main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Troy Crossover

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Keeper_of_Swords, May 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keeper_of_Swords

Keeper_of_Swords Jedi Master star 5

Sep 20, 2003

Thank You DANA28 and DarthNeil.

2. LaYa_

LaYa_ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 21, 2003
    Excelent chapter =D=

3. DarthNeil

DarthNeil Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 24, 2003
    Did you go on a vacation Keeper_of_Swords?

4. Keeper_of_Swords

Sep 20, 2003
    Thanks Laya.

Hello DarthNeil. I'm writing more slowly cause after watching King Arthur I began reading about the Dark Ages again. I like that period of history alot. But I'm half way through the last secton and I'll post it soon.

5. Keeper_of_Swords

Sep 20, 2003

Achilles quickly plunged his spear into Hector?s shoulder. The Prince fell to his knees, death already in his eyes. Achilles pressed his lightsaber into his stomach and ignited it. The laser blade flashed through, burning at armour and flesh.

And Hector fell sideways. Dead.

Priam and the Trojans stared in shock. Before anyone could do anything, Achilles wound a rope around Hector?s feet, tied the other end to his chariot, and rode off, dragging the Prince through the dust.

The Myrmidon rode proudly to the beach, with Hector?s body still behind his chariot for all Sith and Troopers to see.

Dorme rushed out of Achilles? tent and burst in tears when she saw Hector dead.

?When does it end?? she cried

?It never ends,? Achilles replied.

That night, Achilles was awakened by footsteps outside. An old man hobbled into his tent, and after falling to his knees, he took the Myrmidon?s hand and kissed it.

?Who are you?? Achilles asked looking at his unexpected visitor. The man?s eyes were red with grief, and he looked pale.

?I have endured what no one on earth has endured,? the old man replied. ?I kissed the hands of the man who killed my son.?

?Priam?? Achilles said. ?How did you get in here??

?I know my own country better then the Imperials I think,? the King of Troy replied.

[image=http://img32.exs.cx/img32/6691/troy50sized.jpg]

?You?re a brave man,? Achilles told him, standing up. ?I could have your head on a spit in a blink of an eye.?

?You really think death frightens me now?? Priam said. ?I watched my elder son die, watched you drag his body behind your chariot. Give him back to me. He deserves the honour of a proper burial, you know that. Give him to me.?

?He killed my cousin,? Achilles said coldheartedly.

?He thought he was you,? Priam said. ?How many cousins have you killed? How many sons and fathers and brothers and husbands, how many brave Achilles. I knew your father. He died before his time, but he was lucky not to live long enough to see his son fall. You have taken everything from me. My eldest son. Heir to my throne. Defender of my kingdom.

The King paused for a moment, then continued his pleading, ?I cannot change what happened; it is the will of the Force. But give me this small mercy. I loved my boy from the moment he opened his eyes till the moment you closed them. Let me wash his body. Let me say the prayers. Let me place two coins on his eyes for the boatman.?

?If I let you walk out of here,? Achilles then said slowly, considering the request. ?If I let you take him. It doesn?t change anything. You?re still my enemy in the morning.?

?You?re still my enemy tonight,? Priam replied, a hint of slight dignity now in his voice ?,but even enemies can show respect.?

?I admire your courage,? Achilles told him, leaving his tent and heading towards his chariot.

Hector?s body was still tied there. And as Achilles knelt to untie him, he suddenly felt sorry for the man he had killed for he was a brave warrior. He felt as if they led similar lives, he and Hector, two commanders caught in the madness of a needless war. Tears trickled down the Myrmidon?s cheek, and as he leaned closer and saw Hector?s ghastly pale face, he felt that the sight foreshadowed his own fate.

?We?ll meet again soon, my brother,? he whispered.

Wiping away his tears, he placed Hector?s body on a cart of the Trojan soldiers who had accompanied Priam, and as the King approached he told him, ?Your son is the best I fought. On Coruscant the funeral games last for twelve days.?

?Which is the same on this planet,? Priam replied.

?Then the Prince will have that honour,? Achilles said. ?No Imperial will attack Troy for twelve days.?

Suddenly Dorme stepped out of the darkness.

?Dorme?? Priam said surprised. ?I thought you were dead.?

?You?re free,? Achilles told her. ?No one will stop you. You have my word.?

?Come my girl,? Priam said, helping Dorme onto the cart.

?You?re a far better King then the one leading this army,? Achilles told Priam.

And the Troja

6. CodeName_Targeter

CodeName_Targeter Jedi Master star 5

Nov 7, 2003
    *sniffs* I cried during that scene and can truthfully say that was the first time I'd ever wanted to kill Orlando Bloom/his character.

Wonderful post!!

*sniffs again* Oh god, I think I'm going to cry again, I keep seeing that scence play through my mind...

:Targeter:

7. Knight-Ander

Knight-Ander Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2002
    As always, an excellent retelling, KoS. =D=

I loved the way you snuck Boba into the story, too. ;)

8. PadawanofQui-Gon

PadawanofQui-Gon Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 26, 2003
    *sniffs and dabs eyes* :_| That was simply beautiful Keeper_of_Swords. Simply beautiful. =D=

9. LaYa_

LaYa_ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 21, 2003
    :_| That was so beautiful... Very well done :)

10. Keeper_of_Swords

Sep 20, 2003

Thank you CodeName_Targeter, Knight-Ander, PadawanofQui-Gon and Laya_

can truthfully say that was the first time I'd ever wanted to kill Orlando Bloom/his character.

I also was sad that Achilles died, but then I remembered that he had killed Paris?s brother, so it was a bit fair that he got killed by Paris.

I loved the way you snuck Boba into the story, too

It?s part of the story of the Troy invasion though they didn't include it in the movie. I think the person who I replaced with Boba was a relative of Odysseus.

11. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    WOW! An amazing chapter. Loved the exchange between Obi-Wan and Dooku.

?I?m sorry it has to finish this way,? the Count said. ?You Jedi made too many wrong decisions in your final years.?

?And haven?t we paid?? Obi-wan replied bitterly. ?Haven?t we paid enough ? hunted down and slaughtered, and fleeing from one planet to another. You Sith aren?t exactly protectors of the galaxy either.?

?I suppose you?re right,? Dooku said, lowering his electro-spear slightly, looking sad all of a sudden. ?I thought the Sith would prove a good alternative to the Jedi Order. I was wrong. We?re just another organization in a complex and changing galaxy.?

Fires crackled outside and people shouted as laser pierced through them.

?Go Obi-wan,? Dooku said. ?All this death is unnecessary. Get out of Troy and may the Force be with you.?

So an old friendship remade, the Sith and the Jedi parted and went their own ways.

An amazing and well written story.

12. tangled_sphere

tangled_sphere Jedi Master star 4

Dec 28, 2003
    That was wonderfully written Keeper of Swords! I liked how you added Boba into the mix and talked them into taking the horse.

Of course I loved your interaction between Dooku and Obi-Wan. That was awesome!!! [face_love]

Priam and Achilles- that was so touching when he lets Priam have Hector's body. I really like the way you've written him, so noble and you capture the feel of the story with this!

The end was beautiful where Odysseus speaks. Beautifully written KOS! Do I hear hints of King Author in the future?

:D

13. Keeper_of_Swords

Sep 20, 2003

Thank you VaderLVR64 and Tangled_Sphere :)

Loved the exchange between Obi-Wan and Dooku.

I wanted to give the starwars characters a sort of conclusion with the Troy characters that?s why I included that part.

The end was beautiful where Odysseus speaks. Beautifully written KOS! Do I hear hints of King Arthur in the future?

I took those quotes from the movie. I also liked the way they gave a conclusion to the story because it also starts with Odysseus talking about immortality and so he rounds up that plot-point at the end.

I liked the Arthur movie a lot, cause it was the first to set him in his correct time period though there were many inaccuracies in it. I won?t be writing a crossover of it though, I?ll just concentrate on our knights of the Old Republic fan fic from now on.

14. DarthNeil

DarthNeil Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 24, 2003
    That was a great section keeper, well done.

15. Keeper_of_Swords

Sep 20, 2003
    Thanks DarthNeil :)

16. Keeper_of_Swords

Sep 20, 2003
    This story's over, thank you everyone for keeping up with the posts. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

This is a Knights of the Old Republic fic which I am co-writing with Tangled_Sphere and other posters.

17. Keeper_of_Swords

Sep 20, 2003

Thanks alot for nominating this story. I appreciate the fact that people remembered this fic even though I wrote it a few months ago.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.