Troy Denning in Cleveland

Discussion in 'Cleveland, OH' started by Jade-Walker, Mar 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jade-Walker Jedi Master

star 4
    Don't worry, Geoff. If you haven't noticed, Moff isn't at all shy. He can dish it back at us just fine! ;)

I agree with the part about that picture being just wrong, though. Bored at home alone one night, Moffy? 8-}
  2. TheRandomMenace Jedi Master

star 4
    That picture is ABOOT one of the funniest things I've ever seen. I'm just joking about Canada... Niagra Falls is awesome. But from your picture I can tell that your eyes are a little beady and that your head probably wobbles when you talk. j/k.
  3. Moff_D Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I sure hope your all laughing at the Kermit picture. ;)

Frogs need lovin' too! :D

-Actually, my head totally separates from my jaw when I'm talking, buddy. :p
  4. Jade-Walker Jedi Master

star 4
    I liked when someone in another thread asked how you got in that Kermit suit, Moffy!
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh]
  5. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    In response to Troy Denning's recent visit to Cleveland, and him spending some extra time with us, the idea of making him an "HONORARY JEDI MASTER" in JKOC (similar to Amy Allen) has been discussed. It would just be a way of thanking him for his visit...and give him something to remember us. Are there any objections???

BMack is looking for people to chip in for a JKOC T-shirt (see him for details) Some people have already volunteered, and those who helped me with Amy Allen's shirt have given enough already.

I'm putting together another framed award (like the Amy Allen one) to be sent to Mr. Denning.

Please offer comments/suggestions on this matter.
  6. Jedi_BMack Jedi Master

star 4
    Cindy, Kim and I are going in on this shirt. PM me if you want to go in as well...

-b-
  7. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    Just to let you guys know, I've got a frame for the Troy Denning Honorary JEDI MASTER award.

Only needs 3 things before it's ready to be shipped out:
    1) Brian's signature (and anyone else who wants to sing it)
    2) Denning's JKOC t-shirt (again, requires Brian)
    3?) Amy Allen's award was more alike a certificate, with her name and award clearly visible on the front...since we've taken a picture and personalized it, should we add something to specify the purpose...or simly attach something on the back for Mr. Denning to look at (my mom like that idea)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.