main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Knox, TN TSWCG TAKES CONTROL OF KNOXVILLE FF !!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by humperdink, Feb 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. humperdink

humperdink Jedi Youngling

Sep 12, 2002
    Do not adjust your monitor. TSWCG has now taken control of Knoxville FF. WE control the horizontal. WE control the vertical. WE control ALL that you see and hear !

Knoxville FF has fallen !! Imperial TSWCG forces are taking over to breathe life into this difunctional local organization. WE now have the monopoly on ALL SW local goups. WE are now in control !!

I Nominate MYSELF as Supreme leader. I will appoint my toadies without any need for voting !!

Today is a NEW day. Out with the old..
    If you try to challange my position i will remove your post and ban you from FF.

Now,.....welcome to the NEW Knoxville FF.

Humperdink

EDIT: Locked on request by your CR

2. K9-Rod

K9-Rod Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 26, 2002
    "ALL BOW TO THE SUPREME MASTER COLLECTOR!!!!"

3. Jar Jar

Jar Jar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 13, 1998

[face_plain]

I would really rather not get the process of trying to get the group's new leader turned into a big joke. If you want to be CR, please formally nominate yourself for the position or nominate someone else.

Thanks!

4. humperdink

Sep 12, 2002
    Oh !! This is no joke. We WILL contol this board. I nominate myself, i vote for myself, i elect myself. DONE !!!!!

Actually, just tryin to get you all some business over here at the FF. I figured if i posted a hostile takeover everyone would crap on themselves and it just might spark up some conversation ..

T K - 114

5. dark4ce

dark4ce Jedi Youngling

Jan 9, 2003
    Actually FF would benefit from the TSWCG taking over. There should only be one group anyway.

6. Jar Jar

Jul 13, 1998
    "Actually FF would benefit from the TSWCG taking over. There should only be one group anyway."

That is your opinion and not fact. Besides, that is what we were always about.. To a certain extent anyway. Originally the idea was that both groups share the same members, but one just meets on weekdays and one meets on weekends and does things a little differently.

"So.." then you ask "why have two different forums and two different names if they are the same basic group and have the same people?"

Well, the goal of us being the same organization working together under two different names hasn't worked out so well, but to be honest but I don't think that is a bad thing at all. I get different folks at FF then TSWCG gets and I no longer see several of the folks who used to attended both TSWCG and FF meetings at FF meetings. Inadvertantly, both groups have developed two different memberships and two different styles of meeting.

Seeing as this is your first post on this board and I have no idea who you are, I have to ask if you have attended a FanForce meeting before. If you haven't been to a meeting, come down on the 22nd and you'll see that it's not the same.

Would a merger of groups be beneficial then? To put it bluntly, no. I'm not going to get into all of the why's, but it just wouldn't help. As I have said, FanForce is an awesome resource and should not be cast aside. This board is a part of a huge community and it has a massive reach all the way to future tie-in's with LFL. This forum will be closed down if there is no FanForce chapter. All the present and future benefits of being an FF chapter will be lost if we closed this chapter. A merger of FF into TSWCG is like throwing out the dishes with the dishwater.

In short I want to keep the group alive, not kill it off. If no one else wants that, then we will die off or there will be a merger or something.

7. humperdink

Sep 12, 2002
    Hey Dark Force person. TSWCG won't turn ya away. You can even have an oppinion. Check us out.

T K - 114

8. SaxeCoburg

SaxeCoburg Jedi Youngling

Feb 9, 2003
    Mr Humperdink is our leader! We will rally our forces behind him. Blitz-craig on my mark!

9. Jar Jar

Jul 13, 1998
    "Hey Dark Force person. TSWCG won't turn ya away. You can even have an oppinion. Check us out."

Very clever Adam, think that one up by yourself, or did the council of elders help you? :p

10. humperdink

Sep 12, 2002
    Well, at least it was clever.

Adam and his council of elders...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.