main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Trusting the Enemy (About 1000 years after the Rebellion, Mostly OCs) Updated May 25th '05

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jaina_Trickster, May 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaina_Trickster

Jaina_Trickster Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 6, 2004
    Okay, I've hardly posted at all, but I've read some of these stories and thought I'd give it a shot finally. This story is supposed to take place about 1000 years after the Battle of Yavin. I know not a lot of stories here are like this and I don't know if people will be into it as much as ones about the Solos and all, but we'll see how I do. This is just an Introduction type of post, and if people want to see more, I'll definately keep posting (and if no one replies back to this, I may just post again anyways =D). Be warned, not a lot is explained here, but it will all be explained in the future :).

-=Introduction=-

?What did you see!? the furious interrogator yelled at her again. He?d been going at her for some time now, and still had not gotten an answer.
    ?I have already told you, sir. I saw absolutely nothing,? Sae?Ker Jez?Ban said, slowly and carefully, as if explaining to a two year old. She sat there in electro-restraints in the metal chair, rather uncomfortable it had become.
    The interrogator whipped around and stared at her. ?You were no farther than three feet from what took place that day. Of course you managed to see something!? his pace in talking matched hers, but eventually got angrier as he went on.
    ?Open your mind, sir. I did not see anything,? her expression was one of calm that annoyed the man.
    ?You have told me that several times now. What do you mean? ?Open my mind?? Tell me what you saw now or we can keep going at this for another hour!? his eyes were aflame and would do almost anything for her to tell him what she had seen that day.
    Sae?Ker hung her head down for a moment, but did not lose the calm expression. Finally, she spoke, ?Sir. I am a Jedi Master, a Force-user but I?m not like others,? she looked up, revealing something in her eyes he hadn?t seen before. ?I?m blind, sir, and cannot describe in great detail what took place when one of your officers fell. I?m very sorry for what has happened, but I know nothing, and I probably never will know what happened that day.?
    The interrogator looked at her. His eyes wandered over her, not believing what he had heard, and not believing he had yelled at her like that.
    ?If you will excuse me, sir. I believe I answered your question, which means I may leave,? she said.
    The interrogator took a remote out of his pocket and pressed a button. The electro-restraints were undone from her wrists.
    She walked to the door of the room they had been in for over an hour, and waved her hand in front of the console, as if she could see exactly where it was.

------------------------------------------------------

Okay, any thoughts? Ideas? Some sort of feedback? Thank you :)

2. Jaina_Trickster

Nov 6, 2004
    Okay, yeah, I agree. Maybe Chapter One will make things more interesting.

-=Chapter 1=-

The Republic. It had undergone so many changes since the very day it was founded, but many agreed that the way it was now, would not lead to war in any way shape or form, as it had in the past.
    The Jedi and the Sith. Both Force-wielders, but for different purposes. Today, the two sides worked together, instead of against one another. They were not the Jedi and the Sith? they were one. They found a way to combine their teachings to create Masters of the Force like no one had ever seen before. The training was more intense than ever, but it paid off.
    Before this kind of rule had become, the Light and the Dark could not be more against each other. When the War of Fate, as it was called, had ended, neither had really won. Both realized (yes, even the Sith), that endless wars weren?t working. Finally, they realized, the only way they could only truly be in power, is if the other was right by them.
    It took many years for them to fully trust each other, but when they finally did, they noticed that the Council and the Order that they had created, could obviously not be stopped by anyone, anymore. Trusting an enemy was not easy, but it worked.
    The Sith agreed to help civilians, while the Jedi agreed that their rules would not be so strict in teaching and living as a Force-user. It was the perfect combination, and it proved itself many times.
    Sae?Ker looked out of the window that replaced the entire wall in the Force Academy, feeling what was happening outside through the current of the Force. Coruscant was brilliantly bright as always. Bustling with civilians. Noise could be heard from the streets.
    ?Master Jez?Ban,? the deep, and steady voice said. ?What did happen that day? What happened when one of the officers from the Sith army was killed??
    Sae?Ker closed her eyes, breathing in deeply, then opening her eyes once more. ?You had to have been there, Master Doon. The situation? what I found out that day from that officer was something so terrible, I couldn?t believe it. I didn?t think he was telling the truth. He sounded so serious, though,? she looked away from the window. ?He nearly asked for it.?
    Master Doon, a tall, strong, yet very old man, sat there, looking at her. ?You killed him. Why, Sae?Ker. What could he have possibly said to have pushed you to kill him? You primarily follow the Jedi while he primarily follows the Sith ways. You killing him did not make us look good at all.?
    Sae?Kar looked down. She felt Master Doon?s concern. ?Acting quick and letting anger flow through you at your will is primarily a Sith teaching, and I used it that day. I couldn?t help it, but I tried. I guess, I believed if he was removed from the galaxy, then what he said would not be true.? She looked up at Master Doon, tears rolled down her cheeks, but she remained more or less calm.
    Master Doon leaned closer. ?Sae?Ker, what did he say??
    The trusted Master Jez?Ban, young, but nearly as wise as any other Council Member, moved her head side to side. ?Master Doon? why did the Jedi ever trust the Sith??
    Okay, that's a little better :)

3. Jaina_Trickster

Nov 6, 2004
    Okay, one more before I turn in for the night :).

-=Chapter 2=-

Her brown hair tresses flowed on her back and chest as she brushed her hair. She was beautiful, and she hadn?t really seen herself with her own eyes since she was 14. ?Ten years,? she thought. Sae?Ker had lost her sight on a mission assigned by the council to go to Dathomir. The Nightsisters, still, after many years, resided on the planet, and were suspected of causing trouble. They were Force-Wielders that did not approve of the Jedi and Sith growing together.
    With her Master, Vaya Rat?Lon, they were sent to Dathomir to try and resolve the problem. That was the day that Sae?Ker found out that Force Lightening hurt? badly. The shocks had seeped into her brain, destroying her optic nerve. Though she was obviously saddened by this, in ways, she was glad. Your eyes can fool you. Without them, you are more likely to rely on the Force, which is what is taught to do.
    Her hand slipped along her right cheek where tears had been just hours before and she touched the scar that had been given to her the day she lost her sight. ?A mark of battle,? she considered it. She laughed inside. ?Must make me look tougher.?
    Her head still swirled with what had happened this day. Talking about the fallen Sith officer, and Master Doon finding out that he killed him out of anger. It wasn?t like her, but she was so frustrated and confused.
    Her eyes wandered off into a different direction. She could feel something. Some powerful wave of Force energy. Someone close to her.
    She turned her head to the right and tilted it slightly, meeting the lips of another being. A hand came to her neck and his thumb traced her jawline. His other hand held hers and he squeezed it, and she squeezed back. She lifted herself up from her chair and slung a free arm around his neck, still locked into a kiss.
    Finally, they pulled away slowly, and both were left smiling. His other hand came up to her right cheek and ran over her scar. Sae?Ker?s face became red and hot, but Ren?Tar Vunn still smiled. He pulled her close to him and kissed her forhead. She embraced his hug and smiled again.
    ?Are you okay?? he asked her, putting his hands on her shoulders and looking at her with deep concern.
    ?Today was very hard is all,? she said, laying her hands on his chest, not sure if she should tell him what happened or not.
    ?You want to talk?? he asked, and saying ?No? to him may have sounded like she was shutting him out.
    His hands dropped down her arms and into her hands and she pulled him to the bed and they sat next to each other, side-by-side.
    ?I was questioned today,? she said slowly, unsure of how to really explain.
    His head tilted slightly. ?About what??
    Sae?Ker looked down, feeling tears trying to spring out of her eyes. ?About what happened that day I killed the Sith officer.?
    Ren?Tar saw her suffering, her pain. He draped an arm around her shoulder and pulled her close enough to kiss the temple of her head gently.
    ?I told them that, heh, I saw nothing,? she tilted her head up at him. ?I couldn?t do it. I couldn?t tell them.?
    ?I would?ve done the same thing you did,? Ren?Tar comforted her, trying to make her feel like she wasn?t the only ?bad? person here.
    ?Master Doon asked me about it afterwards. He knows now,? she told him, the tears getting larger.
    Ren?Tar nodded, rubbing her arms with his strong hands, letting her know he was here for her and he wasn?t going anywhere before she was okay.
    ?You remember what I told you what he said?? she asked him.
    ?Yes, I do,? he answered.
    ?Do you think it?s true? Honestly, now. Do you really think this could?ve happened? How could we have been so?? she wanted to say blind, but she stopped there.
    ?Honestly, I do not know what to think. He could?ve simply been trying to scare you, but that doesn?t mean we should dismiss what he said,? he told her, his arm still draped across her shoulder.
    Sae?Ker looked down again.
    ?Hey,? Ren?Tar said with a new light in his eyes. ?We?re together again. I missed you while I wa

4. Jaina_Trickster

Nov 6, 2004
    Okay, before I start the day, I'm going to post the next chapter :)

-=Chapter 3=-

The drizzle of the fountain in the meditation chamber soothed Sae?Ker?s soul as she sat deep in meditation thinking about her past? and thinking about what could be in the future.
    A ripple of Force Energy flowed through her and she sat upright more. Someone had entered the chamber.
    ?Excuse me, Master Sae?Ker,? that steady and calm voice that was so very familiar. The voice she had known since she was very young.
    Her eyes remained closed ?Yes, Master Doon??
    He walked over to the spot that she sat on the floor and sat next to her, closing his eyes. ?Master Vensan and I have consulted each other and have agreed that you should look into what the Sith officer said. Travel to Korriban. Find out more about this for us.?
    Sae?Ker?s eyes opened and turned her head towards his. ?Master, we do not even know if the Sith are up to anything we can complain about. What if I get caught? Last time I did not, but what about this time??
    Master Doon gave the smallest of smiles and opened his eyes. ?Well, Master Sae?Ker, are you planning on getting caught??
    Sae?Ker closed her eyes again. ?I will travel to the Sith planet of Korriban, Master. Perhaps there I can find something among the ruins that can aid us during this time.?
    Master Doon put a hand on her shoulder and nodded. He got up and left the room to leave her to her meditations.

Thank you to those of who are reading :)

5. Jaina_Trickster

Nov 6, 2004
    Chapter 4 coming now, I might stop a little bit until someone posts. I want to make sure people are actually reading it, I'm just having so much fun writing it :)

-=Chapter 4=-

Sae?Ker had traveled to Naboo, the beautiful green planet, splotched with blobs of blue, what seemed to be lakes and oceans from what it looked like far away. The Jedi felt soothed here. Many did. There was something in the air, something in the surroundings that just put everyone at ease here.
    In the swamps of Naboo, Sae?Ker often found herself training there. She would travel specifically to this planet to train in lightsaber combat.
    Her lightsaber style was one that was admired by many Force-users. It was a style that was one of calmness, one of elegant moves that almost made it pretty to watch. Sae?Ker danced with the lightsaber, the purple blade becoming a mere blur, parrying ever blaster bolt that came from the training remote through at her. She wore no visor like most Jedi, already being blind, there was no need for one.
    The fire came faster and her moves became faster but she still maintained a very relaxed style.
    After several minutes of this, however, Sae?Ker could feel a different kind of ripple through the Force. So much different. She clicked off her lightsaber and the remote fell to the ground with a small thud.
    She slowly turned around, still trying to feel where the ripple was coming from.
    ?I?ve watched many Force-users before, Sae?Ker, but I must say, yours is by far the most elegant,? a voice said to her, though it was not familiar at all.
    ?Who?s there?? she said, still very calm.
    She could feel the ripple moving closer to her, but she did not back up.
    ?Of course you wouldn?t know. I was way before your time,? the person said, but she still did not know who it was.
    Sae?Ker slowly moved her thumb to a button on her lightsaber, ready to press it.
    ?No need to do that, though. I?m not here to hurt you? nor could I ever even if I wanted to,? he said, and Sae?Ker began to realize who? or what, was talking to her.
    ?Anakin Skywalker, at your service, Master,? he said brightly.
    Sae?Ker arced an eyebrow and gave a small smile. ?How very interesting, the ghost of Anakin Skywalker watching me here,? she said. ?And why is it you are watching me??
    ?We?ve heard what you?ve been dealing with,? he said.
    ?We?? she asked, arcing her eyebrows again.
    ?Yes,? he stated clearly, and right then and there, Sae?Ker felt a large surge of Force energy. Her head turned this way and that, realizing what was going on.
    ?Master Jez?Ban, we?re here to help you,? another unfamiliar voice told her. ?Obi-Wan Kenobi here, Master.?
    ?Hah, Master Kenobi, Master Skywalker, it?s a pleasure to? meet you both,? Sae?Ker said, amused by the situation.
    A feminine voice came through. ?Master Jedi, it is critically that you get to Korriban as soon as possible. Forget about leaving Korriban tomorrow. You need to go now. What awaits for you there will be very helpful to you and the Council. This cannot wait,? she said, her voice was clear and she was very articulate with her words.
    Sae?Ker cocked her head, waiting for her to tell her who she was.
    ?Padme Amidala, here,? she said, saying her name with pride.
    Sae?Ker?s brow furrowed. ?You were not a Jedi, though. How could you have possibly preserved yourself in the Force??
    Sae?Ker could feel Padme look towards Obi-Wan. ?When I was slowly dying, Obi-Wan was with me. Let?s just say he gave me a strong push into preserving my body.?
    Sae?Ker bowed down and Padme gave a small laugh. ?Master Jedi, there?s no need for that. We should be bowing down to you. You are what will stop what is going to happen.?
    Sae?Ker came back up.
    ?I will travel to Korriban now, and investigate what is happening, what is being planned,? Sae?Ker assured them.
    Anakin and Obi-Wan bowed down to Sae?Ker and Padme came closer to her and gave her a small hug. When Padme came to her, however, she said in her ear, ?You?ll find what you really need in the Sith Temple. What?s in the tombs outside, is just

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.