main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Trouble in the healers ward, DDC 2014 (Kaagi Adin)completed

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Jan 1, 2014.

1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Such terrific mischief making.

2. jcgoble3

jcgoble3 Chosen One star 6

Nov 7, 2010
    I imagine that it's a lot easier for Yoda to crawl through the ducts than it is for Obi-Wan and Siri. :p

Great drawing! :D

3. RX_Sith

RX_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 13, 2006
    Great picture of the escapades that ensued when Yoda learned about the books.

4. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    The real fun happened when Master Yoda – following Siri and Obi-Wan in the crawlduct – settled down on a grate. The grate broke and Yoda sailed as a surfer towards the desk of Nu where he landed and gave the assembled Jedi a lesson about naughty books.
    Someone took a picture and made a drawing.

I wonder who did THAT drawing. ;)

earlybird-obi-wan likes this.
  5. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Jedi are having some fun
    It is
    Kaagi's friends of course

and here is the next entry

Entry 19
    Yesterday I blew out the single very big candle on my birthday cake because I celebrated my 100th birthday.

Today I saw the pyre for the very old Jedi Gavin Maurishka. He was very old for a Serindian and died in his sleep. And as with Serindian customs the ceremony to celebrate his passing in the Force is held on the same day.
    His padawan Tarko Sanek was there and not devastated after the severance of the bond. Tarko knew.
    Gavin Maurishka had with his last powers transferred his bond with Tarko to a knowing Tomy Itsi, one of the older Jedi knights serving in the technical department. Tomy had never taken a padawan and told me why. He had been thinking about taking Tarko as his padawan but was delighted to see old Gavin take Tarko. Now he would finish what Gavin had begun.

I have known Gavin all my life. He was fun to be with and liked his given nickname ‘grease’ Maurishka. As a technical engineer he cared for droids and stuff with the utmost care. And his moustache was his pride and he put a lot of hair grease in it to keep the curved up points in shape. When he was laughing – and he did that a lot – the moustache tips were dancing.

RX_Sith, jcgoble3 and AzureAngel2 like this.
  6. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Today I saw the pyre for the very old Jedi Gavin Maurishka. He was very old for a Serindian and died in his sleep. And as with Serindian customs the ceremony to celebrate his passing in the Force is held on the same day.

Sniff, that was touching! @};-

7. jcgoble3

Nov 7, 2010
    Very touching remembrance of a friend. [:D]

8. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Touching remembrance and fancy mustache dancing.

9. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Thanks all for reading and the replies

Entry 20
    99 days have passed since my birthday and I am again worried.

Jedi Master Jorus C'baoth had persuaded the Council to go ahead with project outbound flight.
    I don’t like Master C'baoth at all. He isn’t what you call a humble Jedi. For months he has been planning. He wanted an expedition into the Unknown Regions and eventually beyond the Galactic Rim to another galaxy. The Jedi Council wants to find Vergere. Don’t go to search her was my thought on the expedition. C'baoth used his negotiation power to push Outbound Flight through a committee with all the original proposals intact. The Jedi high council allowed him to take as many Jedi as he needed. He has taken Kenobi and Skywalker along and none of the healers.

AzureAngel2 and RX_Sith like this.
  10. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Nice tie-in to Outbound Flight & justifiable worries about the unstable C'baoth. =D= Ooh, I just thought of something, something fantastic, related to Outbound Flight and Allegiance and the other Zahn title from the PT/OT era, and a particular someone with red-gold hair who figured prominently. LOL Sorry went off on a tangent there. [face_love]

11. jcgoble3

Nov 7, 2010
    Fitting that that would be Kaagi's last thought in the entry. [face_laugh]

12. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Outbound flight to get some results.

13. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    C'baoth used his negotiation power to push Outbound Flight through a committee with all the original proposals intact. The Jedi high council allowed him to take as many Jedi as he needed. He has taken Kenobi and Skywalker along and none of the healers.

Really, really hate that C´baoth guy... [face_frustrated]

14. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    C'Baoth led to LM[face_love]
    He is worried of course
    or not
    He was trouble

Entry 21
    Anakin and Obi-Wan are back.
    I don’t know why.
    C’baoth sure wanted Kenobi and Skywalker on his mission.

But they met Palpatine at Roxuli and yes Anakin is great friends with the supreme chancellor.
    Outbound flight wasn’t their mission anymore. They had to mediate a mining conflict.

Obi-Wan is looking tired. I think a simple mission will cheer him up.

RX_Sith, AzureAngel2 and jcgoble3 like this.
  15. jcgoble3

Nov 7, 2010
    Simple is good.

Transmitted from Wild Space via my datapad's DROID brain

16. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Simple is great especially when one or both are tired. 'Friends' with the Chancellor :p If that is not a loaded statement :eek:

17. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Outbound flight wasn’t their mission anymore. They had to mediate a mining conflict.

You can summon up a long story by some pointy comments. Well done!

* had her husband finally "repair" some computer issues & makes a self-made DVD with home-made video clips

Perhaps, when I am happy with the result, you might get a DVD, luv. Your Dutch address is still the same, right? ;)

* can be unnerving as C´baoth at times... [face_laugh]

18. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Oh no, Chancellor Palpatine starts to interfere.

19. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    is it?
    simple [face_devil]
    He is protecting ....

Entry 22

I shouldn’t have thought about simple missions for Obi-Wan Kenobi. There are never – and I write it down in capitals NEVER – simple missions for our disaster duo.

It was a simple mission to settle a trade dispute but you know – with Anakin along – it turned into a disaster.
    The trip back to the spaceport was fun for Anakin driving the speeder at breakneck speed in a competition with his new friend – the local boy Josh Begtin – and taking a short cut through a powerplant he crashed the speeder after meeting with a powercoupling. Anakin had jumped clear but Obi-Wan was trapped in the wreck. The padawan pulled the master out and extinguished the flames.
    Obi-Wan had bad burns on both legs, broken ribs and a concussion.

Aaqu came to get me to travel with him to Ganaris. I had to fly the new Jedi medshuttle. Yes and that’s something I love.
    On Ganaris we were impressed by the excellent care of the burn injuries with a salve that was unknown to us. Obi-Wan’s doctor – Lia Neitha – told us all about the salve.
    We will come back to Ganaris. Aaqu has made arrangements with doctor Neitha. Swimming in the sea will be a great therapy for Obi-Wan.

Going back to Coruscant I allowed Anakin to fly the shuttle. He liked that immensely of course and told me a funny story about a rollercoaster ride in the dark and becoming stranded for one hour. And we discussed the new Jedi-starfighter the Delta Aethersprite.

Obi-Wan had his second surgery for his legs and is still sedated.

AzureAngel2, RX_Sith and jcgoble3 like this.
  20. jcgoble3

Nov 7, 2010
    If I didn't know better, I'd swear that kid is going to be the death of Obi-Wan. :p

Also, Kaagi was mighty brave to let Anakin pilot the shuttle on the way back after what he did to Obi-Wan.

21. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Oh, wow! That was quite the adventure on Ganaris. But a new medical technique /therapy came out of it at least. :cool:

22. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Obi-wan continues to suffer various injuries when Anakin is involved.

23. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Obi-Wan had his second surgery for his legs and is still sedated.

He needs an extra ER soap opera for all this hospital stays you give him... :p

24. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    In the future and Kaagi had to keep Anakin busy
    Always learning
    Padawans and kids are a disaster
    Does he? In the clone wars series you see him getting injured too

Entry 23
    We are back from Ganaris.
    Obi-Wan is fully recovered. The Ganaris burnsalve was a great aid.

I had fun celebrating my 101th birthday on Ganaris and giving lessons to the doctors.

More fun was there when Master Perion came with a group of masters and padawans for some training with scuba-gear.
    Siri Tachi came and met Lia Neitha. And that solved the puzzle for Obi-Wan about the undistinguisable voices of both women. When he was guided into the ER on Ganaris he had been dreaming about a dewback with Siri sittting on it because she – not Siri but Lia Neitha – had been speaking to him.

Ganaris gave us healers a new way to treat burns. We discovered that the burn-salve made by Lia Neitha had seaweed as ingredient. And that seaweed was the same as found on Manaan and producing the Kolto, a substance used in the same way as bacta and sometimes even better for healing.

But a warning is in place. Don’t use Kolto, bacta or related stuff on Dunai elder and their descendants. I got a little rash when my hand touched the seaweed.

25. jcgoble3

Nov 7, 2010
    Can't have an amazing new substance without some kind of drawback. :p