main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LA, CA try to stump me in star wars trivia.............bring it on

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by SITHlord15, Oct 24, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SITHlord15

SITHlord15 Jedi Youngling

Oct 24, 2001
    all my friends have tried to stump me in star wars trivia and it has never worked so i was hoping someone could give me a challenge so please send in your questions and i'll answer them thanks.oh and by the way if anyone wants to chat send me a private message.

and does anyone know were to find star wars toy price values on the inter-net,thanks.

2. SoloJedi

SoloJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 10, 2001
    Why is it that in ESB........After the Hoth scene, it seems the the Empire chasing the Falcon is in the same day...2 at the most, but Luke's training in Dagobah seems to last for days? Then he meets up with them on Bespin.....

3. Jedzelex

Jedzelex Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 3, 2002
    Since the SITHlord15 is busy making curry at the moment, I will dare answer that question.

Time is relative. Lightspeed traveling can alter time in respect to someone who is one a planet (Luke-Dagobah) and someone who does the traveling (Solo).

4. TIE1138

TIE1138 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 3, 2002
    Granted, Jedzelex, time is altered through light-speed(+) travel, but with the laws of physics and or accelerating returns/increasing entropy/time and chaos (as noted in Ray Kurzweil's book, Age of the Spiritual Machine........interesting stuff, check it out) aside, I think it is more relative to the laws of Hollywood. As much as we all love the Star Wars universe, it is ultimately Lucas's illusion of time that confuses us between the two scenes. To answer your question SoloJedi, read the novelization. It will make things more clear ( in other words, I can't answer that for I have not read the noveliation myself.... thanks for the inspiration)

5. Boskone_Kenobi

Boskone_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 15, 2002
    It seemed like 2 days because lucas very wisely cut out the intervening weeks of Leia staring at the Falcons controls

6. Boskone_Kenobi

Boskone_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 15, 2002
    Here's an easy one.

It works better when said aloud, as the first answer that comes to mind is usually the wrong one. So be honest and give me what FIRST pops into your mind:::

"Out of all the Imperial Star Destroyers seen in the trilogy, which one was the only one mentioned by name?"

7. Leftymo

Leftymo Jedi Master

May 14, 2002
    What system was the rebel fleet near before Han, Leia, Luke and the gang took the imperial shuttle in ROTJ?

What planet are the sith temples located?

When Luke loses his lightsaber in ESB, when does he make a new one, and who's there with him? (this one is good, b/c its in the screenplay and was cut...)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.