion. Sorry again for just bumping it and ignoring the first reply like that, I think it was getting toward late night last night when I posted that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.