main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Troy Crossover

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Keeper_of_Swords, May 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keeper_of_Swords

Keeper_of_Swords Jedi Master star 5

Sep 20, 2003

Achilles saw his Myrmidon warriors come out of the Temple carrying gold and precious gems. They had taken Dorme captive, and led her in chains towards Achilles.

?My Lord,? Eudorus said pointing to the Trojan acolyte. ?Your orders??

Achilles stared at Dorme.

[image=http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/6671/IMG_118.jpg]

?Take her to our camps,? he told them, seeing R2 units moving across the beach carrying equipment and helping the human and droid warriors set up tents.

?Immediately Master,? Eudorus said, bowing and leaving his captain.

Meanwhile?

Hector rode into the city of Troy and towards Theed. He entered the palace and walked through a hallway towards King Priam, who was sitting on his throne. By his side, Obi-wan stood. He had led the other Jedi Knights safely to the City.

?Father,? Hector said ?The Empire has taken the beach. This is the last thing we need. They won?t leave the planet unless Padme?s with them.?

This is the will of the Force,? Priam told him. ?But I?m surprised you let Paris bring Padme.?

If I?d let him fight Vader for her you?d be burning your son?s body instead of welcoming a daughter.

?We could send peace envoys to Sidious,? Obi-wan then said.

?Ah, you know Sidious,? Hector replied, turning to face the Jedi. ?He?d roast them with force lightning as soon as he sees them.?

?What would you have me do?? Priam asked

?Send Padme back.?

?If we send her back, Paris will follow her,? the King of Troy said.

This is my country and these are my countryman,? Hector replied, suddenly becoming very serious. ?I don?t want to see them suffer so my brother can have his prize.?

?Enemies have been attacking us for centuries and our energy shield still surrounds the City,? Priam said, a tone of confidence in his voice.

?Father,? Hector said desperately. ?We can?t win this war.?

?The light side of the Force watches over us,? Obi-wan replied. ?Even the Empire is no match for the Force.?

?And how many battalions does the Light Side command?? Hector quickly asked.

?Do not mock the Force!? the Jedi Knight said quite shocked.

?The dark side?s stronger!? Hector told Obi-wan.

?No, no,? the Jedi said shaking his head. ?The dark side of the Force is quicker and easier to manipulate. But not stronger.?

Hector walked closer to Obi-wan and looked at him sternly. ?I saw a dark side wielder throw a spear today. And he threw it with mighty strength from afar. Straight into one of my men.?

Obi-wan frowned and didn?t dare to look Hector in the eye. He turned away sadly.

?If the Ancient Masters had told the truth about the nature of the Force, perhaps all would be different,? he thought. ?Perhaps Jedi would still be the guardians of the galaxy. But it?s too late now. Too late.?

Trojan Beach

Eudorus walked up to Achilles who was sitting on the rocks looking at the waves breaking onto the foot of a nearby cliff.

?My Lord,? the Myrmidon said. ?Imperial troops came for the Temple girl and took her. They said they were obeying the orders of the Emperor.?

Without a word, Achilles stood up and rushed towards Sidious?s tent in a temper.

He became angrier when he saw Imperial Generals and Federation Captains kneeling before Sidious and giving him gifts for conquering the beach.

Sidious saw Achilles glaring at him.

?A great victory was won today, but that victory was not yours,? Sidious told the Myrmidon leader. ?Emperors do not kneel to Achilles. Emperors do not pay homage to Achilles.?

?Perhaps the Emperor was too far behind to see the soldiers win the battle,? Achilles said mockingly.

?History remembers Emperors, not soldiers!? Sidious replied immediately, his voice rising. ?Tomorrow we'll batter down the force-shield of Troy. I'll build monuments for victory on every planet in the Outer rim. I'll carve Sidious in the asteroids for all starpilots to see!?

[image=http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/1527/untitled136.jpg]

?Be careful Emperor, first you need the victory,? Achilles replied. Then he added

2. Knight-Ander

Knight-Ander Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2002
    Another great update, KoS, although I would have liked to have seen Paris be more cowardly during his fight against Vader, groveling at his brother's feet before Hector kills the dark lord. ;)

Can't wait to see what you do with the battle against Troy's walls. :)

3. LaYa_

LaYa_ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 21, 2003
    Great post :)

4. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    This story never fails to delight and amaze! You've done an incredible job with this. But you killed Vader? WAAA! He's just misunderstod, truly. Okay, even I'm not buying that. A wonderful update, as usual!

5. Keeper_of_Swords

Sep 20, 2003
    Another great update, KoS, although I would have liked to have seen Paris be more cowardly during his fight against Vader, groveling at his brother's feet before Hector kills the dark lord.

Thanks for reading Darth-Ander and thanks for the advice. I had forgotten that part when Paris sort of turns back during the duel in the movie. I?ll edit the post to try and describe it soon.

Great post

Thanks Laya. Glad you liked it.

You've done an incredible job with this. But you killed Vader? WAAA! He's just misunderstod, truly. Okay, even I'm not buying that.

Thank You VaderLVR64. At first I was going to make Obi-wan kill Vader, but then decided I?d keep Hector to do it as he?s Paris? brother. (Also as Hector killed Melenaus in the movie)

6. tangled_sphere

tangled_sphere Jedi Master star 4

Dec 28, 2003
    I liked the battle between Vader and Paris. Very exciting how you set that up, with the Emperor offering them the sure way out!

The Emperor has upset Achilles and I think we may soon see some repercussions. Good job Keeper of Swords.

7. DANA28

DANA28 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 15, 2002
    And you also left out naked Brad Pitt. 8-} Just ignor me and keep up the good work.

8. DarthNeil

DarthNeil Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 24, 2003
    Great way to kill vader :), that will teach him to be bad.

Cool section as always.

9. Keeper_of_Swords

Sep 20, 2003
    The Emperor has upset Achilles and I think we may soon see some repercussions.

Thank you tangled_sphere. The Empire will have to retreat in the next battle, and Odysseus strongly believes that they didn?t win because Achilles and his soldiers didn?t fight in it.

And you also left out naked Brad Pitt.Just ignor me and keep up the good work.

Thanks Dana28. Yes, I?m going to change those short scenes from Troy and make the characters talk without getting undressed. (Also Breseis and Helen were naked for a short time in Troy)

Great way to kill vader that will teach him to be bad.

Thanks DarthNeil. Vader?s bad indeed. His character in Starwars is different and more complex then Menelaus (the character from Troy who he replaced in this story) but I don?t think it?ll matter much.

10. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    Ohh, lots of terrific treats for me to find. I loved the storm of the beach and the scene with Palpatine.

This story is like watching a great movie. You're doing a fantastic job at writing this. :)

11. PadawanofQui-Gon

PadawanofQui-Gon Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 26, 2003
    OHMYPIRATEWILLTURNER!!!! :eek: That was AAA-MAZING!!!! :cool:

12. Knight-Ander

Jul 19, 2002
    I guess that's one way of putting it. ;)

13. PadawanofQui-Gon

Oct 26, 2003
  14. Keeper_of_Swords

Sep 20, 2003
    Thank you Sara_Kenobi, PadawanofQui-Gon and Darth-Ander. :).

15. Keeper_of_Swords

Sep 20, 2003

Armoured assault tanks blasted thick red laser into the Trojan ranks. Stormtroopers and battle droids rushed forwards.

?Shield wall!? shouted Hector. ?Form a shield wall and make way for the speeders!?

Trojan soldiers stumbled forwards upon their dead countrymen hit by laser and crouched, energy shields activated and kept close to each other in defence.

Trojans drove their small hovering vessels past the troops towards the enemy.

Again the AAT?s shot. This time less Trojans died, but the Stormtroopers and Droids were close and opened fire on their opponents.

Sidious steered away from trouble on his orray led chariot.

Dooku and Odysseus rode hard, cutting into the Trojans, backed heavily by Droids, Geonosians and Nexu-Riders.

Seeing a group of fearsome Sith advance, Obi-wan called to the Jedi Knights to follow him. ?Attack! From the side.?

Obi-wan parried blows, getting in jabs and turning to face other Sith. He swung around to deflect a laser beam, and struck down another Sith. Around him Jedi Knights were fighting hard and also close by, the Trojans kept fending off the Imperial forces.

The Trojan speeders headed towards the hovering tanks. The drivers shot at the black and white armoured stormtroopers, carving a path towards their target. But the enemy was in great numbers and many speeders got hit by laser and exploded into flames.

Hector plunged his grey lightsaber through some Stormtroopers and leaned to the other side of his steed to slash a battle droid in half. But then a Geonosian, his wings flapping, pointed his weapon towards the Trojan prince and shot a yellow energy bolt which slammed into his horse, killing the beast instantaneously.

Hector was soon on his feet. He saw the Geonosian be hacked down by a Trojan Rider and then noticed Darth Maul, the huge Sith with red and black war paint, leap at him with a double bladed lightsaber.

Hector raised his own laser blade to block this mighty Sith?s lashes. But with three strikes, Maul flung Hector?s weapon out of his grasp. He whirled his red blade to finish him off, but at that moment, a speeder zoomed past Maul, sending him stumbling down, and letting go of his lightsaber.

Hector raised a blaster to shoot down the Sith, but as he fell, Maul picked up an electro-spear and flung it towards the Prince. Hector dodged the blow and shot. But Maul leapt high, moving towards Hector as the red glow of laser passed beneath him.

Hector aimed again, but Maul was too close, and he knocked away his weapon. Then, his yellow eyes showing hatred, the Sith grabbed a large metallic club from behind his back and attacked again. Finding no other weapon, Hector drew a steel sword from his scabbard, picked up an energy shield that belonged to a dead Trojan and faced his opponent.

Around them Imperial and Trojan soldiers continued killing each other, their weapons blasting and hissing. The sound of hooves and engines. The snapping of beasts and cries of warriors. Whizzing of laser. Redness rose. Metal shook and broke.

The Twi?leks behind the energy shield that protected the City of Troy stood on the walls, their bowcasters aimed. Slowly the Imperial troops began coming in range. The Twi?leks shot, piercing laser into the enemy.

A Sith duelling a Jedi let out a scream and collapsed. The Jedi ducked a horizontal lightsaber strike which another Sith dealt out, and in doing so kicked the Sith to the sand, and plunged his green blade through him.

?To the right!? Odysseus cried out, his red blade extended as he beheaded a Trojan driver, sending the speeder crashing into a rock and make bright flames and black smoke leap out of it. ?We?d be out of range from their archers if we attack from the right!? Always the crafty one Odysseus was, thinking logically however harsh the situation was.

So another fierce wave of fighting broke out as the Federation Battle Droids attacked, led by Odysseus and Dooku. A few Stormtroopers followed them, their bulky black blasters raised to direct laser repeatedly into the Trojans.

Weapons fired

16. LaYa_

LaYa_ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 21, 2003
    Wow! Great post... I love this last part: Not far off, Achilles and his Myrmidon Sith looked upon the horrifying blood stained battleground. Dead soldiers and shattered weapons lay everywhere. Whisps of grey smoke emerged from burnt, black metal and there were a few groans of warriors still dying.

All for nothing.

Just because two persons fell in love.

17. Knight-Ander

Jul 19, 2002
    Another edge-of-your-seat post! Well done, KoS. :)

I loved the momentary Obi-Wan/Dooku confrontation, it made the story seem more like a crossover than just Star Wars in the Troy universe.

18. PadawanofQui-Gon

Oct 26, 2003
    I concur with Knight! :D keep up the amazing work Keeper_of_Swords! :cool:

19. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    Oh, that was a powerful post! I loved the battle! Very, very action-packed! :D

I sadly still feel bad for Vader though, but he had it coming! :)

20. DarthNeil

Mar 24, 2003
    That was so cool, the Hector and darth maul fight was great.Well done Keeper_of_Swords well done :).

21. tangled_sphere

tangled_sphere Jedi Master star 4

Dec 28, 2003
    This battle is so fierce Keeper of Swords, you do battle scenes so well with all their complexity and chaos. Liked the scene where Obi-Wan and Dooku gaze at each other from across the battle field. Also that duel between Maul and Hector was great! I wasn't sure who was going to be victorious.

Looking forward to more KOS :)

22. Keeper_of_Swords

Sep 20, 2003
    Thank You Laya, Knight-Ander, PadawanofQui-Gon, Sara_Kenobi, DarthNeil and Tangled_Sphere. :)

I replaced Ajax, (who had very few lines in the movie and was killed by Hector) with Maul.

I think I?ll make Obi-wan and Dooku duel towards the end of the story, that?s why I introduced the sort of meeting between them during the battle.

23. DarthNeil

Mar 24, 2003
    Cool when is the next part going to be up?

24. Keeper_of_Swords

Sep 20, 2003
    I started writing it. I'll try to post it sometime next week.

25. Keeper_of_Swords

Sep 20, 2003

?Back to the City,? Hector shouted, leaping on a horse and calling to his soldiers.

A Trojan Noble rode towards him. ?We have them on the run,?

?We?re at range of their canon defences,? Hector said. ?Send an emissary to the Imperials. Tell them they can collect their dead.?

?Would they have done the same for us??

Hector didn?t reply. He turned on his horse, and continued shouting ?Go! Back!?

So that night, Trojans gathered their dead for burial, and allowed the Imperials to do the same. It was now that the pains of war were felt most. Not the blows dealt and laser exchanged, but the grief of the living for the ones who had fallen.

Darth Vader was placed on a funeral pyre, in full black armour. Sidious set a torch to the kindling and the flames rose, flickering and glowing till the dead body existed no more and the Dark Lord was sent to meet the Boatman of the Force in the Realm of the Dead.

[image=http://img21.exs.cx/img21/5597/roj35.jpg]

Troy - Theed Palace

Padme was delicately winding a piece of white linen around a wound in Paris?s arm which he had received while fighting Vader.

?You think I?m a coward,? Paris told her cautiously. Then he looked down in shame and whispered more to himself then to Padme. ?I am a coward. I knew he would kill me.?

[image=http://img21.exs.cx/img21/8827/6_Gsized.jpg]

?You were watching,? he continued, ?My father. My brother. All of Troy. I gave up my pride, my honour, just to live.?

?For love,? Padme told him. ?You challenged a great warrior, that took courage.?

?I betrayed you.?

?Vader was a brave man,? Padme said, speaking softly now. ?He lived for fighting, and every day I was with him I wanted to leave the Death Star, walk into the vacuum of space and die.?

[image=http://img21.exs.cx/img21/431/padme.jpg]

She paused and looked at him. ?I don?t want a hero my love. I want a man to grow old with.?

Beach ? Sidious?s tent

The Emperor of the Galaxy walked around, stung by defeat. Count Dooku and Odysseus sat at the side of the room.

?Laughter will be in Troy! Victory,? Sidious said. ?They?ll think I?ll fly home at first light.?

?Maybe we should,? Odysseus told him, putting a glass of water to his mouth.

?Please!? Sidious exclaimed, getting even more irritated.

?The men think we came here for Vader?s wife.? Odysseus continued. ?He won?t be needing her anymore.?

[image=http://img21.exs.cx/img21/2625/troy1.jpg]

Sidious got angry. ?Vader?s blood still wets the sand and you insult him!?

?It?s no insult to say a dead man is dead,? Odysseus replied bluntly.

Dooku spoke then. ?If we leave now, we loose all credibility. Everyone will be saying that the Trojans can beat us so easily.?

?If we stay, we stay here for the good reasons,? Odysseus said. He looked sternly at Sidious ?To protect the Empire, not your pride.?

Odysseus was just a ruler of one world - Ithaca, the Stronghold of the Trade Federation while Sidious commanded many planets. Odysseus however was much smarter then Sidious and the Emperor knew this. He was grateful for the advice given to him by the Ithacan leader and tolerated him more then any other person.

?Your private battle with Achilles is destroying us,? Odysseus said quietly but with a hint of bitterness.

?Achilles is one man!? said Sidious, his voice rising.

?Hector is one man!? shouted back Odysseus. ?Look what he did to us today.?

?Hector fights for his country. Achilles fights only for himself!?

?I don?t care about the man?s allegiance,? Odysseus replied with equal insistence. ?I care about his ability to win battles.?

?He?s right,? Count Dooku told the Emperor. ?The men?s moral is weak.?

[image=http://img21.exs.cx/img21/8627/starwars.jpg]

?But even if I could make peace with Achilles, the man won?t listen to me!? Sidious said then. ?He?s as likely to spear me as to speak to me!?

?I?ll talk to him,? Odysseus said thoughtfully. ?He?ll want the girl back.?

?He can have the damn girl,? Sidious said. He saw a suspicious express

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.