So NV TSS Website

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Talon_Wolfe, Jun 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Okay, C (the sys admin for TwinSunsSyndicate.com) and I were talking and we wanted to throw out some stuff to you all. At first I wanted to wait, but with all the talk recently about online games, websites and what not, I figured why not, so here's the main thing;

We are looking at getting our own FTP server. This would be a members only thing, with password protection, it would be a place that you all could post and exhange stuff, or download stuff. What this means is: We need a dedicated hard drive. Around $250 for a 250 gig one, if I remember what C told me. Anyone here willing to chip in? In theory, I might have a way smaller drive I could just donate, but that could be filled up way fast (with of course all legitimate, legal stuff).

2. Acthar_Sm-Ith Jedi Master

star 4
    well, i don't know. Can i post all of my PS2 roms and all of my movies i downloaded? just kidding
  3. cbielich Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Donate some phat cash for more drives and I can dedicate a hardrive to yourself if you want :)

C

4. JonnyFlamehead Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I have a server at work that has 1.5 Terrabytes (sp?) why not use that?

...I'll pitch in money for a hard drive anyway. 250 gigs is pretty good, what all do you people plan on storing?
  5. cbielich Jedi Youngling

star 3
    We should probably stick with using our own equipment instead of work dont yout think? That way just in case something happens the server is not just down or something.

C

Moderators: DieWompRatDie
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.