main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

TRU Pics

Discussion in 'Archive: Milwaukee, WI' started by Mauler_II, Apr 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mauler_II

Mauler_II Jedi Master star 3

Mar 13, 2002
    I just sent the pics from the Brookfield TRU to Dan. Hopefully they will be on the website soon!

BTW - has anyone seen a Mace Windu action figure? My four year old daughter seems to have a bit of a crush on him...

2. jedihexer

jedihexer Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 17, 2002
    Well I'm home and I made it. Only spent $97 dollars, so far.
    The interesting thing was people where not buying the puzzles, books and other such things. The card game was way over priced-not one was taken from the display.

A reminder that only Walmart(I Think) has the 14th bonus trac on the CD.

Other than that I saw Jason Gross and Mauler II, aolng with Biship and BYOB_K at the brookfield store. Jeff and myself passed out most of the flyers but many people didn't seem interested. It may just be me, but if your willing to stand in 40 degree weather for some toys to a film you haven't seen yet, and then say your not interesed in a fan club????!!!!

PEOPLE ARE WEIRD!

Well the people that did take the flyers liked them, and seemed to be very interested in the club. I bet we pick up at least 4-5 people. The local media has helped also. Patrons kept commenting on how they read about the club in the paper. That means we have to keep getting in the news somehow!

Well it's 2:30am, I'm bushed, and I get up at 7am to start all over.

Hope everyone had fun!

3. que4zone

que4zone Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 7, 2002
    Mauler_II, sorry but I didn't recieve any pictures from you.. you'll have to resend them.. maybe send them to two Email accounts:
    que4zone@hotmail.com
    que4zon_dls@yahoo.com

Thanks.. Later...

Oh!! And I could not find Mace Windu either??

4. BYOB_Kenobi

BYOB_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 7, 2000
    "That means we have to keep getting in the news somehow!"

I could get on top of a tall building and pick off Trekkies with a sniper rifle.

5. Mauler_II

Mar 13, 2002
    OK - I sent the pics to you again Dan. Hope it works this time.

I also went to Wal Mart and picked up the soundtrack. They had some Mace Windu figures that blow up battledroids. I picked up an extra one if you want it. Let me know.

6. solo414

solo414 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2002
    Just so you all know, TARGET and NOT WALMART has the extra track. Force.net messed up. Walmart's has the screensaver and Target has the extra track. http://www.theforce.net/collecting/index.html#15777

>>I could get on top of a tall building and pick off Trekkies with a sniper rifle.
    Can I help, BYOB? ;)

7. Mauler_II

Mar 13, 2002
    I got mine from WalMart and there seemed to be an extra track on mine - what is the name of it supposed to be?

8. solo414

Mar 28, 2002
    Droid Foundary...I think.

9. jedihexer

jedihexer Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 17, 2002
    Solo414 where are you from? I just started posting to Greenbay also- I have also posted Madison!

Trying to meet new Jedi!

10. que4zone

Mar 7, 2002
    Okay Everyone!!.. I have Mauler_II's TRU pics up on the website.. I didn't make thumbnails .. didn't want to waste any time.. Here you go: TRU PICS

11. BYOB_Kenobi

Dec 7, 2000
    Hmm... Methinks perhaps those pics should be resized and/or compressed a bit more. I could help you with that, if you wish, but unless you email me a Zip file or something I'm going to have to wait until the site is available again.

12. que4zone

Mar 7, 2002
    BYOB_Kenobi,

I know, I know.. I didn't have time to crop and resize.. I will though after tonight.. don't worry.. I just figured I'd get something up.. mmmkay..

hmm.. I know right now everything is busy, busy, busy for the new Star Wars movie but I think after it's release, things will calm down.. Then I'll have plenty of time to get the website in order..

13. solo414

Mar 28, 2002
    HEX--I go to school at UW-Oshkosh, but I'm from Milwaukee. I live in Oshkosh 9 months out of the year and the rest of the time is in Milwaukee.

14. BYOB_Kenobi

Dec 7, 2000
    Actually I'm more worried about the calming down part.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.