main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV TSS server survey

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by JonnyFlamehead, Jun 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JonnyFlamehead

JonnyFlamehead Jedi Youngling star 3

May 30, 2002

.... if it is Password protected I can make sure there will be bots in there when the server is empty then you can vote to kick them out whenever if it gets busy.

I'd also like to find out how many of you like the game type the way it is, Free for all. Should we keep it like this? Or make it Team FFA or CTF or dueling or....??

Also when we get the second server up what would you guys like that one to be, and do you want that password protected also???

2. Acthar_Sm-Ith

Acthar_Sm-Ith Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2002
    Me personally, I think it should be password protected. I don't really like playing many people over the internet as too many of them sacrifice fun for another frag. I hate games liek this, that is why i quit Counter Strike. I think the people we have in our group understand that and would make a fine group of players, plus, we can invite people to join our server if we deem them good enough (in terms of ability and conduct). As for server types, i think the first server should be a free for all server. this allows for some good old fashioned fraggin fun! but for the second server i want a purposeful game, like ctf or cty. This adds an aire of purpose to the mission instead of kill and be killed.

3. Inaen

Inaen Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 17, 2002
    It would be nice to also have a seperate dueling server or a time when the regular server is a dueling server.

Almost like a ladder...

OH YEAH.....So I CAN FRAG YOU ALLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Um....I mean...er..uh...for fun.. :)

4. DarthRaith

DarthRaith Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    Well if it's password portected could you PM me with the server info, name, where password etc.

also, I think it should be sabers only ffa

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.