main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tshirt Run! - Ordering now Closed! Thanks for your orders and payment.

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by FanForced, Sep 21, 2013.

1. nnaydolem

nnaydolem Jedi Master star 6

Nov 8, 2002
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE and on that color is AWESOME!!!

gra-co_o_hun likes this.
  2. nnaydolem

nnaydolem Jedi Master star 6

Nov 8, 2002
    Cory thank you so much for your pain staking work...i know what a labor of love this was for you!!! thank you for donating your time!

gra-co_o_hun likes this.
  3. gra-co_o_hun

gra-co_o_hun Jedi Master star 5

May 5, 2005
    I spoke with Ray today and wanted to make sure that He was still opened to doing the print run for us and to see if he was still agreeable to people ordering the color of garment they want. He is fine with that as long as all the info is provided.

I will however mention this... I am going to highlight some shirt colors that I think it goes best on but the idea is that people can pick the color they want. That being said, if anyone decides on a particular color that they want and they aren't satisfied with their choice upon receiving their garment, I cannot take any responsibility for the final product. So choose... wisely, My Friends. [face_thinking]

I don't mean to offend anyone but we don't usually do it this way with several colors of choice. It is limited to what it looks best on. I know some people may want black garments, the back will get lost some since there is so much black in the design as an example.

Another point I want to mention is, the design for front and back will be roughly 17" tall and that could prove a problem on adult small garments, not being able to fit the design in it's entirety on the printable area. I recommend medium and up, including ladies cut garments.... and Ladies, V-Necks limit the printable area as well cuz the neckline comes down so much more, so be aware of that if you are eyeing those types of garments. If you have questions about certain garments, please PM me.

cyodarun and DieWompRatDie like this.
  4. gra-co_o_hun

May 5, 2005
    Thank You Nnay. [face_blush]

nnaydolem likes this.
  5. Sarnia

Sarnia WOTR Liaison star 5

Jun 1, 2004
    Do we have any idea on cost yet?

6. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    I would like to know how many kid shirts we may be ordering. Usually Ray gives us a good deal because we order 40 shirts but I have a feeling we won't even need to order 10 kid shirts. With that being said, the kid shirts could be more than the adult sizes and it will be a scaled down front only design.
    Please start speaking up on how many kid shirts, please. The more we get the lower the price might be. No extra kid shirts will be purchased with the RMFF funds.

If people could also start speaking up on how many you would like to order and if you will be picking a different style shirt from what we normally purchase.

As far as price goes, it will range per shirt style, but it's looking like $15 - $20 - these are not firm prices and quantities will dictate the price as well. So speak up now so we have more info to give Ray so we can get a firm price.

Oh, and this will need to happen fast, so order taking for a couple of weeks and then off to print. Hope to have them before March is over or maybe by the first day of Spring. :D

7. catz44

catz44 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    Will these be toddler sizes too? Or just youth sizes. I ask because a youth xsmall is size 4-5 which Kenzie would be swimming in.

If there are toddler and kids sizes available we are in for at least 2.

8. DieWompRatDie

DieWompRatDie Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2008
    I'll be ordering a large.

9. Sarnia

Jun 1, 2004
    We would like one XL and one XXXL.

10. QueenHighMistress

QueenHighMistress Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 8, 2005
    At least one XXL.

11. JawaJaka

JawaJaka Jedi Knight star 2

May 24, 2011
    What is the sizing on these and do they shrink? I usually wear a medium, but depending on manufacturer and shrinkage I sometimes have to get a large. I'll get one in the original blue (as previously posted). But I can't order one until after I get back from El Paso (March 19th). Mortgage and car payment come first.

12. Haikukid

Haikukid Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 30, 2013
    1 womens large in charcoal

13. gra-co_o_hun

May 5, 2005
    I will have a full compliment of shirt colors up tomorrow night.

I have been giving it much thought as to my original suggestion of giving you free reign over the garments of your choice... and I am still going to give you choices but after looking over the garment types that tend to lean specialty, so many are blended shirts like 50/50 and those tend not to be as comfortable as the 100% cottons we have had over the years. I am going to show mens and women's garments that are a little nicer and just a regular tee option as well. You will have the opportunity to be somewhat selective, I promise.

Please Stand By...

14. gra-co_o_hun

May 5, 2005
    First Up...
    The Standard Tee. I have provided the style sheet that is on the website so you can see the info regarding this style, which is the same that we have always used for tees. These are close approximations of the colors that I think work best for the design.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

he-guy, DieWompRatDie and catz44 like this.
  15. gra-co_o_hun

May 5, 2005
    Next Up is The Ladies Tee.
    All info is provided below in the Style Sheet. I believe I tried to be accommodating on color choices. :D ... but these will be a bit more in cost and I will find out but it could be as much as $3 more per shirt. These are more of a specialty garment thus the added cost.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DieWompRatDie and catz44 like this.
  16. gra-co_o_hun

May 5, 2005
    Lastly, a slight garment upgrade for guys but be warned, these Ringer Tees are more and i will look into pricing if the guys are interested in this.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DieWompRatDie likes this.
  17. gra-co_o_hun

May 5, 2005
    I would like us to be finished with complete orders by the 21st of March. That gives everyone a solid 2.5 weeks of deciding what they want to get and then Ray can order shirts the following week and get it printed before month's end. Sound Good?

JT, can you change the banner for the thread to read "taking orders til March 21st" or something like that?

nnaydolem and catz44 like this.
  18. catz44

catz44 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    As always Cory you are awesome!!! Love the shirt and all the options!
    Who do we send our orders to?
    Also Kim mentioned possible a kids tee, do you have pricing, fixing or colors for those?

nnaydolem and Katsu_MaRoy like this.
  19. Sarnia

Jun 1, 2004
    Here is my order:
    Womans shirt charcoal one XXXL
    Mens shirt indigo blue one XL
    Mens shirt military green one XXXL
    Mens shirt indigo blue one XXXL

20. JawaJaka

JawaJaka Jedi Knight star 2

May 24, 2011
    Pricing? Where to send money (paypal address)? Shrinkage (do I order medium or large)? Link to website for more info?
    We can't order without details....

21. Sarnia

Jun 1, 2004
    Pricing cannot be finalized until we have a number of shirts that are going to be ordered. Right now the estimate is between $15-20, and that can change depending on type of shirt ordered. As for shrinkage, underneath the color examples is information about the brand of shirt which includes some information about shrinkage, if that isn't enough you can google the brand for more information. Generally when funds are ready to be collected, we paypal to the rmff account and that will be listed at that time.

22. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    The shirts listed are 100% preshrunk cotton to answer your question. I've never had one shrink on me but I don't dry them in the dryer and wash in cold so they last longer.

Catz, as it is right now you are the only one ordering smaller sizes so the price will be the same or more than the adults. Ray usually gives us a break on price because we order so many, but 2 is not a high quantity. Since Cory said this design won't work on an xsm I'm guessing smaller adult sizes could go with the children's design of just the front RMFF logo and that could help push the #'s up?

I would love to get more than 2 orders for tiny shirts (toddler/youth and tiny adult) before Cory goes through another design change and films done. 10 would be ideal, so that would be adults that need to order xsm as well.

nnaydolem and gra-co_o_hun like this.
  23. Darth_Tofu

Darth_Tofu Jedi Master star 4

Mar 17, 2002
    Wow i really like this design :) Nice job, I think i might need to get one :)

nnaydolem and FanForced like this.
  24. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    1 - Small Indigo Blue Men's T
    1 - Small Orchid Women's T
    1 - 2XL Stone Blue Men's T
    1 - 2XL Military Green Men's T
    1 - 3XL Indigo Blue Men's T
    1 - 3XL Mocha/Black Men's Ringer T

I might add to this later.

nnaydolem likes this.
  25. Katsu_MaRoy

Katsu_MaRoy Jedi Master star 2

Nov 21, 2006
    I'm not a purple person, but I'm diggin' the orchid ladies XL, so, one of those please.

and...if there's any chance of a zip hoodie with the x-wing on the back, *any color* (those texas orange would be swell), I'd be up for that.

cyodarun, nnaydolem and PtrsonsZOO like this.