main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Troublemakers (The Solo twins, Wes Janson, and who knows who else!) updated 11-11

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Killik_Twilight, Oct 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Killik_Twilight

Killik_Twilight Jedi Master star 4

Apr 6, 2005
    Title: Troublemakers
    Author(s): Killik_Twilight
    Timeframe: Four years after Heir to the Empire
    Characters: Jaina Solo, Jacen Solo, Wes Janson, others to come as I think of them.
    Genre: humor
    Keywords: humor
    Summary: Wes teaches the Solo twins pranks
    Notes: I?ve been asked several times to write a sequel to Food Fight, so here it is. Unlike Food Fight, this won?t be a vignette, but I have no idea how long it will last. Until I run out of ideas, I guess. So, enjoy!

Troublemakers

?Mom says we aren't supposed to listen to you anymore, Uncle Wes.?

Jacen and Jaina Solo sat on their haunches in front of Wes Janson, who Wedge had dragooned into watching the Solo twins for a day.

Wes could remember it as if it were yesterday. Wedge said, ?Wes, you have to watch the Solo twins! I can?t! I have all this paperwork to do. Luke is off on some Jedi mission, and all of the other Jedi are occupied, so Organa called me and asked if any of my pilots are available. You were the only one that wasn?t busy, so you have to do it.? Wes nodded seriously, saying, ?Yub, yub, Commander. He watched Wedge shake his head and say, ?We?re all doomed.?

So here Wes was, listening to the twins explain to him why they couldn?t listen to him anymore.

Jacen nodded solemnly, saying, ?Especially your secrets.?

Jaina looked over at Jacen, and said, ?Mom said that your secrets were bad and we shouldn?t listen. Is that true, Uncle Wes??

Wes laughed, and said, ?Of course not, kids. Would she let me come and babysit you if there were anything dangerous about me??

The two looked at each other, and seemed to think it over. At last, Jacen said, ?No, I guess not.?

Jaina, who was now bored with what they were discussing, asked, ?Uncle Wes, do you know any fun things to do? I?m bored!?

?Sure, Jaina. We can go terrorize Wedge, or ?repair? Rogue Squadron?s X-wings, all sorts of stuff.?

?I wanna do that!? Jaina shouted.

?Do what??

?I wanna repair the X-wings!?

Janson laughed, then said, ?Okay, why not??

-------

A long time ago, some of you may remember my fic Food Fight, written for the GWG humor challenge. As I stated earlier, I've been asked to continue this, so here is the first post. I really don't know how long this will last (could be many posts, could be few) but it definitely won't be a vignette.

Enjoy!

KT

2. WynssaStarflare

WynssaStarflare Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 17, 2004
    Great start! Wes with kids has to be interesting. *goes to check out Food Fight*

3. Zonoma

Zonoma Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2005
    *rubs hands together in gleeful anticipation*

I can't wait.

4. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    Yay! Sounds great, KT!

*mimicks Z's hand rubbing in anticipation*

:p

:D

5. DreamingIce

DreamingIce Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 8, 2005
    *adds in an evil cackle to the hand rubbing*[face_devil]

~Misha

6. Valin_Halcyon

Valin_Halcyon Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 7, 2005
    I can't wait for Wes to educate the young ones....

7. MirandaFair

MirandaFair Jedi Master star 4

Jun 13, 2005

Janson laughed, then said, ?Okay, why not??

[face_laugh]

I don't know who I fear more for; the twins or poor Wes. ;) Love these!

8. Cil

Cil Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 5, 2005

And while their at it they paint the X-wing pink and Put an Stuffed ewok with a paintcan on top...;)

Great start, keep going.:)

9. IchthusFish

IchthusFish Jedi Youngling

Sep 20, 2005
    Jaina, who was now bored with what they were discussing, asked, ?Uncle Wes, do you know any fun things to do? I?m bored!?

?Sure, Jaina. We can go terrorize Wedge, or ?repair? Rogue Squadron?s X-wings, all sorts of stuff.?

[face_laugh] Excelent! Me thinks Wedge will come to regret putting Wes on baysitting duty. He must not have been thinking straight, but more fun for us :)

Great start Killik_Twilight This looks really good, am looking forward to reading more.

10. Jaya Solo

Jaya Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 1999
    Hehe. The galaxy is indeed doomed! Or at least the Rogues! ;)

11. Killik_Twilight

Apr 6, 2005
    Author Reply post

WynssaStarflare: Great start! Wes with kids has to be interesting. *goes to check out Food Fight*

Hey, thanks! Yup, it'll be interesting? and thanks for reading my earlier work!

Zonoma: *rubs hands together in gleeful anticipation* I can't wait.

Heh? glad to see you're interested.

Idrelle_Miocovani: Yay! Sounds great, KT! *mimicks Z's hand rubbing in anticipation* :p

Nice to see that you want more. Thanks for reading!

DreamingIce: *adds in an evil cackle to the hand rubbing*

Uh oh? should I be worried? :p Thanks!

Valin_Halcyon: I can't wait for Wes to educate the young ones....

Heh? neither can I. Good to see you, Val!

MirandaFair: ?I wanna repair the X-wings!? Janson laughed, then said, ?Okay, why not?? I don't know who I fear more for; the twins or poor Wes. Love these!

Good to see you like it. Hmm? Wes? twins? Wes? twins? what about both? :p

Cil: ?I wanna repair the X-wings!? And while their at it they paint the X-wing pink and Put an Stuffed ewok with a paintcan on top... Great start, keep going.

Heh? maybe? and thank you!

IchthusFish: Jaina, who was now bored with what they were discussing, asked, ?Uncle Wes, do you know any fun things to do? I?m bored!?

Excelent! Me thinks Wedge will come to regret putting Wes on baysitting duty. He must not have been thinking straight, but more fun for us

Great start Killik_Twilight This looks really good, am looking forward to reading more.

Heh? thanks. No, Wedge probably wasn't thinking straight at all? :p

Jaya Solo: Hehe. The galaxy is indeed doomed! Or at least the Rogues!

*innocent look* What? Doomed? I don't know what you're talking about. :p

Thanks for reading, guys and gals! I'll try to update by this afternoon, but I have a lot of homework to do, so if I don't get it up today, rest assured it will be up tomorrow.

Again, thank you for reading, and I'm glad you enjoy this!

KT

12. Killik_Twilight

Apr 6, 2005
    Boy, I feel bad. I said I'd update yesterday, and I didn't. You can all shoot me later.

But here's the next post. It's a little short, but there's a reason for that? honest!

-------

Jaina Solo, high atop Wes?s shoulders, was shouting, ?We getta work on the fighters!? over and over and over. If Wes hadn?t been Wes, it probably would?ve driven him crazy. As it was, he merely smiled and laughed as Jaina continued yelling.

Jacen was lagging behind the pair, looking at the bugs that could be found in every repair yard. After Wes had gone about thirty meters, he finally realized that Jacen wasn?t with them. He put Jaina down?which sent her into a fit?and he began shouting, ?Jacen! Jacen, where are you? Come on out, now!?

Wes looked at Jaina, and said, ?Jaye, can you help me find your brother!?

Her fit forgotten, Jaina nodded excitedly, and she ran off looking for Jacen immediately.

?Wait! Jaina, look with me! I?m not allowed to lose you too!?

Shaking his head, Wes ran after Jaina, hoping to catch her before she escaped too.

-------

Hope you like it!

KT

13. Zonoma

Zonoma Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2005
    Aaaaaaand they're OFF![face_laugh] I can sympathize... like taking my boys to the zoo.

14. WynssaStarflare

WynssaStarflare Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 17, 2004
    [face_laugh][face_laugh] You never let children walk; they need a baby leash or baby handcuffs at the very least. Doesn't Wes know this? Great post!

15. BigFatty

BigFatty Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 9, 2005
    I'm not sure who's more trouble, Wes or the twins. But I'm sure this is going to be good. :)

16. Killik_Twilight

Apr 6, 2005
    Next post!

-------

Jacen crawled down a corridor, following a small, round-shaped bug as it tried to get away from him.

He reached out with the Force, almost unconsciously? reached out, stopped the bug, and brought it to him.

The bug, struggling against his Force power, reluctantly floated over to him. He snagged it out of the air, and when he did, it bit him.

?Ow!? Jacen yelped, and dropped the bug. It promptly vanished into a hole too small for Jacen to get into.

As he pondered what to do next, he realized he was no longer with Uncle Wes and Jaina.

What am I going to do now? he wondered.

He started saying, ?Uncle Luke? Uncle Luke? Where are you??

------

There's the next post. As for a schedule? I'll probably update every Friday? so? just to let'cha now.

Enjoy!

KT

17. Killik_Twilight

Apr 6, 2005
    Jaina ran along, looking for anything mechanical that she could get her hands on. Earlier she thought that she?d heard Uncle Wes yelling for her, but not anymore, so Jaina assumed that it was just her imagination.

Wait, was that a droid! Great! Jaina thought. A real live droid! She went up to it, and began pulling off access panels, trying to see how it worked.

Jacen was really lost now. Stuck in an ever-smaller corridor, he said, ?Someone help me! Mama, Daddy, please, anyone help me!?

Unknowingly, he was also sending out a telepathic Force call, and his Uncle Luke had heard him.

Luke was sitting at his small kitchen table, playing holochess against Mara?and losing horribly while doing it?when he heard Jacen?s call for help. Seizing the opportunity to get away, he jumped up, but as he rose from his seat, he heard Mara say, ?Hold on, farmboy. You can?t run out on me just because you?re losing!?

He said, ?Mara, Jacen?s lost. I need to go help him. I knew I shouldn?t have told Leia that Wes was a good babysitter??

Mara?s eyes widened. ?Your sister let Wes watch the kids? She must be braver than I thought.?

?Perhaps, but Jacen needs help. Let?s go.? With that, Luke turned and walked out the door, Mara one step behind him.

-------

Hope you like it!

KT

18. princess_melissa

princess_melissa Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Janson babysitting? oh boy, this is going to be good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.