TSS Logo Contest

Discussion in 'Southern Nevada, NV' started by Talon_Wolfe, Jan 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Master

star 4
    DUDE!!! That´s not your first tattoo....you drew one for me once...I still carry it in my wallet and contemplate getting it.......
  2. Luminara_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    yeah, but you didn't ever get it and that was like 5 years ago!

3. Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Master

star 4
    but I still carry it around with me...and I have every intention of getting it EVENTUALLY.....geez..... I´m actually thinking of an addition I want to add to my current tattoo.....maybe you can help me with that.... huh?? huh???
  4. Luminara_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    coooool! like what?

i like tats! too bad i can't get any... i would probably end up with full sleeves. chicks with full sleeves are so frickin awesome (so long as they have cool hair and the tats are cool) *sigh*

i would also like to peirce my face... pobre jaded...
  5. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    Have you ever seen an old lady with full sleeves? I wonder what they look like on people once they get older...
  6. Luminara_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    totally awesome!!!! haha! the other day when i was at my other weekend job, my co worker pointed out this old lady who had waist lenght white hair with a fire engine red streak through the middle! it was sooo sweet! she said ,"that's you when you're sixty!"

and i said, "i know. i know."

nothing to do with tattoos but just try and imagine me as a 60 year old with white hair with a manic panic red streak through it, eyebrow pierced, and full sleeves....coooolnessss.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.