main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

TRU Bargains

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by TheRandomMenace, Apr 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    Today I was at Toys R Us in North Randall, when I happened to notice that they had a deal for select PS2 games. Buy one get one free. I didn't have either The Phantom Menace for PS1 or Star Wars Starfighter for PS2, and they had both these and Racer's Revenge, in addition to other PS2 and PS1 games. So I picked up both TPM and Starfighter for a whopping $21.38. Just figured I'd let anybody who doesn't have any of these games know that they can get one hell of a deal.

And for our comic book faction, HULK-amania is also at Toys R Us. They had all kinds of figures and toys from the new Hulk movie.

~Your friendly neighborhood Random-Man

2. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    They do have PSII Starfighter and Jedi Starfighter in a 2-for-1 deal...wish I'd know about that when we got the PSII.

Any sightings of Aayla Secura, Barriss Offee, or any of these new figures and Action Fleets???

3. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    I didn't see Aayla or Barriss (I've been looking for an Aayla figure since last May). I could be wrong, but I think I may have seen an action fleet version of Dooku's Solar Sailor. And yeah, there is a 2 pack of both Starfighter and Jedi Starfighter. Logically I had to beat JS before purchasing Starfighter. 8-}

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.