main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV TSS Server Password

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by JonnyFlamehead, Jun 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JonnyFlamehead

JonnyFlamehead Jedi Youngling star 3

May 30, 2002
    ok guys I decided to put a password on the server.

the password is "tssrulzall"

There is a password button at the bottom of the server select screen. You have to hit that to enter the password.

I know what you're thinking..."why is he posting it on a public board????" Well I'm not too concerned about that right now, the server isn't THAT busy, this will still weed out the casual server hoppers for a while. If everybody likes this idea then I'll change the password again and give it to you through PM or in person. There is one bot in there if you want to practice but like I said if more people come on then just vote to kick him off.

I also fixed the map rotation cycle so now it won't load a dueling map, which are way to small for FFA.

Later this weekend I'm going to load a MOD that's called enhanced sabers so go download it at www.jediknightii.net, this mod will allow you to choose the double bladed saber plus it will allow saber locking with three people!!!! as I understand it anyway. But it's not on there yet.

remember if you don't like the map then just vote for next map, and it will change to the next one.

see you guys online!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.