main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

TTF member's Star Wars stories posted on the N&O web site

Discussion in 'Archive: Raleigh, NC' started by Bodo_Janx, May 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bodo_Janx

Bodo_Janx Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 20, 2004
    TTF Members:

In the "What's Up" section of the News & Observer today, there cover story is about Star Wars and the effect it has had on people's lives. The article does not have everyone's story in it, but if you head over to the N&O's website you will see more stories. The link is www.newsobserver.com.

Right now, there are a few stories from members of our group posted online. So check it out!

Bodo Janx

2. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    Hee hee! Actually, I wrote the first two posts. :D

I'm glad Orla covered Felix Diaz in the column. Felix is a great guy, was in charge of the IQM's that gave our club exposion. He's the star wars toy collectible maven in the 501st.

He sells stuff often at the Star Fairgrounds so check him out. He's done very well financially focusing on his passion.

3. Vaders_Mom

Vaders_Mom Jedi Youngling

May 6, 2005
    My post is on there also, I found out about them needing stories right here from you guys! In fact, I have found out all kinds of interesting and useful info, this is a great forum, and you guys are really organized and helpful.
    My post refers to my 7 year old, whose photograph I named "Darth Zack" may be included in this Friday's What's Up section.

4. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    Terrific photo, Darth's mom! Hope to see you there! I've added my AOTC report from when I was in charge of the Crossroads 20 event from three years ago, when I had a blast.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.