main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends True Love

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JediDannySkywalker, Jul 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediDannySkywalker

JediDannySkywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 7, 2003
    Title: True Love
    Author: JediDannySkywalker (Shadowed_Illusions@hotmail.com)
    Genre: AU, Romance, songfic
    Time period: The New Jedi Order
    Rating: PG
    Completion: Unfinished
    Author's note: I haven't worked on this story for a while but I figured that since its my first story I'm posting here I'd post what I have of it.
    Disclaimer: Star Wars and the characters mentioned in this story do not belong to me, they belong to George Lucas.
    Summary: The wedding of Jaina Solo and Jagged Fel, with a twist.
    Characters: Jaina, Jacen, Anakin, Leia, Han, Luke, Ben Skywalker, Mara Jade, Tenel Ka, Jagged Fel.

True Love
    Chapter 1

Jaina stood in the bridal room in front of a mirror, making sure the dress her mother Leia Solo had worn at her own wedding still fit since the last time she had tried it on.
    The dress she wore cascaded down her slender body and the silk hung loosely. It was white and had skinny straps to hold it up. Her hair was curled and twisted into a bun with locks of brandy brown hair flowing down, long enough to tickle the back of her neck. Sitting on her head was a crown where the veil hung over her face.
    There was a knock on the door and in walked her brothers Jacen and Anakin. Jacen was her twin brother, and Anakin was a few years younger.
    The two wore tux?s, their brown hair combed almost perfectly, though, as usual, Anakin?s was messy no matter what he did with it, including the strand of hair that had fallen in front of his blue eyes.
    Jacen?s brandy brown eyes, which matched Jaina?s, landed on his sister, and was amazed at how beautiful she looked. Though, when didn?t she look beautiful?
    Seeing them in the mirror, Jaina turned and looked at them, a bright smile on her face.
    ?Jaina, you look beautiful,? Anakin said.
    A red color came to her cheeks as she walked toward her brothers. She could feel Jacen?s eyes on her still, and she felt them connect through the Force, and even further, having shared a bond since before they were born. She looked at him and stepped close to him, putting her hands in his.
    More than a year ago, Jacen had been taken prisoner by the Yuuzhan Vong, the aliens responsible for Chewbacca?s, her father Han Solo?s best friend, death. They invaded the galaxy, thinking their gods were more superior than anyone in the galaxy, including the Jedi, whom they called ?infidels?. What no one had figured out why yet was that they couldn?t be sensed through the Force, giving them an advantage against the Jedi.
    For the longest time, Jaina, as well as many others, had thought Jacen dead. The only one who didn?t believe it really was their mother Leia.
    ?Anakin?s right, Jaya. You look beautiful. Jag is really lucky,? Jacen said, using his nickname for her.
    And so am I. I love you, Jaya, he thought through the Force, sending the message to her.
    I love you, too, Jaca, she sent back.
    Not liking the awkward silence, Anakin cleared his throat, ?We?ll leave you to finish getting ready, Jaina,? He said, leaning over to kiss her on the cheek.
    Jaina nodded, watching him as he started to leave before looking back at Jacen. She gave his hand a squeeze then let go, watching as her two brothers walked out of the room.

When Jaina was ready, she walked out of her room and entered the room the wedding was being held in. Standing next to her, her arm linked to his, was her father Han, wearing a black tuxedo. Standing behind them were Mara, Jacen, Tahiri and Anakin.
    Mara?s sapphire red hair was pulled back in a bun, and her dress was a short sleeved light blue color. Her dress matched the one Tahiri wore since they were both brides maids.
    The music began playing and, with her arm hooked through her fathers, Jaina began walking down the aisle. She let her gaze fall on Jag?s and mouthed to him, ?I love you.?
    Jag, who had been keeping his gaze on his beautiful wife-to-be since she had come into the room, mouthed back to her, ?I love you, too.?
    They reached the end of the aisle, and Jaina kissed her father on the cheek as he stepped back and Jacen and Anakin

2. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    Very good!!! I really like this. I think it's really cute how Ben kept running up to Jaina and wrapping her arms around her legs. I really liked how Luke kept thinking about Leia's wedding. This is really good. :D

3. JediDannySkywalker

Jul 7, 2003
    Hehe, thanks!

4. Elfsheen

Elfsheen Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    I like this! Well done!

Waiting for more!

5. J_M_Bulldog

J_M_Bulldog Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2003
    This is cute. I can't wait to see where you take this.

6. JediDannySkywalker

Jul 7, 2003
    Hehe, thanks you guys! I'm glad I'm getting the same kind of feedback here that I did at fanfiction.net...now can you please do the same with my other stories?
    I have mostly stories based on AU characters, such as my Danielle Skywalker character...and I have an unfinished script about her as well...so if I were to post it, would people PLEASE read it since no one has done so on fanfiction.net? :-D
    I'll post more of my songfics soon. I have two about Han and Leia, and I have another one about Anakin and Amidala in an alternate universe type of thing...where Amidala has a brother.

7. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose

The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 24, 2003
    ooh, a role-playing group! I can help you on that for sure. Danielle Skywalker? I love it! (being that that is my alias and all, Danielle) wow! and this was great!

~*Ambyr-Rose*~

8. JediMasterJaina

JediMasterJaina Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2003
    I knew I'd find you here!!! Lol....(it's Jaina Solo-Fel from ff.net, btw) I can't wait to see more of this and all of the other stuff you have written!! Keep it up!!

~JMJ

9. JediDannySkywalker

Jul 7, 2003
    :-D I'm going to post one of my next stories...Hmm...Should I post a Han and Leia story or a Danielle Skywalker thing? Or my newest one about Riana? Hmm...

As for the role playing group, PM me on messenger sometime and leave a message, if I'm online then I'll answer. I have a small idea but it'd be better to have someone helping me out with the storyline. I'm going to be making a web page, but I'm not that good at it, I really only know the basic HTML and I use Geocities. I was thinking that it'll be a message board RP, and I found this awesome message board that I want to use for it. http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/SWDP I think that's the right link. That's the best...example...I can give. It was a role play I started last summer that went completely down the drain and I don't use angelfire anymore. I'm not going to use that storyline. I'm thinking of using a better storyline that's slightly similar to my story about Riana, or at least part of it is...Ok, I'm gonna stop babbling and am gonna post my newest creation and maybe I'll get better feedback here. Oh...lol, I should post the story that a guy who reviewed it THOUGHT WAS ABOUT A GAY MARRIAGE (My name is Danielle IRL and its my characters name. I spell Danni Danny instead. Therefore he thought it was a guy.) BUT THE GIRL CHARACTER WAS PREGNANT! GUYS DONT GET PREGNANT!
    Lol, sorry. *Goes off to post*

10. Elfsheen

Elfsheen Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    indeed they don't. But in the world of fiction everything is possible ;(\

Post soon

11. JediDannySkywalker

Jul 7, 2003
    Right, but not when its not intended, for one, two, it would be REALLY painful for them...three....I don't know, I just don't see a guy getting pregnant and going through all that pain.

~Danielle Skywalker,
    Jedi Knigh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.