main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico Tsung Wa City: Abandoned Cloning Facility, Kamino

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by Khal_DRhonn, Aug 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Khal_DRhonn

Khal_DRhonn Jedi Youngling star 3

May 8, 2002
    This thread is another RPG location you can all use besides the Old San Juan Cantina. A description of the facility is below. Any other questions about the location, please PM me.
    --

Under heavy downpour of the always present storms, this facility has been long abandoned and forgotten. After the end of the Clone Wars, Emperor Palpatine ordered the termination of all cloning operations. His purpose: to prevent any possible creation of an opposing clone army under his rule. Imperial troops did not waste a second in carrying out the Emperor's demands. The vicious slaughter of the kaminoan cloners was swift and efficient, as well as the destruction of the premature clones and their machinery. Pleased with the result, Emperor Palpatine recalled his fleet and continued to extend his control over the remaining systems.

Many years have passed since then. The kaminoans are thought to be extinct, but a strange energy signal has recently been detected on the planet...

2. Lord_Nyom

Lord_Nyom Jedi Youngling star 2

May 22, 2002
    Space, inside an Republic Sienar Systems Star Courier, cockpit:

Lord Nyom starts an holomessage with his brothers in arms Tumba & Obi-Ian

"i've picked up an rather strange signal emanating from the distant planet Myrkr. But what worries me most is that i can't feel anything besides it, no force, no Dark Side, it's very disturbing. I'm planning a recon mission, are you with me?"

3. Jihad_MuadDib

Jihad_MuadDib Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 11, 2002
    Form time to time, a dark presence is felt in the ruins of this once great cloning facility.
    A great disturbence felt throughout the place.
    For he sometimes returned here, the place where he was created. The place where he started his first steps as a Sith. The place where he was betray, and left for dead.

But he survived. Jihad MuadDib survived. A perfect clone of Darth Sidious himself. Master of the darkside. But he was betray by his own.

He stare at the place. Many memories from his early days come to his mind. But that's history. It doesn't matter now.
    "It won't happend again. No one will dare to face me in battle. Not after I have achieved ultimate power. THE DARKSIDE"

Then he felt it...
    "A shuttle....here?"

He walks, slowly, looking for a place to hide, not because of fear, but to find who this possible trespassers are. He find a spot where he can clearly see the entrance, and waited, calmly. Like a hungry wampa waiting for his prey.

4. Ktulu_Terumo

Ktulu_Terumo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    While exploring water like Systems. The Nautolan Ktulu_Terumo finds the planet Kamino.
    Ktulu's very interested in studying systems similar to Glee Anslem, the water like Planet where he was born.

As he enters the Atmosphere of the planet in his shuttle, he reads the scope for life , cities or technology readings .
    And it strikes. A shivering pulse down his neck. A strong presence van be felt in the nearby city. A presence strong with the darkside.

"Interesting"

With haste and intrigued, Ktulu prepares to make the landing cicle....

5. Jihad_MuadDib

Jul 11, 2002
    Still hiding in the shadows, the Clone stares at the aproching ship.
    Since this facility's near destruccion, no one has care to came here. The only place where he can be the way he likes, alone.

"But now that's spolied, for someone's coming, and , unless my Force abilities are mistaken, whoever is arriving is strong with the Force, with both sides...."

Jihad steps out of the shadows, his not going to hide his presence from another Force user.
    He calmly awaits the visitor's arrival

6. Khal_DRhonn

May 8, 2002
    All of a sudden, the landing pad and some of the hallways lighted up momentarily, then shut off as quickly as they were activated. Odd since there was no "known" functional power source left in the facility.

7. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    Ktulu lands at the nearest landing platform.
    The readings on his ship clearly notifies there is no power left in the facility, yet, as he steps the platform....a sudden ligth, then gone....
    Ktulu glances the area, wondering.

"Intertesting"

8. Jihad_MuadDib

Jul 11, 2002
    Jihad walks slowly out of the compund, to the landing platform's direction.
    He has felt the presence of a "grey" Jedi.
    A specificaly powerfull one, The Arudoushi who once hunted him.

Ktulu spots Jihad, quickly reaching his feelings, realizing his not there with hostile intentions.

Jihad stands in front of Ktulu, glances, then nods in respect.

"May I ask what is the purpose of your visist, Arudoushi? Your presence here is unwanted."

9. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    The Nautolan stares at the clone.
    Motionless, and as calm as he would had been in a while.
    No expressions made, no signs of interest or wondering towards Jihad. Ktulu simply stare at him in the eye, while Jihad where attempting to reach his ligthsaber.

"Don't waste your time Jihad, you know better than that. Don't try to frigthen me with your dark ways, I've been there....
    Don't draw your weapons, for I'm not here to do battle with you.

But if you insist......."

10. Khal_DRhonn

May 8, 2002
    Before the Jedi could draw his weapon, another power surge occurs igniting some machinery inside the facility. Only this time the power remains on and doesn't go out like before.

11. Xanatos_nwo

Xanatos_nwo Jedi Master star 3

Jun 5, 2002
    [A Starship appraoches the scene. And lands swiflty. Then, a dark and tall figure with long robes exits the ship.]

"Hm, this place looks deserted. I must have mistaken with the coordinates. Let me review 'em..."

{So he enters the ship once again and notices that he is in the right place. There is no mistake made...so he decides to explore furthermore...As he explores he suddenly sense the pressence of boings strong in the Force. Force Addepts. However, without any visual contact he maintains concentrated on what he is doing there...]

12. Khal_DRhonn

May 8, 2002
    The energy mysteriously surging inside the facility increases, powering more than one of the cloning machines. The conveyers start moving and some of the crystalline containers begin to fill with an unknown viscous liquid.

13. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    Ktulu notices the sudden start of movement all around the facility.

Jihad refreins from any form of agression, and joins Ktulu in entering the facility to investigate this misterious things happening

14. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    [The Xanatos continues to search the territory and comes close to a facility...he sensed something was happening there. He sensed someone was there. So he decides to enter and investigate so that he clears up his doubts.]

15. Jihad_MuadDib

Jul 11, 2002
    The clone is surprised. He's been living in this place for years. Without intruders. With the pleasant emotion that being alone produce him.

But now.....suddenly, some machinery start working, power is back online, partialy, and a chiling sensation is felt by Jihad, crawling by his spine.

Ktulu and Jihad enter the facility, trying to sence something, a living being.
    Nothing. Nothing felt by the Force.
    But somehow, the once inoperative and left for destructed facility is operating.

16. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    [Xanaos walks to the front of the facility...he watches it as it is operating. Then, he decides to take a look inside the facility...Nothing is felt...everything's quiet...however, he senses this sensation that he is being watched by a powerful being...]

17. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    As they enter the facility, more activity can bee seen all over the place. And for Ktulu's surprice, several machines and cylinders were operating, as if never where out of line.

Then Ktulu glances, looks towards the facility doors and replies.

"You can't hide much longer Bastone, I know your aura far to well."

Ktulu felt Xanatos presence, wondering what he was doing here, and looking at Jihad.

"The Force acts in the most strangest ways"

18. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    *Passing thru a stron meteor shower the wampa scourges thru the empty nothing. Whatever this planet holds.......it must be erraticated, or gotten for his own use. The beast flys thru the debris and using his force powers blows up the large stones. He ponders on what he might encounter in that planet, and if he does, the pleasure it will bring him to destroy it*

19. Khal_DRhonn

May 8, 2002
    Even though the roar of the recently ignited machinery drowns most of the noise, a sudden movement among the shadows is briefly noticed by the facility's visitors.

20. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    As they walk around the facility, Ktulu notices some movement. Not clearly identified. Hidden between the Spaarti cilinders and the rest of the machinery jolting around. Ktulu tries to take a closer look, then replies to Jihad.

"This facility is supposed to be inhabitaded rigth?"

Jihad gives him a glance, nods, adn turn to face the machinary. Ktulu turns towards the shadow movement.
    Walking closely, ready for the unexpected.
    The fact that Ktulu can't sense anything is what's troubleing him.

21. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    [As Xanatos gets discovered by Ktulu...he decides to join both Jihad and the Arudoushi. Just as they get deper and deeper in the facility...darkness keeps creepin from within. A strane sensation. A feeling of danger and adrenaline. Suddenly,there is a noise...a rumbling noise coming from behind the machinery...]

22. digital-skywalker

digital-skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    // a strong rumble caught the explorer's attention... it was coming from behind some machinery... they decided to go investigate... for their surprise, there was a landing platform next to those machines...

as they came near, they saw a ship landing. a very sophisticated ship, triangle like. when the ship finally landed, to cloaked figures got off that ship.

suddenly the force adepts in the already existing group felt a tremor in the force. they felt a precence they've felt before.

as the cloaked figures took off their hoods... they were digital-skywalker and MegaJediRafa.

this two jedi's were responding to a misterious holo-message sent to their HQ's... after tracing the message, it appear to be coming from this planet of Kamino.

both jedi's bowed at xanatos, jihad, ktulu and tumbark.

MegaJediRafa said: "Fellow jedi's, what's to report? i see you've been here for some time now... what have you learned"

as those words were said... a earthquake was felt and some jedi's felt on the ground... as soon as everybody standed up again they headed up for the facility... again...//

23. Khal_DRhonn

May 8, 2002
    Yet another figure sped among the shadows. Another one to the back, and another from the far left, seeming to surround the individuals inside the facility's corridors.

24. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    "Greetings, respected Jedi from Adegan's...I see that you have recieved the message sent to your clan. You have been sumoned here for one reason. There's darkness rising..."

//As he tells this...Xanatos then points to a far away point to the north.//

25. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    *The wampas ship landed in one of the platforms. He sneered to himself......death. He lept from his ship and onto the wet platform. He smelled the air and caught the stench of Jedis and some others......... He quickly ignited one of his sabers and began offensive messures with his secondary weapon. He was not going to take any chances. He walked to the door and crushed it with his claws. Once inside he looked around. He climbed to the walls and using his strenght attached himself to the ceiling, like a wall crawler. He turned off his saber to not be detected and began to scurry towards the Jedi's smell. Both blasters are at full capability*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.