main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

TRU New stuff!!!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by southbeach, Oct 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. southbeach

southbeach Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 4, 2002
    FYI, just went to the new TRU at North Olmsted and they had all new stuff and restock of old hard to find items (such as Djas Phur and Count Dooku). They also had the gunship, 12" Luke on Tauntaun, New unleash figures, new saga 3 3/4 saga figures, new lightsabers, and other new 12" figures.

2. GrnJalera

GrnJalera Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 3, 2001
    The TRU at Parmatown had all those same things. They must have all gotten a similar shipment recently.

3. Padawan92

Padawan92 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2001
    Parmatown is turning dry already I don't think you have to worry about that anymore.

4. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    This is a good sign...
    ...with the holidays comin up, most of the stores will FINALLY be ordering more SW toys; including more of the new stuff.

So what do you think will be the biggest SW-Christmas gift this year? My pick is the electronic training lightsaber.

It's nice to finally find Yoda (haven't seen him since opening day) I really want a Clonetrooper pilot and Jango (pilot)...of course I still need Slave I.

5. skyedancer

skyedancer Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 26, 2002
    I was checking out Walmart over the weekend in case JKOC does that charity drive discussed awhile back. They didn't have a lot of SW merchandise yet but I did notice SW legos for the littlest Jedis as well as action figures.

6. Jedi_BMack

Jedi_BMack Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    Since when are legos for "the littlest jedis?" I've got a *(family board)* ton of 'em!!

-b-

PS: the poor lil' younglings might choke on the small pieces too... fine, more for me!

7. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    "in case JKOC does that charity drive discussed awhile back"
    I'm impressed, we haven't really talked about that long before you showed up...you've been doing some homework!

Wal-Mart(Great Northern)...not much, nothing really new to report.

Hopefully there will be more shipments like this, as we get near X-Mas (funny to say since it's not even Halloween)

8. Padawan92

Jan 22, 2001
    i went to the Wal-mart by parma yesterday and there was a few new things. Nothing much.

9. JarJarJedi

JarJarJedi Force Ghost star 6

Feb 6, 2001
    And what's wrong with Legos?! :p

At my K-Mart when I went last week, they had a few new things. The best thing that I found was an action figure two pack for $9.99. I didn't look through them all, but there were good ones in the pack.

10. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    I found the new Action Fleet (AOTC) over at Target(Parmatown). I got the AT-TE; it was originally a X-Mas idea for BMack...but I liked it so much...I kept it ;)

11. Padawan92

Jan 22, 2001
    I would love for them to bring more toys out NOW it has been so dry.

12. Jedi_BMack

May 25, 2002
    thank god... if i get another single, solitary action fleet from either of the two new episodes before i get a TIE defender, i'm gonna scream...

Krash I already blame you for starting me on TPM AF with the naboo fighter. It remains the only one I have from TPM.

-b-

13. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    "it was originally a X-Mas idea for BMack...but I liked it so much...I kept it"

B believes in karma... I don't see the correlation between that and Christmas...

14. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    B believes in karma...
    I found the AT-TE at Target in Parma...
    I was thinking of it as a X-Mas present for B, but decided to keep this one...
    B is already going to kill me for getting him started on TPM Action Fleet (which I got him for X-Mas).

"The circle is now complete!"

15. Jedi_BMack

May 25, 2002
    I believe in karma, but how does that contradict holiday spirit?

So instead of celebrating the birth of Christ, I celebrate good-will-towards-men.

Translation: What's your point Random?

-b-

16. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    There was no point really. I'm not against good-will-towards-fellow-man, I was just wondering what the correlation was between Krash giving you toys and Christmas. And for God's sake, spell it Christmas, not Xmas, I HATE that... PUT THE CHRIST BACK IN CHRISTMAS!!!

17. _-Reborn_Jedi-_

_-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2002
    Some good news...at the Wal-Mart I work at (in Brooklyn on Brookpark Rd.) we got the new action figure lineup...quite a few actually. Here's some new ones that I can remember:

Sith Training Darth Maul
    Coruscant Attack Padme'
    Ki-Adi Mundi
    Lott Dod
    Jango Fett (Slave 1 Pilot)
    Clone Trooper (Pilot w/gun turret)
    Tusken Raider w/Massiff

I might have forgotten a couple...but I know that some, such as Ephont man and the newer Anakin figure, weren't there yet...some Yodas left too for anyone who needs those!

18. Padawan92

Jan 22, 2001
    New Stuff!!!!! I found a Slave 1 pilot and Clone Tropper Pilot at Parmatown but I didn't buy them. :(

19. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    Clonetrooper pilot (yellow) looks really cool, and I wouldn't mind a Jango to go with Slave I (as soon as I get it)

At least they're not making more obscure figures from the cantina...what's with this obsession with the cantina?

20. Jedi_BMack

May 25, 2002
    isn't it obvious? the obsession with the cantina is so GL's daughter can get her own action fig...

-b-

21. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    she was in the Outlander Club, B... not the Mos Eisley Cantina...

22. Padawan92

Jan 22, 2001
    I think he meant the Mos Eisley Catina because of the 3 set from it and the viewers choice one.

I hide the Slave 1 at Parmatown I don't know if it is still there.

23. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    "...the padawan is right"
    I've gotten pretty fed up with all the "fan's choice" figures and new figures being of background characters from the cantina; when there are so many characters from the original line that still need to be done (General Madine) As well as plenty of TPM AOTC and EU characters that could be made action figures.

Did anyone really need BoShek? (the guy standing next to Chewbacca)...
    ...or Ellorra Madak (fan choice #2) At least, having a Duro was something new.

Jabba's Palace I can understand, because peope who build displays featuring the palace or Sarlacc battle scenes. But aside from the Cantina Band/Wuher/Greedo/and the formly know as "Walrus-man"... everybody else in the cantina were background noise. Some of them didn't even make it onto the screen (Snaggletooth)

24. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    Um, I'm right too... GL's daughter wasn't even born when ANH was made... so she obviously can't be in the Cantina... therefore she was in the OUTLANDER CLUB!

25. JarJarJedi

JarJarJedi Force Ghost star 6

Feb 6, 2001
    I got Dooku and Yoda at Wal-mart the other day, and today I got the hanger duel Anakin, and the Sith training Maul at K-Mart.

BTW, today is the last day that K-Mart has the action figures for $3.

I saw the cantina figures at Wal-mart. Why can't they get good ones?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.