main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Truth Be Told (Post-NJO:Jaina/Zekk,Jaina/Jag ,Jacen/Tenel Ka)--Romance fic.--FINAL CHAPTER POSTED

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Kit-Fisto7BA, Jan 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kit-Fisto7BA

Kit-Fisto7BA Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 21, 2003
  2. Dark_Lighter

Dark_Lighter Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 2, 2003
    NO! He doesn't dare! he chickens out and disapears under a rock forever!

3. Ireth_Tasartir

Ireth_Tasartir Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 17, 2003
    As much as I'd like to say Zekk goes in and steals Jaina from that flyboy's arms ;) it wouldn't be the best thing to do...He could end up dead,and that only after being beaten by that Imp :(

More??? :)

And,for the record,I don't hate Jag,and I don't prefer Zekk over him(in fact I'm more of a K/Jshipper ;) ),but I do pity Zekk in this fic :(

4. Ireth_Tasartir

Oct 17, 2003
    Up while waiting for more :D

5. Kit-Fisto7BA

Mar 21, 2003
    Sorry this one took a little longer.We've been having electricity problems in our house.

--------------
    Chapter 21:The Answer
    Jacen looked at the spiffy looking tuxedo he was now wearing.He wasn't very used to wearing such outfits.Tenel Ka sat at the bed,drying off her hair.
    "Pretty slik suit,"he said.Tenel Ka looked over at him and sighed.
    "You never answered my question,"she said glumly.Jacen stared at her.He had hoped that she had forgotten about that.
    "Well..Tenel Ka..I'm just not very.."he studdered.Tenel Ka walked up to him.
    "Not very what?"she asked.
    "I'm just not very sure we should.You see,marriage is like a..big step,don't you think."
    "Yes it is,but I think we should if we really love eachother,"she said."You do love me right?"
    "Of course,it's just that I mostly thought that we couldn't get married on account of your a queen now and I'm just nothing."
    "Nothing?Is that what you think you are?"Jacen didn't answer."Jacen,I don't care if I am a queen.I'll marry whom I wish."She kissed him and held his hands.
    "Really?"Jacen asked.She nodded.
    "And the man I want to marry is you,"she told him.Jacen smiled and kissed her back.
    "And the woman I want to marry is you."
    -----------------

Oh,and sorry this one was so short,too.

6. Ireth_Tasartir

Oct 17, 2003
    Don't worry,it was short but really sweet... [face_love]

7. Kit-Fisto7BA

Mar 21, 2003
    Chapter 22:That Felt Good
    Zekk sat at the dining room table across from Jaina.Nobody seemed to notice him with his hood,except for Jag who kept eyeing him like a hawk.Zekk wished he could just kill Jag and end it all.What did Jaina see in him?He took a drink of wine from his glass.He watched Jaina and Jag talk with Leia and wished it could of been him sitting next to her.Zekk looked around to see if anyone was watching him when,in fact,no one was sitting next to him.He reached down for his blaster and pulled it out of its holster.Zekk spun it in his hand and pointed it towards Jag.Lucky for him,Jag was now paying too much attention to Jaina.He took aim and slowly pulled the blaster's trigger.The tip let loose a blast of fire and zoomed across the room with great speed.It slammed into Jag's hand,leaving a large hole in it.Jag cried out in pain as he felt the burning sensation of his searing flesh.Jaina was looking around dumbfounded for where the shot came from.Zekk put his blaster away and chuckled.Taking another sip of wine he thought,That felt good.

8. Ireth_Tasartir

Oct 17, 2003
    Uh-oh That can't be good...Zekk is dead :(

9. Kit-Fisto7BA

Mar 21, 2003
    Up!

Just had to tell you that the new post won't be up till tonight.

10. Kit-Fisto7BA

Mar 21, 2003
    Chapter 23:He Needs to Be Left Alone
    Jag wrapped a napkin around his burnt hand and glared at Zekk with an evil look.Jaina put pressure on his wound to stop any bleeding.Zekk got up from his seat and walked to the door.Jag tore his hand away from Jaina and followed.Zekk stomped through the corridors of the palace.Jag ran after him with Jaina not too far behind.
    "Zekk!"Jag cried.Zekk spun his head around,only to have his face meet once again with Jag's fist.Zekk's hood went flying off his head.Jaina gasped as she came around the hall and saw Zekk's beaten face.She rushed over to his body which was now on the ground.
    "What happened to you?"she asked.Zekk started moving his jaw around.
    "What do you care?"he said in a strange voice.His nose had been broken so it was hard for him to talk in his normal voice.He got up and stormed away.Jaina turned to Jag.
    "He shot my hand.That jackass,"he mumbled.
    "What happened to his face?"Jaina asked.
    "Don't ask me."
    "This whole night's been a living hell."
    "I know."Jag held his hand and whispered,"I've been too busy dealing with him."
    "I need to talk with Zekk for a minute."Jaina started to follow her old friend,but Jag grabbed her shoulder.
    "No..I think he needs to be left alone,"he told her.It was funny,now Jag felt was beginning to feel pity for Zekk.

11. Kit-Fisto7BA

Mar 21, 2003
  12. Kit-Fisto7BA

Mar 21, 2003
    Chapter 24:(No title)
    Tenel Ka walked along the roof of the balcony.She saw Zekk sitting at the edge.She walked closer to him.
    "Zekk?"she said.Zekk didn't turn around.
    "How did you find me?"he asked.
    "I saw you come up here,"she answered."Is something wrong?"Tenel Ka sat next to him and looked at his face in shock.
    "Sort of,"he told her.
    "What happened to you?"
    "I talked to Jaina."
    "I'm not sure Jaina would do something like this to you."Zekk laughed at her comment.
    "It wasn't Jaina."He didn't bother telling who had beaten him up,she probably already suspected that it was Jag.
    "What did Jaina say?"Tenel asked.
    "She said she loved me,"he said."But that she had already chosen that she wanted to be with Jag.
    "Oh,I'm sorry."
    "It's okay."Tenel Ka saw a tear come out of his eye,but get forced back in.
    "No...it isn't,"she said."She really hurt you didn't."
    "Yeah.I wish I hadn't have been so stupid and told her earlier."There was a brief silence between them.
    "Um,Jacen and I are getting married,"Tenel Ka said."I wanted you to be the first to know."Zekk let out a smile.
    "Congratulations,"he said."I hope you are happy together.I have to get going.I don't feel like staying around here anymore."He stood up and pulled his hood back over his face.
    "See ya,"Tenel Ka said.Zekk nodded and told her goodbye.He trotted down the stairs that led back inside the palace.

13. Kit-Fisto7BA

Mar 21, 2003
    Chapter 25:The Next Day...

Jaina stood in front of the mirror,looking at her beautiful white wedding dress.She took a deep breath.After all,today was her wedding day and she was feeling quite nervous.She looked out the window at the magnificent view of the Mon Calamari oceans.She thought about many things at that moment,but what she couldn't help thinking about was Zekk.He had left without saying goodbye that night and no one had seen him all morning.She wondered how he must have been feeling at that moment.Probably not too well,she thought.Zekk had told Jaina things about her that not even Jag would say,yet she tried not to care even though deep inside she sort of had similar feelings for him.She could hear the bustling crowds of friends and family members getting ready to see her marry Jag.Jaina could hear them talking even from above,but there was one sound that interested her in particular.It was sound of someone's footsteps stopping in front of the open door.She swung her body around and saw a handsome blonde haired man dressed in rugged old clothes.
    "Jaina Solo?"he said.Jaina nodded.
    "Yes,"she responded.The man walked over to a chair across from her and sat down.Jaina did the same.
    "Ms.Solo,allow me to introduce myself,my name is Dearon Heshen.I'm an old friend of Mr.Zekk."Jaina was getting curious about why this man was here.
    "I'm sorry I have to tell you this,especially on your wedding day,"he continued."But...Mr.Zekk's ship was found crashed on Ennth just last night."
    "Was Zekk alright?"Jaina asked.
    "I'm sorry,but we don't know.The ship had no pilot inside and did not have any escape pods built into it.All we found in the pilot's seat was small puddle of blood and that's it and all the cargo was still in it.The authorities have presumed that Mr.Zekk is currently dead until they recieve more evidence that he is alive."Jaina's mouth dropped open at the man's words.Zekk couldn't be dead,he just couldn't?Tears bolted out of her eyes.
    "Uh,Ms.Solo,Zekk did leave you and the rest of his friends something,"Dearon told her.Jaina wiped her eyes.
    "He did?"she asked.Dearon nodded with a smile.
    "Since you were a much closer friend,I wanted to start with you,"he paused for a moment and handed her a small box with a letter on top of it."Zekk used all the money to his name to get something for you and some of his other friends when he left."Jaina looked at the small box.Dearon stood up from his seat.
    "Thank you,"she told him.
    "Your welcome,"Dearon said.He walked out of her room.Jaina,now alone,slowly opened the box.Her tearful eyes were now filled with wonder as she laid eyes on an outstanding brooch.It was in the shape of a butterfly and covered in gold.The tracing of the wings were gold as well except that in the middle of each wing were small pieces of silver formed a pattern and filling up the holes of them were glimmering diamonds.The eyes of the butterfly were made of green jades and the antennaes were made of ruby.Jaina cried even harder as she looked at the brooch.She set it down on her dresser gently and pulled out the letter from atop of the box it came in.She opened the letter carefully and pulled out the paper from the inside of the envelope.What she read filled her with a little bit of joy.The paper read:
    Dear Jaina,
    By now you have already received news of my death.This is partly true.The old Zekk went down with the Lightning Rod and died.You see,last night I realized that I needed to start over,have a new life.I managed to escape the crash and head toward one of the cities nearby.There I'm getting a new identity so I can make up for the mistakes I made.I still carry my first,just not my last.Jaina,we'll may or may not see eachother again,but I just wanted to tell you that I still and always will love you and I wanted to wish you a happy wedding day.I have left similar letters like this to Jacen,Tenel Ka,and Lowbacca.I have also left one to my friend Dearon(he probably hasn't opened his yet).By the way,I'm sorry about how rude I was last night.I was just angry at everything.Good

14. Ireth_Tasartir

Oct 17, 2003
    I'm so sorry I missed all those posts...You all know DRL,and I've been dealing with it this week ;)

Glad Zekk is still alive...Couldn't believe you were going to kill him :)

But that end...She could sense through the Force that Zekk was doing alright and that she would see him sooner than she thought Are you planing a sequel??? :D

Loved this fic,you've done a great job ;) :)

15. Kit-Fisto7BA

Mar 21, 2003
    Are you planning a sequel.

Maybe,maybe not.You'll have to wait and see. ;) :p

16. Ireth_Tasartir

Oct 17, 2003
    Ok,I'll wait :) ;)

17. Kit-Fisto7BA

Mar 21, 2003