main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Troy Crossover

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Keeper_of_Swords, May 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keeper_of_Swords

Keeper_of_Swords Jedi Master star 5

Sep 20, 2003

[image=http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/5065/Troy3.jpg]

Men are haunted by the vastness of eternity. And so we ask ourselves. Will our actions echo across the centuries?

Will strangers hear our name long after we?re gone and wonder who we were? How bravely we fought. How fiercely we loved.

Hoth

The feeling of death hung heavily in the cold air. The army of the Alliance watched the Imperial Walkers advance from within their base. These war machines moved on four mechanical legs, controlled by pilots from within. They had blast-impervious armour plating, and twin laser cannons mounted at their sides. Snow flakes floated towards the white ground, and all soldiers felt that the end was near.

Darth Sidious, the evil Emperor sat in his personal Walker. He smiled, behind his black hood as he saw the enemy base loom in the distance.

?If they resist, wipe them out!? he ordered to a nearby Imperial general. ?All of them!?

Everyone was in a panic at the base. Controllers, troops, and droids moved about setting up electronic equipment and monitoring radar signals.

?We must talk with the Emperor,? Princess Leia said gloomily, ?We?re going to get ourselves killed in this attack.?

?I suppose you?re right,? Han Solo, her husband said, still not quite convinced if this was the right decision.?

?Princess,? a soldier said. ?Your orders??

?Arrange for a meeting with Sidious,? Leia replied sadly.

A red guard entered into the Emperor?s chamber. ?Sire, they want to talk.?

?Ah,? the Emperor said. ?This makes things quicker for us.?

With that Darth Sidious descended from his war vessel, accompanied by a host of Troopers, and Sith warriors.

Leia, Han and a group of soldiers were waiting close by.

Sidious moved towards them. ?Good day for the crows,? he said, with a smile.

?Remove your army from our planet!? Leia said.

?I like your planet,? Sidious replied calmly. ?I think we?ll stay. I like your soldiers too.?

?They won?t fight for you,? said Leia.

?That?s what the Correlians said,? Sidious told her. "And the Kaminoans. And the Tatooinians. Now they all fight for me.?

You can?t have the whole galaxy Sidious,? said Han. ?It?s too big even for you.?

?Let?s settle this war in the old manner,? the Emperor then said. ?Your best fighter against my best.?

?And if my warrior wins?? Leia replied.

?We?ll leave Hoth for good.?

Leia smiled quite pleased. The turning, she shouted for her brother. ?Luke!?

The Jedi Knight stepped forward.

?Achilles!? yelled Sidious.

But no one came.

?Luke has this effect on many heroes,? Leia smiled.

?Be careful who you insult princess!? said Sidious .

A Stormtrooper rushed forward. ?Emperor, Achilles is not with the army.?

?Where is he??

?I sent a boy to look for him,? the Trooper answered.

Half an hour later, a Sith padawan found Achilles in a cave, grilling wampa meat on a fire.

?Master,? the boy said. ?You?re wanted on the battlefield.?

Achilles stood, grumbling because he had been disturbed. He picked up his weapons.

The padawan gazed at the mighty soldier. ?Are the stories about you true?? he asked. ?They say your mother is an immortal goddess? They say you can't be killed.?

?Well, I wouldn't be bothering with the energy shield then, would I?? Achilles said with a smile.

?You?re to fight a Jedi Knight,? the boy continued, his voice drowning to a whisper. ?I wouldn?t want to fight him.?

?That is why no one will remember your name,? Achilles replied, as he leapt onto his Tauntaun steed and rode across the frozen plain towards the main armies.

Stubborn and arrogant, Achilles was known as the greatest warrior in the galaxy. However, he didn?t fight for the Sith Lord or the Empire. He fought for himself, to gain fame, respect and immortality.

He arrived in front of a furious Emperor, and looked towards the alliance?s army, seeing Luke prepare his electro-spears and ignite his blue lightsaber.

?Perhaps you should have a war tomorrow when you?re better rested

2. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    Oh, yeah. I'm a fan. I'll be reading this one. An excellent begining. :D

3. VadersMistress

VadersMistress Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 7, 2004
    Oooohhh. I will definitely be watching this one!

4. Knight-Ander

Knight-Ander Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2002
    As odd and as quick moving as this story may me (how many time have you seen Troy?) I think I'll stick with it to see how things turn out. ;)

Well done, KoS. :)

5. Wedgeatbarkura

Wedgeatbarkura Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 22, 2003
    You killed Luke in the first post!!!! NOOOOO!!!!!... wait what am I saying... supporting the farmboy? YEAHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Keep it up!!!

6. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    My daughter and I saw Troy and loved it (I mean Brad Pitt in a leather skirt at most? What's not to love) so this one caught my eye.

The padawan gazed at the mighty soldier. ?They say you can't be killed,? he told him.

?Well, I wouldn't be bothering with the energy shield then, would I?? Achilles said with a smile.

?You?re to fight a Jedi Knight,? the boy continued, his voice drowning to a whisper. ?I?d be afraid to do so.?

?That is why you will never be remembered,? Achilles replied, as he leapt onto his Tauntaun and rode across the frozen plain towards the main armies.

Loved this exchange, typical Achilles. But Luke is dead? NO!

Padme, I hope you realize that cheating on a Sith Lord is bad for your health. I can't wait to see what comes next.

7. JediSolo13

JediSolo13 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2004
    I saw Troy and I loved it so I'm definitely a fan of this story already. Great job in making it into Starwars.

8. Tysplo13

Tysplo13 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 2, 2003
    Looking good so far. I still have yet to see the movie though, so I think I'll wait before reading the rest.

9. Jazz_Skywalker

Jazz_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    After seeing the movie, I had an idea of Troy in the SW universe, but I like yours much, much better!

Upsies!

JS

10. Keeper_of_Swords

Sep 20, 2003
    Thanks! :) I appreciate your feedback.

I'll be reading this one. An excellent beginning.

I will definitely be watching this one

Glad you enjoyed it.

how many time have you seen Troy?...only once. I?m using a few quotes I found on the net to help me write this though.

You killed Luke in the first post!!!!..yeah, I wanted to show the way the Empire expanded and won victories in sort of the same way the first scene in Troy portrayed the Greeks as a large conquering force.

Loved this exchange, typical Achilles...I liked Achilles? character a lot.

Padme, I hope you realize that cheating on a Sith Lord is bad for your health.?her choice is going to cause a bit of havoc.

saw Troy and I loved it so I'm definitely a fan of this story already. Great job in making it into Starwars.?.. I also enjoyed the movie. I thought of this idea because the actress who?s Breseis in Troy is Dorme in Starwars.

Looking good so far. I still have yet to see the movie though, so I think I'll wait before reading the rest.?It spoils things a bit because the events are going to unfold similarly to how they took place in the movie. However, I?m going to try and write it in a way that it?s understood by readers who haven?t seen the film.

After seeing the movie, I had an idea of Troy in the SW universe..They?re both great myths with interesting characters. I like the ancient feeling seen in starwars (lightsabers, Temples, Jedi Knights) and it's a reason why I decided to apply the Trojan story to starwars.

11. PadawanofQui-Gon

PadawanofQui-Gon Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 26, 2003
    ?You don't have to fear tomorrow,? Paris said immediately. ?Come with me!?

?Don't play with me. Don't play,? Padme said.

?If you come, we'll never be safe.? Paris continued. ?Men will hunt us. The Force will curse us... but I'll love you. Until the day they burn my body, I will love you.?

?No..I cannot..I,? Padme replied, torn between loyalty to her husband and her love for Paris.

But in her heart, she knew that the next day, she would be on the grand starship heading towards Troy.

uh, Pame dear, I hope you know that if your husband gets hands on you again, it's going to be... *clears throat* not pleasant.

great plot but: DID LUKE HAVE TO DIE??!! :_|

keep up the good work! :cool:

12. DarthNeil

DarthNeil Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 24, 2003
    This is so cool and funny.

I can not wait to read more of this.

13. tangled_sphere

tangled_sphere Jedi Master star 4

Dec 28, 2003
    Great fight scene between Luke and Achilles! You caught me by surprise when you killed of Luke, but I can tell your story is not going to be predictable! :)

Interesting start Keeper of Swords! You've got me hooked ;)

14. AnakinsHeir

AnakinsHeir Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2004
    Very nicely done! I hope there will be more.

15. Keeper_of_Swords

Sep 20, 2003
    Thanks a lot!!

Pame dear, I hope you know that if your husband gets hands on you again, it's going to be... *clears throat* not pleasant...Padme?s representing Helen here.

This is so cool and funny...starwars characters passed through many different events in this story.

Great fight scene between Luke and Achilles!..It sort of introduces Achilles as a good warrior.

You caught me by surprise when you killed of Luke?The Rebel Alliance ends immediately, to show the Empire?s powers.

I hope there will be more.?Yeah, there?s more.

16. Keeper_of_Swords

Sep 20, 2003

[image=http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/3517/troy_291.jpg]

Royal Starship

The Trojan Royal Starship flashed towards its home world. It was a sturdy sleek ship, and had a silver plated surface which gave it a shiny look.

Within it the two princes stood in a control room.

?Brother,? said Paris. ?I must show you something.?

Hector smiled wearily. ?You last gave me that look when you were ten years old, and stole a dewback from our father?s stable. What is it??

Paris led his brother to a storage room, and pushed a switch, flipping the door open.

Padme lay in there, asleep on a few crates.

Hector stared in shock. He grabbed his brother roughly by the shoulder and strode off down a corridor.

?Do you know what you?ve just done?? Hector told Paris angrily.

?I love her,? Paris replied. ?I?ll fight for her, till I?m killed.?

Hector tried to control his temper.

?Tell me little brother,? he then said. ?Have you ever killed a man or an alien??

?No,? Paris replied quietly, his head tilting down to avoid Hector?s glance.

?Ever seen a man die in combat?? the elder prince asked.

?No,? Paris said again, his voice hardly sounding

?I've killed men,? Hector said dangerously. ?I've heard them dying and I've watched them dying and there's nothing glorious about it.?

He paused, as a thousand things passed through his mind, worried at what might fall upon Troy due to his brother?s doings.

?You say you're willing to die for love but you know nothing about dying and you know nothing about love!? he then said.

?I won't ask you to fight my war,? Paris said immediately.

?You already have.?

Coruscant - Sith Castle

Darth Vader stormed into a hanger in a rage, his black cloak bellowing behind. He had just found out that Padme had left with the Trojans. The Dark Lord climbed into his Tie Fighter, and left the Death Star, meaning to ask the Emperor for help.

He arrived to the Sith Castle on Coruscant, a few hours later and descended on a landing platform.

Vader moved out of his ship, and with a quick pace, walked past red guards and white armored stormtroopers, towards the chamber of the Emperor.

He entered, finding Sidious on his throne.

Odysseus and his father, Count Dooku stood by his side.

Loyal to the Empire, these men were the leaders of the Trade Federation. Odysseus had a merry nature. He was a crafty young fellow, who enjoyed going on space voyages.

Dooku was old, yet still charismatic and powerful. He had a neatly trimmed white beard, and always wore elegant clothing

?The Trojans have taken my wife,? Vader said, breathing heavily behind his black helmet. ?Will you go to war with me Master??

Sidious could hardly believe his luck. For many years, he had intended to capture the planet, but always feared an attempt due to its defenses. Now he had a perfect excuse to unite armies from all over the galaxy, and capture Troy once and for all.

He rose from his throne and shook hands with Vader in agreement.

Vader then looked towards the Count.

?The Trade Federation shall support you wholeheartedly,? Count Dooku told him in a deep voice.

?Good, very good.? Vader replied.

"Our friends, the Geonosians have pledged their full support to the Trade Federation.? Dooku continued. ?And when their battle droids are combined with your Stormtroopers, we shall have an army greater than any in the galaxy. The Trojans will be overwhelmed. Their King will agree to any demands we make.?

Sidious smiled, as he heard all this.

?This will be the greatest war the universe has ever seen. We need the greatest warrior.? Odysseus then said.

Sidious? smile turned to a frown. He knew what Odysseus was about to suggest.

?Achilles cannot be controlled,? the Emperor said immediately.

?We don?t need to control him,? Dooku replied. ?We need to unleash him.?

Troy

The Royal Starship flew into the Trojan atmosphere. This world was completely covered with water, except for a large island upon which the city of Troy was built.

17. Knight-Ander

Knight-Ander Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2002
    Another brilliant translation of the scenes from the movie, KoS. =D= I can't wait to see your version of the battle on the beach and Achilles' first encounter with Hector.

Well done. :)

18. Jazz_Skywalker

Jazz_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    I agree - this is awesome. You've written the characters very well, and even though I know the ending, I can't wait to see how it happens in this version! I especially like the pictures you put at the beginning of each post.

JS

19. PadawanofQui-Gon

PadawanofQui-Gon Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 26, 2003
    WAHOO! MORE! MORE! MORE! :cool:

20. Keeper_of_Swords

Sep 20, 2003
    Thank You. :) Glad you enjoyed it.

I can't wait to see your version of the battle on the beach and Achilles' first encounter with Hector...The battle is going to be slightly longer then it was in the movie to balance the action with the descriptions.

(I?m going to use some paragraphs from battles I wrote in my other fic though, because that?s how I usually write ? I take ideas from what I?ve previously written and build up on them. Forgive me for this PadawanofQui-Gon, DarthNeil and Tangled_Sphere)

even though I know the ending, I can't wait to see how it happens in this version!...the story?s going to be mainly that of Troy, however I?m going to write some new scenes which have got more to do with starwars but fit into the story, so that it?ll be a bit different.

WAHOO! MORE! MORE! MORE!...I?lll soon post the next section.

21. sidious618

sidious618 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 20, 2003
    A very original idea KoS!

22. tangled_sphere

tangled_sphere Jedi Master star 4

Dec 28, 2003
    Hi Keeper of Swords :)

I really like how you're intertwining this! Loved the scene between Hector and Paris.. "You know nothing about killing and nothing about love.."

Also like the addition of Dooku as the father of Odysseus :D

So now Achilles is going to be unleashed on the Trojans. Don't worry about the fight scenes. I think its a good idea to build on what you've done already. And there are different things at stake :)

23. Wedgeatbarkura

Wedgeatbarkura Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 22, 2003
    Love this!!! KOS

?We don?t need to control him,? Dooku replied. ?We need to unleash him.?

Excellent

24. Keeper_of_Swords

Sep 20, 2003

Thank You :)

A very original idea..thanks.

Also like the addition of Dooku as the father of Odysseus?They?re both nobles and never seem unhappy, that?s why I made them related to each other.

?We need to unleash him.?

"You know nothing about killing and nothing about love.."

Those parts were very powerful in the movie.

25. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    Another lovely chapter. I love how you molded the film scenes in with the SW characters. I loved Hector's reaction to seeing what Paris was bringing home with them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.