main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico Tsung Wa City: Abandoned Cloning Facility, Kamino

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by Khal_DRhonn, Aug 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi-Ian-Kenobi

Obi-Ian-Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 23, 2002
    *To Xadi*

"just follow me and safety would be guaranteed"

* The wampa's victory was cut shortly.....the doors in front of him open.....releasing soemthing the wampa wasn't ready for ( music starts "Korah Matah Korah Rahtahmah
    Korah Rahtamah Yoodhah Korah") It was the Wampa's former body......it was a clone body of the Dark Wookie*

2. Xanatos_nwo

Xanatos_nwo Jedi Master star 3

Jun 5, 2002
    //After taking care of the last deformed clones with Caltoth, Xanatos decides to go and see what's happening between the Sith and the Wampa...//

3. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    //As Xanatos walks towards them, he notices Obi-Ian, Xedi-Na and MegaJedi Rafa there...however, what caughts his sight was the body of an old foe...the WOOKIEXanatos opens his eyes widely and decides to pay a closer look to see what they are up to...//

"Could it be?"

4. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    *the doors are opened and there stood the imposing figure of the wookie. He raised his sight and looked at the wampa* "I never thought that i was capable of creating so much evil......" *The wampa stood there covered in the blood of countless enemies, His eyes wide open at what he was perceiving.......If this clone had free will, then the wampa never had a soul and therefore he was never Tumbark. The beast had followed comands and never actually did anything for himself. Instead he was drawned by vengeance, hate, chaos and destruction.

The clairvoyance at this moment was supreme, the Wampa was the darkside, evil embodied, he never allied with anyone unless he could use them. At that moment the wampas chackle sabers where ripped from him and flew towards the wookie. The wookie said:* "now to reclaim what is rightfully mine!" *the sabers where onto place and the wookie looked at the beast in front of him* "and so I must rectify my wrong." *A barrage of shots where fired from the wookie's weapons at the wampa, but all for not the blasts where deflected by the beasts Electric field. The wookie shot back with his thunder but such tactics proved unsuccesful. The wampa Befell upon Tumbark and began to crush the wookie. Some drool fell from the beast maw. The wookie ignited his sabers and slashed the wampa's mechanical arm.* "your feelings betray you ice creature" *the rage in the wampa was such that he blasted the wookie with great thunder shots. The wookie howled in pain. The wampa ceised and dropped the wookie to the ground where he closed in for the kill. Tumbark in an instant stood up from his postition and slashed the wampas horns off, as well as made a slash thru its chest.

The wampa retreated and regrouped.* "At least you are not a coward..........But soon I will be the maker and you will just be another kill........." *The wampa stormed towards the wookie and seized him in an electric shock. As the wookie screamed from the pain these words escaped his mouth:* "Even............in...........death...........will........... I ...............be supperior to you............I hold the soul...........you are nothing but a vat of chemicals......................." *finishing these words the wampa responded* "So be it.......I have no need for souls, I am the Alpha and the Omega." *The abominations fanged mouth closed around the wookie's neck and ripped out its throat. The wookie fell to the ground and the wampa began to feast upon its fallen enemy. Between bites the wampa ranted* "I am supreme.........I created you.............and now I destroyed you.........as I will destroy the clans..............as I will destroy the brotherhood............" *He raised his head and howled at his victory*

5. MegaJediRafa

MegaJediRafa RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 1, 2002
    *Rafa stood there beside his battle companions. He couldn't believe what just happened. This creature was more dangerous than what he thought.*

"Good heavens, It was so fast... it can't end like this. The wookie was just brought back. There must be something else." :eek:

6. digital-skywalker

digital-skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    // running away from the hangar where he was finishing up his share of clones, he closed up to where the group was standing... as he came closer and saw a dark fur-ball lying on the floor, digital-skywalker froze pale and yelled:

"what tha...... isn't that.... ohh shhh.t..."

he closed in and united with the group as he fell in awe for what he was seeing

he screamed at the wookie: "finish him... finish him now so we can go back to the cantina and have a round of smirnoffs... on me"

digital stood there waiting for the wookie to make a decision..//

7. Kartos

Kartos Jedi Youngling

Aug 20, 2002
    [[OOC-temptive post. it's up to Tumbark to decide weather this actually happens or not]]

*Kartos had only killed those clones which had attacked him. he had no need to slay more than that. after such task was done he had remained concealed, watching, while the chaos spread to the culminating event of the Wampa devouering the wookie. Kartos walked right past the group of Jedi, and in a swift motion took out an object from one of the multiple belts that where wrapped around his body under his cape. in the same motion with which he took out the object he edtended his arm in the direction of the Wampa, the object was thrown. on it's trayectory to the Wampa, the object unfolded into a long segmented knife which would most surely stab itself right on the back of the Wampa's head, unless blocked or dodged* I really had greater expectations of you, Tumbark... *his face was turned away from the Jedi, as if they wheren't even there*

8. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *the blades deadly edge was stopped in mid air by his force skill, and then redirected towards the one that threw it. The Wampa said between bites of the bloody dead wookie* "No.......Karthos it was you who dissapointed me.........." *The blade went double its speed towards its creator.........*

9. Kartos

Kartos Jedi Youngling

Aug 20, 2002
    *raises his cane just in time, the blade bouncing off it's surface and redirecting itself to the floor, where it stabs itself. he calmly lowers the cane and pulls the stopped blade back to his other hand, pressing a button which shrank it back to it's original size and snapping it to it's place in one of his belts* your mad, so your judgement doesn't concern me. *smirks*

10. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    //As this terrible events occur, Xanatos stays as an expectator...but just when jhe sees the abomination that the Wampa has made...he knows he should be prepared for anything that might come...//

*Looks at digital and whispers...*
    " Agree digital, someone must put and end to this...then we get the smirnoffs..."

11. Xedi_Na

Xedi_Na Jedi Youngling

Aug 16, 2002
    "This is most unexpected..." the cloner says worringly, turning to Obi-Ian and MegaJediRafa. "We are in grave danger and must leave at once!"

As if foretelling the future, an explosion suddenly occurs at one of the huge cloning machines. With a loud sound of bending metal, the structure begins to topple.

12. Ktulu_Terumo

Ktulu_Terumo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    Ktulu was away from the others, taking care of his wound, and meditating in the resent events.

Then he senses a disturbance...and an explosion turmoils the area.
    Ktulu gets on his feet, searching the area for possible injured Jedi, while running to the explosion's position.

13. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    //Xanatos senses a turmoil in the Force...and at the same timne an explotion is heard and seen nearby...//

"There is something wrong about this..."

14. Kartos

Kartos Jedi Youngling

Aug 20, 2002
    *he didn't react to the explotion, he just stared at the wampa. he couldn't kill this monster alone...he needed his brothers from the brotherhood*

15. Jihad_MuadDib

Jihad_MuadDib Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 11, 2002
    The explotion shakes the whole facility, several roof and walls fragments hit the floor.

Jihad stood there, disinterested, still perpelex from the discoverings he found in the last hours.

He thougth he was "alone". The last of his class. All this years he had live here, unaware they where creating his "brothers" , rigth in front of him, and he never noticed.
    And the one responsable for his first almost demise, Khal_D'Ronn, is the one behind it all.
    Now several Sidious clones where created, only to be destroyed at the hands of the Jedi. Another reason to despite them. This clones where never his enemies, in fact, they where family. Used by Khal, destroyed by the Jedi.

"Why....? Why most they destroy them?"

Jihad's Hatred is reaching it's ultimate level. A powerfull dark aura is scathing his very soul.Carnage is the only thing that could satisfy his hatred. They have destroy his life, his purpouse, his "brothers" and his home.

"Khal MUST die..... and so this Jedi!!. You will all suffer my wrath. And the sentence is death!!"

16. Obi-Ian-Kenobi

Obi-Ian-Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 23, 2002
    *Obi, Xadi and Rafa started leaving the building.....as the walked out the door....all they could see was the wampa......eating Xadi's creation.......to xadi*

"I guess the clone wasn't ready yet! ....."

*To Rafa* "Get her to safety there's something I should end now"

*The wampa noticed Rafa and Xadi running away but he didn't make any attemp to stop them all he cared about was the figure still standing in the door*

Tumbark : "U dare confront me now.....I guess I haven't hurt u enough yet"'

*Obi lights up one of his lightsabers*

Tumbark: "I can sence u r afraid of me....I will even your chances......I'm not going to use my weapons"

*Obi starts running towards the wampa...with a sudden movement the wampa rips apart a piece of the floor and throws it to Obi.....he barely jumps over it but he keeps charging towars the wampa stricking him with his lightsaber....the wampa stops the hit with his metal gloves (or whatever he has in his arms)....Obi continues but the wampa stops everything.......Obi frustrated ignites his other lightsaber....there was nothing he could do.....he gets knocked down to the floor as the wampa finally attacks back......with the fall one of the lightsaber get busted and blood is coming out of Obi's lips.....he wipes the blood out and tries to build up confidence....*

Obi: "Is that the best you got" * keeps trying to strike the wampa* "U think u r in control........u used us......u used the brotherhood but thats a sin that doesn't go without punishment"

*With this said the wampa feels a hit in his back.....Calthot didn't waste any moment when he saw Obi and the wampa in battle.....he waited an opportunity to strike his lance into the wampa.....the hit was so hard that the lance passed thru the wampa completely*

Tumbark: (full of rage) "U think that's going to kill me......its nothing but a scar"

Calthot: I don't expect that to kill you....

Jihad: maybe this will!

* the wampa gets hit one more time with a lightsaber in the back*

Tumbark : (screams full) * of rage a big charge of electricity was discharge upon Calthot and Jihad* "I'm not done yet......all of you will pay for this......"

Kartos: "I'm sorry for doing this"

*strikes the wampa one more time.....the wampa....helpless.....falls to his knees and the lance was the only thing keeping him straight without falling in the floor*

Tumbark: (stares at Obi who is in front of him) "I guessed u got what u wanted"

Obi-Ian: "Not yet my old friend.......not yet"

*with his lightsaber Obi cuts off the wampa's head with one swing*

*Obi -Ian dropped to his knees and concentrated......he felt sorry.....he didn't want things to end this way......the wampa's body started burning up in flames*

Obi-Ian : (to his brothers) "
    "Thanks.....Thanks a lot.....I know it wasn't something easy to do...but it was for the best......here.....tonight.....we prove that we stick together no matter what..... we are done here......"

*all members of the brotherhood left behind the burning body.....everyone lese there was amazed with the things that happened......and everyone showed respect to the brotherhood as they walked away*

17. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *The body of the wampa lay there impaled on the staff. Burning in an infernal array. The flames eat slowly his flesh. The place falls under a hush, there is no other noise than the roar of the flames on the beasts body.

The wampa's head on the ground gave a holler, a last whim if you will........Then from the body a coal darkness emanated, like a specter. The spirit raised from the body and gave a distorted image of the wampa. The wraith moved towards Obi Ian and the brotherhood as they left and they could feel a horrid coldness in their souls. The ghost screamed and was ready to strike when from the wookie's dead body a bright shinning light was shot. It hit the Wampa's dark spirit's back and burst its chest. A voice echoed thru the place in a ghostly manner* "Behold the power of creation, of life...........the light side of the force.........What was bred from evil will be slayed at the strike of virtue......................not by pureness..........not by corruption.........not by the extremes will this universe be saved................a balance.............a union, for there is no light withouth darkness........no good without evil." *The wampa wraith changed into a ray of darkness and then both of the lights interwined. The light and the dark rays combined and bursted out of Kamino into the heavens..............towards the Sarlaccs belly.............*

18. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    //Being a spectator of the death of the Wampa, Xanatos quickly regains knowledge...then verifies the status of his batle partners...//

"Is everyone OK?"

19. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    //After the events that will make Tsung Wa an infamous place that will be remembered for ages...Xanatos decides to head back to the Arudoushi Temple..//

20. digital-skywalker

digital-skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    // after watching the spectacular show both souls created on the cloning facility, digital-skywalker and MegaJediRafa, both take out some watch like device on their wrists, push some buttons, and dissapear into thin air... like if they were never there...//

21. Jihad_MuadDib

Jihad_MuadDib Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 11, 2002
    Several days after the events in the Cloning Facility, Jihad returns.

His formal home, the only place he could feel comfortable. That was then. Before THEY intrude. Before he discovered the truth.

And the will ALL pay for it.
    Jihad stands in front of the spartii cylinders.

"Khal...for using me, for giving life to my death brothers, only to use them, as if they where puppets. I will have your head for that Khal_D'Ronn!!!!

He walks towards the Facility, staring at his death "brothers" corpses, and he remembers the slaughter.....

"The Jedi!!! You will pay as well...you killed my brothers, I will avange them!
    I will have revenge!!"

Jihad exits the facility, and stands in a landing platform, staring at the everlasting rain of Kamino.

"Soon, the Kamino rai will be fill with blood. Jedi blood will cover Kamino's endless sea, and then ....KAHL!!!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.