main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Amph True Blood (All seasons at once! Wow! Amazing!)

Discussion in 'Community' started by VadersLaMent, Jun 13, 2010.

1. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
  2. FamousAmos

FamousAmos VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 9, 2003
    Should I watch this show?

3. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Amos, you should watch this show for no better reason that the watching it all as a build up to the last 5 minutes of the most recent episode. ****!

That has to be a scene that every actor begs for.

4. Mustafar_66

Mustafar_66 Force Ghost star 6

May 20, 2005
    I love Sam Merlotte.

Seriously, after he was pulled off of Druggie McHillbilly I just went "YES SAM!" About time he lost it. Hell it almost made up for the rest of the Crystal bull****.

Also, Russell is amazing. Seriously, such a great villain. Unhinged without being ridiculous.

Intrigued to see how the get rid of Russell. There can't be many in the world older than he.

Needs more Eric.

5. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    I thought Russell was doing well as a mega villain but not great. And then he went on the news.

After ripping an anchor's spine out and telling all of humanity that they are inferior and that he would be taking over the world he quips:

"Now for the weather. Tiffany?"

[face_laugh]

Now, such a thing happening might cause a vampire witch hunt, but also there will be vampires claiming he does not speak for them and of course they are right. I do hope they adress world wide concern over the matter.

6. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Um, I am pretty sure I cannot post it here so I will just tell you to go to io9.com and looke for the Rolling Stones cover. ]-}

7. Im_just_guessing

Im_just_guessing Jedi Knight star 7

Oct 23, 2002
    She's such a whore

On an unrelated note, I thought that kidnappy vampire reappearing near the end of the episode felt kind of tacked on and out of place.

8. Jack1138

Jack1138 Jedi Master star 5

Jan 8, 2005
    Ah, Russel! You all remember back to certain series in the past when you could spot a great villain and say.. "They will not make it past this season!"

Russel is THAT character.

IF he does go on, more fodder for season 4. Russel has stirred up to much crap though, he has to go! ...Only 3 episodes left! [face_devil]

9. Mustafar_66

May 20, 2005
    Yes, such a waste of a great character. I wish he'd stayed on as along with Russell he was one of the highlights of the show

10. Champion of the Force

Champion of the Force Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 27, 1999
    :D :D :D :D :D

11. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    I thought Franklin would be around for awhile. But then again I thought Lorena would be around for awhile too.

Preview for tonight

12. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Paquin & Moyer Marry

TRUE BLOOD stars ANNA PAQUIN and STEPHEN MOYER married in an intimate ceremony at a private residence in Malibu, California on Saturday (21Aug10) - a year after they got engaged.

The couple, who met and fell in love of the set of the vampire TV hit in 2007, tied the knot in front of a host of celebrity pals, including Elijah Wood, Lost star Michael Emerson, and their castmate Carrie Preston.

They exchanged vows in a marquee on the beach, before returning to a nearby property for the reception, reports UsWeekly.

Paquin and Moyer announced their engagement in August last year (09). The actress is now step-mum to the Brit's two children from a previous relationship.

I'd link the article but they chose the Rolling Stone cover for ther article.

13. DarthMane2

DarthMane2 Force Ghost star 5

Sep 20, 2003
    Didn't catch last weeks episode so I was heavely depressed when I saw Franklin die during the recap. So I guess his only true purpose was to give Tara a reason to hate vampires and thus add a little bit to her character. A waste in my book. It would have bee nice to see him become a regular character.

HOWEVER, everything else was great. This episode was nice and dark, and pretty much all the revelations were laid out in this episode. Russel has really grown on me, espeically since he's super crazy and out of control now. Chrystal being a werepanther was pretty kick ass, if for anything that I think panthers look awesome. Also liked seeing Steve again.

Very cool. Looking forward to the last 2.

14. Jack1138

Jack1138 Jedi Master star 5

Jan 8, 2005

Good episode! Eric is about to throw down with Russel and he has some issues with that. Understandable, that freak is 3000 years old!

Looks like Eric and Bill will throw down as well but it will take ALL of them along with Sookie to take down Russel.

Jason... Just HAD to tell Tara about Eggs, that will not end well. Not to mention the new 'Panther' he now has.

Sam's back story was pretty cool. I look forward to the final 2! [face_devil]

15. Darth Morella

Darth Morella Force Ghost star 6

Apr 5, 2004
    I watched an episode last Sunday, I think I may start watching this once we're through with re-watching X-Files (I know, I know, it's taking me forever but I have good reasons).

16. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    I was an X-Files addict until it jumped the shark and replaced Mulder, though the series did end well.

I was glad that even though Eric got his kiss from Sookie it was not like she was all fired up fired up for it. She gave it to him and pushed him away with rejection.

Being a were-panther makes one's hotness factor go up a notch. I asked Frieda about hybrids in the books she said they exist.

I am happy with the Eric suspense. I have no idea if he is going to survive this.

On a lighthearted note, Lafayette's boyfriend touches his face with affection WAY too much. Can I call that homo-overracting? It's like he is thinking, "I'm playing gay so I have to touch another man's face every few seconds!"

The next highlight is a book spoiler if I am not mistaken, you are warned:

From the comic con panel it appears that in the books Bill and Sookie do not wind up together, but that could be changed for the show if they think it is right for the characters as they write it out. This whole topic of Bill hiding something else from Sookie and the rift it could make made me think of that.

Only two episodes to go. :(

17. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Russel Edington is a great bad guy. As much as I enjoy him, I hope they don't try to stretch him over seasons like Heroes did to Sylar. It'll lessen his evil madness. There's a good number of characters they could play with from the books.

Sam... well damn! Eric & Sookie

Lots of interesting background given on characters. Arrrgh, I was worried they were going to try and put Tara and Jason togehter. So glad he confessed about Eggs and she took off. I'm hoping revealing Crystal's secret means they won't go there.

I'm saddened there's only 2 left. :(

18. JEDI-SOLO

JEDI-SOLO Force Ghost star 6

Feb 12, 2002
    I love this season but I have to say(and I really hate to say this) That Im fed up with the gay interaction between L & J!! They are putting to much into it for my taste.

Other then that I like what Sookie really is and I got a nice chuckle out of myself when Bill was reading out the list of names she could go by!!

19. Mustafar_66

May 20, 2005
    In that case they should tone down the straight stuff as well. Hell there's not even been a gay sex scene yet (the foreplay between Eric and Talbot doesn't count).

20. Darth Morella

Darth Morella Force Ghost star 6

Apr 5, 2004
    I never watched the last two seasons but I plan to do it this time. Kinda not looking forward to it lol

But after that, True Blood, I promise :p

21. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
  22. Im_just_guessing

Im_just_guessing Jedi Knight star 7

Oct 23, 2002
    I'm kind of fed up with it because it gets less interesting every episode.

23. Mustafar_66

May 20, 2005
    I'm a bit fed up with the gratuitous T&A. It doesn't even do anything for me anymore.

24. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
  25. JEDI-SOLO

JEDI-SOLO Force Ghost star 6

Feb 12, 2002
    Im just getting sick of it because every episode it is starting to be a longer segment. When the touchy V scene started last week I said the hell with it and went outside to take a piss and it was still on when I came back in a few minutes later, so I just picked up a book and read till it was done. Eric-Talbot didnt bother me, I actually laughed as well as when MS. King picked up his fantasy boy.