Amph True Blood (All seasons at once! Wow! Amazing!)

Discussion in 'Community' started by VadersLaMent, Jun 13, 2010.

1. VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus

star 8
    This show owns me. I am team Eric all the way. :p I just hope they keep the series going strong because the last book in the series sucked big time. :(

So far, I'm liking this season. Probably more than I should. [face_whistling]
  2. Zas Jedi Knight

star 6
    I just can't wait for Quinn.
  3. VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus

star 8
    Oh that's going to be amazing. I like their choice for Alcide.
  4. Zas Jedi Knight

star 6
    Oh yeah . . . I like their choice for keeping his shirt off so often too. =P~
  5. VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus

star 8
  6. Healer_Leona Manager Emeritus

star 9
    I agree about Quinn. That should be very interesting. :D :D Though technically, that should be season 6. :p

I was sad to see Lafayette's romance end, though who can blame Jesus for not wanting a relationshipp with a drug dealer?

Not sure if we need highlights, but better safe than sorry.
  7. VadersLaMent Chosen One

star 10
    [link=http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0844441/trivia]TRIVIA[/link]

Each episode title is also the title of a song from popular or Christian music.

TBH, the rest I find uninteresting. :p
  8. VadersLaMent Chosen One

star 10
    Frolicking in the land of fairy this is great.

What a short episode. That wasn't even 50 minutes.

LORENA! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :(
  9. DarthMane2 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Disappointed to see Lorena go. I figured this might be her last season, but I was hoping for something more epic in terms of her downfall. Thought the post mortem was funny though.

So is sookie like half fairy or something? and I guess the fair foke think the vampires are trying to still their light so they can become day walkers?
  10. New_York_Jedi Jedi Master

star 6
    If thats true, and it makes sense, then Sookie is in deep **** if Eric tells Russell, which obviously isn't a given or anything. I'm assuming that is what Sookie's cousin told Eric?
  11. DarthMane2 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    seems to be that the "HE" the fairy chick was talking about IS Russell. Though we the viewer are being led to believe it's Bill. This makes Russells excitement at Sookie's light power move clear. I doubt Eric is going to tell Russell anything, he's more interested in finishing his vendetta
  12. Jack1138 Jedi Master

star 5
    Great episode tonight but it was a bit short. Some thoughts;

I am glad Lorena is dead. I read the synopsis of all the books the show is loosely based on. Lorena does die in the third book but not until the end and Sookie DID kill her. Happened earlier than I thought.

I was SO happy to see the 'Magister' dead. I just hated him from the start. He was like a DA or prosecutor who ALWAYS adheres to his "Authority." Russell is a prick but I am glad he killed that magister is supreme fashion!

And I know what Sookie is. She is a Fairy. Very rare.

[face_devil]
  13. VadersLaMent Chosen One

star 10
    I recall the Magister in season one being someone I wanted to see die.
  14. Only-One Cannoli Ex-Mod

star 7
    Guys if you're going to be vomiting spoilers from the books that haven't been fully/at all seen on the show yet, can you just give an unhighlighted warning before saying those ones? I know there's differences between the books/show, but still if it's something big like the Sookie thing, just...give a warning please.
  15. VadersLaMent Chosen One

star 10
    [link=http://gawker.com/5605345/vampire-man-slays-his-roommate-then-drinks-his-blood]Vampire Man Slays His Roommate Then Drinks His Blood
    [/link]

:eek:
  16. Jack1138 Jedi Master

star 5
    Sorry about the non warning, all I did was read the plot lines from the novels on wikipedia. Should have been obvious from the "Stevie Nicks" type music video segment Sookie found herself in. 8-}
  17. VadersLaMent Chosen One

star 10
    I imagine ratings from JCC folk will be low given ttravel to C5 and all, but that is to be expected.

[link=http://www.hbo.com/true-blood/episodes/3/32-night-on-the-sun/video/ep-32-night-on-the-sun-preview.html?autoplay=true&cmpid=ABC123]PREVIEW of tonight's episode.[/link]
  18. VadersLaMent Chosen One

star 10
    I just recognizd Lafayette's mom as the woman Jean Luc Picard adventures with in Star Trek first Contact
  19. DarthMane2 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Pretty good episode. Like how we got a little more father and daughter moments with Bill and Jessica. How last fight was pretty cool.

RIP Talbot. Russel and Talbots arguements have been a highlight of the season. Eagerly awaiting the return of Franklin.
  20. jedi_john_33 Jedi Knight

star 7
  21. Jack1138 Jedi Master

star 5
    A Naked Sookie is the Best Sookie! =P~

This episode took it's time getting to the action. GREAT catfight between Debbie and Sookie! There was once again some gay moments that burned my eyes but SO happy to see Talbot dead at the hands of Eric!

Jessica is one of my favorites, I loved the whole sparring match with her and Bill and the fact that she killed Patrick Swayze's brother at the end! Let's not forget about Jason and Crystal and the Meth dealers. I am willing to bet those are the were-panthers I have heard about!

Even though there was a bit too much gay, I did get a reprieve seeing Sasha Grey walk naked into a swimming pool on 'Entourage' later on!
  22. VadersLaMent Chosen One

star 10
    I have to say that the creators knwo how to display the preview so that it is taken totally out of context to bait you in. Example: Eric saying he had been searcing for the King for a thousand years in the preview, then he bows before him in the episode.

Ok so, Bill and Sookie together again? I mean, maybe I am wrong but I see that scene as a one nighter goodbye for the time being.

Jessica and Bill sex scene to come? I suspect it.
  23. Darth Mulacki Jedi Master

star 5
    Episode was good, I didn't think Eric was gonna kill Talbot, but it does make sense, eye for an eye and all that.

I hope Alcide shows up again, he was pretty cool.
  24. Zas Jedi Knight

star 6
    *sans shirt O:)
  25. VadersLaMent Chosen One

star 10
    I actually thought The King would kill Talbot at some point.

Points to Bill for testicular fortitude for facing off with The King even though he knew he could not truly win aside from some fluke.

Perhaps Bill's resistance to sunlight is temporary but if I were him I would use it to kill The Kingas soon as possible. Ok, OK, get nookie from Sookie first, then kill the villain.