main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson Tucson FanForce Activities/Events Thread

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Admiral_JasterMereel, Aug 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Admiral_JasterMereel

Admiral_JasterMereel Tucson FF Founding Member star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    This thread is for activities in the Tucson FanForce. If you have any ideas, post it in here and everyone can take a look and it can be discussed at the next meeting. You can also discuss collecting, costuming, and the like here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Since I work in a game store and have unlimited access to such RPG's as the Star Wars RPG, I've decided to try to hold these games at least two Saturdays a month. I have a few friends who really want to get into it, and I decided to try and turn it into a TFF Game Night.

If you are interested in this call me or PM me and I'll add you to the list. Don't feel bad if you don't want to, even if no one in the TFF wants to, I'll still be holding it with the non-TFFers.

You Rebel Scum!
    ~Bôba Fe++

edit: locked. see sticky thread of same name.

2. AoErat

AoErat Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 12, 2001
    SWRPG would be cool. I only play D&D at the moment, so I don't know any SWRPG rules. :( Does it use the d20 system?

3. jada_marnew

jada_marnew Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 22, 2003
    REgarding the costumes and props, I know VOID has recommended visiting the costumes and props threads. Also, there are some folks up in the PFF who'd probably be willing to give advice. You can always post a thread up there or go to the Master's Tavern and inquire within.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.