main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

TTF Meeting Monday August 18th

Discussion in 'Archive: Raleigh, NC' started by Jedi_Natalie, Aug 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Natalie

Jedi_Natalie Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    The next TTF meeting will be on Monday August 18th at 7:00PM at:

Mitch's Tavern
    2426 Hillsborough St.
    Raleigh, NC

There is plenty of parking right across the street at NC State anything that is B permit is open to anyone after 5:00pm and also the side of teh street is open after 5 to park.

So who is going to make it??

2. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    I'm there! Lots to cover!

3. BrianMan

BrianMan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 16, 2000
    Hey hey hey, that's good timing, as I'm moving in at NC State this Sat/Sun, so it's pretty likely I can be there. If I can make it, I'll bring roommate/partner-in-crime Alex with me, and as an addition, we can explain the fan film/short film "company" we've got going, etc.

Anyway, looking forward to the meeting and finally putting a face to all this text, as alas I wasn't able to do at the IQM2. :_| Of course, I was on vacation so it works out.

4. Jedi_Natalie

May 20, 2002
    Thats awesome BrianMan - if you are onCampus then you can just walk to Mitch's Tavern it is right across the street.

Hope to see everyone there - and make sure to go to starwars.meetup.com to sign up!

5. BrianMan

BrianMan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 16, 2000
    As an aside, on this NCSU schedule thingy it has a "Convocation Festival" from 7-10, but I'm assuming it won't take long, so I may check it out and then head on over or something.

6. Jedi_Natalie

May 20, 2002
    Eh I don't remember ever doing it so its probably not to important.

Hope to see you there. :)

7. Psycho_Jedi

Psycho_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 26, 2002
    I'll be there for sure. Hope to see everyone there!!!!

8. Jedi_Natalie

May 20, 2002
    BrainMan I just found this on the NC State site:

On Monday, Aug. 18, author and motivational speaker Dr. Bertice Berry will be the keynote speaker at NC State?s second annual Convocation event, scheduled for 7 to 10 p.m. at the RBC Center. The event will also include an exhibition basketball game refereed by Fox, Oblinger and Stafford; free T-shirts for the first 3,000 students; and other gifts and prizes. Transportation from campus will be provided for students beginning at 5:30 p.m.

So looks like its at the RBC Center off campus so if you go you won't be back until really late. Must have started teh year after I came to state. Good news Carroll hall has new elevators!! Talked about it in the article - boy do I have stories to tell about them elevators! Getting stuck between floors...Having to crawl onto the floor because it stoped so high...jump down to teh floor....A refusal to go to the 3/4 floor unless it went to the 10th first.... Lots of stories...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.