main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NorthEast TRU Midnight Madness, Times Square NYC - July 25

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Benae_Quee, Jun 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Benae_Quee

Benae_Quee Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 15, 2002
    MEPA has once again been invited to a Toys R Us Midnight madness! It was a TON of fun in 2005 and I know I look forward to this years as well :D If you don't have a costume, feel free to join the fun while waiting in line. I know in 2005 there was a pretty big line and news crews came around to interview people. I think the first guy started waiting at like 7 in the morning :eek:.

We are extending the invite out to the other area fan groups to get more interest. I understand that this is during SDCC, but if you aren't going, Midnight Madness will be a TON of fun! What's more fun than trooping in Times Square?! :D

Date: July 25, 2008
    Time: 8pm-12am

You will need to follow the link below to sign up. You MUST have either a 501st or Rebel Legion approved costume in order to participate. They already have Darth Vader taken care of. Please be sure to visit the questions thread if you have any questions you want answered. Dion (Merlynny) is the contact.

http://www.501stner.com/members/index.php?showtopic=1851

2. JediTrilobite

JediTrilobite Jedi Grand Master star 7

Nov 17, 1999
    I'll be there as a TK. Can't wait!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.