main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Seattle, WA TRU Clone Wars Midnight event

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JediFarfy, Jul 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediFarfy

JediFarfy Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    Anyone going? It's in 2 weeks. I'm still iffy, since I'm low on room (though I hopefully won't be by the time this happens). I also just collect LEGOS.

I do bad things when I'm hyped up on coffee @ midnight...

(over $200 for Episode 3... and I don't even collect figure!) [face_blush]

JF

2. JediYvette

JediYvette Pacific RSA emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 18, 2001
    I am not sure, unless there is a fabulous midnight exclusive that I have to have.

3. darthimmortus

darthimmortus Jedi Youngling

Aug 12, 2008
    Hello, I am new to this website and am kinda lost trying to figure things out so I decided to post a reply on this forum. Anyways I dont wanna sound too much like a total geek but I love Star Wars as it reflects everything that life is but also represents everything that we cannot begin to touch or fathom within the restricted boundaries of our realty here. Anyways its nice to be here, I have always wanted to be a part of a Star Wars community but just never really did anything about it until now so i look forward to talking with all of you and maybe getting together for the events you guys plan as well. One thing I am huge on is Roleplaying....... and there is NO better way to express one's ambitions, dreams and goals than through the Star Wars RPG. I know many people are kinda shy on roleplaying for many reasons but I assure you most of the negative things you here about roleplaying are just that, negative and incorrect. Anyways this post is getting too big for my head so again its nice to meet you all and hopefully someone will be able to contact me on this site or via e-mail to help me get accustom to it.

Thanks.

Darth Immortus

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.