Troy Denning book signing!

Discussion in 'Louisville, KY' started by 11-11, Jan 19, 2012.

1. 11-11 Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    Troy Denning is currently scheduled for a FOTJ: Apocalypse book signing in Carmel, IN. I am so flippin EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wednesday, March 14th at 7:00 pm
    BARNES AND NOBLE
    Greyhound Plaza
    14709 US Hwy 31 North
    Carmel, IN 46032
    317-844-2501

Word on the streets is that Apocalypse is the best Star Wars novel ever written! It even redeems LOTF! And it is changing a lot of reviewers? opinions on the EU as a whole!

JAMMIES--if you haven?t already, start your re-reads!

So who?s in and already marking their calendars???[face_dancing]
  2. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Gonna be pushing it to make it by 7pm but I'll try unless he does a signing a little closer (I was hoping for Lexington). Thanks for letting us know.

3. mindtwister_138 Force Ghost

star 3
    I have the first 5 in paperback, but I'm waiting for the rest so I don't have a lull when I actually DO read them.
  4. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Unoffical word off the street is he may be at the Lexington Joseph Beth March 16. Stay tuned.
  5. 11-11 Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    Oh man, now I can?t decide which book signing I want to go to. I like the ones up in Indianapolis best because of the number of fans that show up and how they always got other fun SW stuff going on other than just the book signing... however when Denning is in Lexington it will be a Friday and Friday night is always fun night!;)

So far on Denning?s book tour schedule it shows that 3 of the 7 places he is planning on visiting are right around us!!! Seems like Kentuckiana is the place to be for meeting Star Wars authors. I?m SO HAPPY I moved here!! It was meant to be!![face_love]

Mindtwister?even though you haven?t read all the books yet, you should still come to a signing! They are always so much fun and Troy Denning is a really down-to-earth, awesome individual.:)
  6. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    You beat me to the post 11-11! Mr Denning is making a circuit of the area...

Wednesday, March 14, 2012
    Barnes & Noble
    14709 US Hwy 31 North
    Carmel, Indiana
    7:00PM - 10:00PM

Thursday, March 15, 2012
    Joseph-Beth Booksellers
    2785 Dixie Highway
    Crestview Hills, Kentucky

Friday, March 16, 2012
    Joseph-Beth Booksellers
    161 Lexington Green Circle
    Lexington, Kentucky

I'm definitely going to Lexington. If I'm feeling froggy I may do Florence the night before as well...2 nights back to back! I'll have to think about it.
  7. Cungr_Vanck Jedi Knight

star 3
    Remind me as this gets closer...
  8. 11-11 Jedi Grand Master

star 2
  9. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Anyone going tonight? I think I might go.
  10. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    You should. From lurking around the Bloonfin/MosEspa boards they should have some troops there. I'm waiting for/putting my energy towards Friday night in Lexington. Let us know how it goes!
  11. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    It couldn't get much more awesome. In addition to the usual author QandA with book signing, we invited Mr Denning to dinner afterwards but he had to decline because of an early morning flight out. Instead he turned around and invited US out to wind down with drinks at his hotel bar. So myself, Mrs jedimika, 11-11 and Bulbous got close to 2 hours of intimate socialization and face time with Dr Denning. he couldn't have been more gracious or entertaining. Truely a night to remember.

pics
    [image=http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/jedimika/SW%20Troy%20Denning%203-16-2012/IMG_3296.jpg]

[image=http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/jedimika/SW%20Troy%20Denning%203-16-2012/307.jpg]

and more here
    http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/jedimika/SW%20Troy%20Denning%203-16-2012/

12. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    HEY! We didnt have those bad ass poster's at our signing!!!!????
    Really, those are awesome. I soo wish I could have gotten one.
  13. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Oh no, don't worry. Those weren't posters. That was the store banner he was signing for them. Posters would have been awesome :)