main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pittsburgh, PA try to stump me in star wars trivia..........bring it on

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by SITHlord15, Oct 24, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SITHlord15

SITHlord15 Jedi Youngling

Oct 24, 2001
    I love pittsburgh,I'm from tucson,AZ but I love the steel city how about them steelers.

The reason i came on this message board is because my friends here in tucson have tried to stump me in star wars trivia but they have never prevailed so i was hoping that someone from the steel city could try to stump me so send in your questions and try to stump me......thanks

2. Jacen_Solo3

Jacen_Solo3 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 24, 2001
    ok. You want me to stump you, i got a few questions for you. I hope one of these is to your liking.

1. What was the name of the con man the empire recruited to act as thrawn?

2. What was the rank and name of the mastermind of the charade mentioned above?

3. Who was the enemy that prompted the "Truce at Bakura"

4. What is the name of the Jedi Master who left his lightsaber to Kyle Katarn?

5. What are the names of the Dark Jedi defeated by Kyle Katarn?

6. What is the name and species of Han's new friend?

7. What was the name of the modified cargo ship Lando discovered floating deserted in space? (this happened approx.17 years after the Battle of Yavin)

8. What was the one major modification to this ship?

9. What was the name of the pilot?

10. What was the name of the security system that protected the Solo children on Anoth?

Well...I have the answers if you are stumped. Let me know. you can answer them here and everyone can see if you are as good as you think you are :)

3. snap-hiss

snap-hiss Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 23, 2001
    This is a little shady. You could just look this info up on the net. I guess you'll be honest though.

!snap

4. Jacen_Solo3

Jacen_Solo3 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 24, 2001
    I don't know...its been a couple days and i haven't heaard any answers. i think that maybe you've met your match.

Let me know. I think i can shuffle through my closet and find some questions from Star Wars Trivial Pursuit. Maybe those are more your speed. ;)

5. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    I don't think this guys is for real. He posted this same topic on other Fan Force boards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.