Trying my hand at a fake teaser trailer just for fun... but it's harder than I thought

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV' started by Darth Valkyrus, Oct 7, 2013.

1. Darth Valkyrus Force Ghost

star 4
    I'm trying to string together a line of concocted Vader dialog in Audacity, using rips from the movies.

The sentence I'm trying to construct is "So, you have accepted the truth concerning the Jedi". I was able to assemble "concerning" out of concern (asteroids don't concern him) and bidding (what is thy bidding) with a bit of pitch shifting on the latter part of concern to make it flow nicely.

But Jedi is proving more challenging... best I can tell, Vader's only use of "Jedi" in the whole trilogy is when he tells Luke he's not a Jedi yet, and it's said really low and soft... it's hard to match it up.

I'll get this mastered yet though. Keep an eye out... a little 10 or 20 second job, all titles and music and dialog. It's quite fun actually. :D
    Dark Lord Tarkas likes this.
  2. Todd the Jedi Mod and Sitcom Dad of SWTV

Manager
    star 5
    I don't know how active it is, but the Fan Films and Fan Audio forum might have some people who can help. Of course, you can always play around with Audacity to make someone else saying Jedi sound like it's actually Vader. There's also some Vader dialogue in some video games where he might say Jedi. Force Unleashed springs to mind.
    Dark Lord Tarkas likes this.