main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Amph True Blood (All seasons at once! Wow! Amazing!)

Discussion in 'Community' started by VadersLaMent, Jun 13, 2010.

1. Darth Morella

Darth Morella Force Ghost star 6

Apr 5, 2004
    Not sure how necessary it is to HTR anymore but I'm doing it just in case:

So glad my Eric death hypothesis was wrong, also I'm happy that the Tommy shenanigans are over and kind of excited to see what will Sam do about it. Maybe Sam is the next to die? My other guess would be Hoyt because he's turning into an emo kid.

Just random guesses, but it's kinda fun. :p

2. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    I think Bill, Sookie, Eric, Tara, and Jason, live no matter what.

Book spoiler concerning Lafayette He dies in the books(I have not read the books) and had they followed the books he would be dead already on the show. So, I assume he will live on further.

Hoyt I think will die. So will Lafayette's boyfriend. I am brainfarting on her name...the woman vampire who Bill was just verbally sparring with about who's in charge and she put him there etc...she will die.

3. Darth Morella

Apr 5, 2004
    I don't want her to die, she amuses me; also I don't care if Jesus dies, but I would be bummed if/when Hoyt dies although I don't see much reason for him to be around anymore.

4. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    I would not make so many guesses but the head of the show indicated multiple deaths. Perhaps Hoyt will be alright, but since Jessica is in the mix perhaps shee will die and Bill and Hoyt and Jason will have a sub plot involving the after effects.

5. DarthMane2

DarthMane2 Force Ghost star 5

Sep 20, 2003
    Well I was correct on Tommys death.

That just leaves Jesus, Tara, and Hoyt.

Add Nan Flanigan to the list.

6. Darth Morella

Apr 5, 2004
    Like I said before, I'm only making this guesses for my own amusement :p

7. JEDI-SOLO

JEDI-SOLO Force Ghost star 6

Feb 12, 2002
    I was kinda bummed out with Tommy and what happened.

8. wannasee

wannasee Jedi Master star 4

Jan 24, 2007
    I was bummed out that Jessica and Jason's hook-up was apparently a dud. Jason's sex scenes were always good for a laugh, but it doesn't look like he's going to get any anymore.

On the plus side, at least we won't have to see anymore of that horrible eric/sookie sex.

9. zombiesmakemehot

zombiesmakemehot Jedi Youngling

Aug 7, 2011
    I've never perused the show before. It appears to be full of socially redeeming value, should I watch it?

10. WookieePox

WookieePox Jedi Youngling

Jul 14, 2011
    I really have a feeling that Jesus will not make it to next season. Just a guess though.

11. Im_just_guessing

Im_just_guessing Jedi Knight star 7

Oct 23, 2002
    I bet Jesus dies and next season he comes back as a zombie so they can make a resurrection joke.

12. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
  13. mrsvos

mrsvos Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 18, 2005
    I got / I need some V. THAT'S IT!!!!!!

14. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Sonia, a fairy named Morella

15. Jack1138

Jack1138 Jedi Master star 5

Jan 8, 2005
    Crazy episode! :eek:

I full on now believe that Lafayette will be this season's 'sacrificial lamb' so to speak. Jesus pulled some latin demon noise hardcore and it looks like he will again next week!

Farewell Marcus, you were just a garbage biker nut anyhow. Nice throwdown with Sam though. Nice finish by Alcide and a farewell to 'V' Debbie. (He just dumped her, she still be alive.)

Fairies are back for some reason and Andy hooked up with one. In the woods.

Jessica and Jason... Whatever.

And bye bye to Roy. God I hated him. Word of advice, never stand up to Eric Northman in a situation like that. He WILL go through you! And drink your heart dry. After he rips it from your chest.

[face_devil]

Season Finale next week.... MIGHT interfere with Sunday Night Football. :(

16. Im_just_guessing

Im_just_guessing Jedi Knight star 7

Oct 23, 2002
    I thought this episode was a subtle commentary on the present state of the economy, the value of migrant laborers, and the dangers of abstinence education. These writers are masters of their craft to roll these themes so tightly together.

17. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Evisceration, what can't it solve?

18. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
  19. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
  20. DarthMane2

DarthMane2 Force Ghost star 5

Sep 20, 2003
    Alright lets talk season 4. All in all 4 was leaps and bounds over season 3. Right up their with the first 2 seasons in quality, although it was a very uneven season. If a reboot was supposed to calm everything down, then it didn't take long for everything to go bat @#%^ crazy again, but it was way better handled than 3. I mean the show is a soap opera, plain and simple.Storylines and characters were dropped all over the place. I found the Sookie and Eric storyline lose it's scope midway through. Got lost in all the other stuff going on.

Best part of the season: Jason and Jessica. Specifically. Jessica dressed like little red riding hood. HOLY MOMMA!!!

As for the finale. Your typical TB finale. Finish the main story in the first 30 minutes, and then set up for next season, and what a season it might very well be.

1. the reverend Newman a Vampire=Awesome. Love that character. Thought that storyline was the best of season 2.

2. the return of Russell=Awesome. Russell was the only redeaming quality of season 3.

3. Bill and Eric dynamic duo=Awesome. Should be lots of fun to watch

4. Some kind of Vampire war=Ok, I'm down.

5. Some storyline with Terry to keep the Terry and Arlene side show going= Ok. not really feeling that one right now.

Season 5 looks to be EPIC.

On the topic of Deaths. Called them all, save fore Debbie, and was surprised Hoyt survived. Shame that the last few minutes were just used to clean up the cast, and off people quickly. Tara deserved a little better, and I was disappionted that the death used for pretty much shock value. However, she had to go. I will miss the character. And I'm going to miss Jesus and Debbie..Debbie pretty much just got cut. No set up, just bitch gotta die to make some room.

In the end, it was a great season, and I'm looking forward to the next.

21. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    I am betting Tara gets saved by Russel who will show up first thing next season. That will be an interesting moment, "Let me in your house to save her life..."

I was not expecting Rev Newman to show up. That was the biggest surprise.

So, who freed Russel?

For a minute there I thought Jezus was going to go all demon thing on Lafayette in his after-life scene.

22. Jack1138

Jack1138 Jedi Master star 5

Jan 8, 2005
    And we say 'farewell' to the following;

Jesus, Debbie, Nan, and Tara. (I agree with VLM that Russel could bring Tara back!)

I liked Eric's comment after Nan's death, "What a Bitch!" Classic!

Now the Reverend Newman has returned and the question I have is "Who MADE him a Vamp?"

Why did a panther show up to mess with Sam?

Season 5 is going to be crazy if Russel is the main antagonist again. The AVL and Authority are all screwed up.

See you next summer TB fans! [face_devil]

23. Mustafar_66

Mustafar_66 Force Ghost star 6

May 20, 2005
    That was a great episode and season finale.

Glad to see the back of Tara and Debbie, though I do feel sorry for Debbie a little.

I was totally expecting the knock on Jason's door after Jessica had left to be Hoyt ready to kick his ass. Steve Newlin as a vampire though is brilliant. Bet any money it was Russell that turned him.

Jason and Jessica together is good as well. Means Jessica can explore being a vampire more, rather than being chained to Hoyt.

Poor Laffy :( .

Where do I recognise that soldier guy, who came to visit Terry, from? Hope he doesn't try and woo Arlene away from Terry.

Andy is so sweet.

How inappropriate was the end credits music considering what happened in the final scene?!

Really looking forward to Season 5 now.

24. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    I thought that was a werwolf not a panther that was growling at Sam.

Refresh my memory, did the Rev's wife live?

I like this dynamic that Bill and Eric are on the same team despite their derisive banter.

The last 15 minutes of this finale are incredible.

25. Darth Morella

Apr 5, 2004
    Grr I have to wait till tonight to watch the finale and on top of it I'll be working late! [face_frustrated]