main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson Tucson FanForce Meeting #2

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by TD0690, Sep 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TD0690

TD0690 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 4, 2002
    We need to setup our second meeting. I was thinking of having it on either September 14th or 15th. Let me know if this sounds good or not. I know it may seem a little soon to have our second meeting but I'd like for us to become official asap and then start having monthly meetings. :)

I have no idea about a location (except maybe Eegee's [face_love]). I checked out Borders but I don't really think it'd be a good place for a meeting. The next location doesn't have to be big. If we have it that weekend then I won't be able to bring Lucky_Charms or my other friends (who will have JC names shortly) so our group will be somewhat small unless we get new people. Let me know about what dates work for you. I'd like to have it at about the same time if it's on Saturday. If it's on Sunday then I can make it earlier.

SFB

2. TD0690

Feb 4, 2002
    Any thoughts about this?

3. big_boss_nass

big_boss_nass Tucson FF Founding Member star 4

Nov 12, 2001
    Saturday the 14th would be good for me. I could go Sunday but it might be a little more difficult for me. We should meet at some kind of comic shop or something, where ever you guys/gals want to go would probably be good with me.

Does anyone have any ideas with what we could do? Also when I was driving next to the Park Mall I saw a theater that was still playing Star Wars: Episode II | Attack of the Clones. When I go there tomorrow for my moms birthday I'll ask how much longer they'll be playing it.

If anyone has any ideas please post them. :D

4. TD0690

Feb 4, 2002
    I don't really know the area anymore, so the location is really up to you guys. Try brainstorming for good locations (it'd probably be best if we knew by the end of this week so I can tell Obey Wann :)). If nothing else we could meet at the mall again? ?[face_plain]

Saturday the 14th (about 3pm?) will be good for me then too. Can anyone else make it then? I'd like to try not to exclude anyone but I also understand that not everyone will be able to make every meeting. :)

It'd be cool to be able to go see AOTC down there but we can't really have a meeting at the theater. I seriously doubt it'd be okay with everyone's parents if we all met up at the mall to have the meeting and then went somewhere else. :(

Let me know if anyone has any ideas. :)

SFB

5. darthspino

darthspino Tucson FF Founding Member star 4

Aug 18, 2001
    Yes Saturday the 14th @ (3P.M.?) would be good for me too :) I wil try and think of some places where we can meet, I will ask my mom to think of places too.She knows Tucson better then the back of her hand :p

6. TD0690

Feb 4, 2002
    I hope you guys can think of something. Just remember, if it's any type of store, be sure to get permission from the manager before we set it in stone. :)

SFB

7. KiamiSinno

KiamiSinno Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 2, 2002
    I think that Sept. 14 is a good idea. I also think it's a good idea to see AotC at the theater across the street. Here's a stupid question, but I'm famous for asking them. Can we come if we weren't at the fist meeting?

8. TD0690

Feb 4, 2002
    I also think it's a good idea to see AotC at the theater across the street.

I'd like to go also. However it's up to everyone's parents if they'd be ok with all of us walking over there from the mall. Because if we see AOTC there then we need to have the meeting at the mall (since that's the closest place, atleast as far as I know since I don't live down there).

Can we come if we weren't at the fist meeting?

Yes you can come if you weren't at the first meeting. It's not even required that you make every meeting to be a member. :)

SFB

9. KiamiSinno

KiamiSinno Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 2, 2002
    Thank you very much for that information. BTW, when you guys decide where the meeting will be at, try to notify the people at the information desk. It would be very helpful if someone can't remember or doesn't know.

10. TD0690

Feb 4, 2002
    You're welcome. :)

If we have a meeting at the mall again. I don't really think the information desk people will care. :( Because it's not really mall related.

In the future I'll make sure that we have it posted exactly where we're gonna meet. :)

SFB

11. Goldmember0690

Goldmember0690 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 1, 2002
    Is there going to be gold there? I might come if there'sh gold there. I love gold.

Goldmember

12. Admiral_JasterMereel

Admiral_JasterMereel Tucson FF Founding Member star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    Hello All...

Saturday the 14 of September seems to be an open day for me. I believe meeting at
    Star Wars: Episode II | Attack of the Clones
    would be a very good idea for an upcoming Fan Force meeting. I may be able to arrange another area to meet after the film. I will keep all members interested in participating in the next meeting notified on my progress.

(P.S.: TD0690, could we speak of the costuming with the other members? I took a look at the Big Yellow Box site. Cool...)

~Bôba Fe++

13. TD0690

Feb 4, 2002
    believe meeting at Star Wars: Episode II | Attack of the Clones would be a very good idea for an upcoming Fan Force meeting. I may be able to arrange another area to meet after the film.

As long as it's cool with everyone's parents, I'm open. :)

could we speak of the costuming with the other members?

I've already posted a thread on it. I'll bump it for you. No one is really that interested unless it's armor. :(

I took a look at the Big Yellow Box site. Cool

I'm glad you liked it. It's a great site to start with. :)

SFB

14. Goldmember0690

Goldmember0690 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 1, 2002
    We should have the meeting and go shee Goldmember, yesh. hahaha

Goldmember

15. TD0690

Feb 4, 2002
    Any new ideas?

SFB

16. darthspino

Aug 18, 2001
    I know that Jesse and I are into the SW CCG's.Does anyone else collect SW cards? If so, would anyone like to trade with me at the next meeting? :D

17. KrystalBlaze

KrystalBlaze Jedi Master star 5

Aug 3, 2002
    Where is it going to be at?

18. Admiral_JasterMereel

Admiral_JasterMereel Tucson FF Founding Member star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    Actually, TD0690,

The 14 may not be a good day for me. I just found out that I have something to do that weekend... If you can't change it, that's alright, but if you could, could you please try to move it to another weekend?

I would be willing to take a look at your cards, Darthspino. Do you have any SW Episode II cards? Episode I?

Sorry about the costuming thing, TD0690... :(

~Bôba Fe++

19. TD0690

Feb 4, 2002
    That's too bad Admiral_JasterMereel. If it's still good for everyone else, I'd still like to have on the 14th. If we don't have it on that day then I won't be able to make it for another two weeks. Like I've said before I'd like to get the TFF official ASAP.

Admiral_JasterMereel, I wish you could be there, but not everyone will be able to make every meeting. :(

Sorry about the costuming thing, TD0690

What are you sorry about? ?[face_plain] Please send me a PM.

SFB

20. KrystalBlaze

KrystalBlaze Jedi Master star 5

Aug 3, 2002
    HELP ME! I don't understand! Where are we meeting and when? I'm dense! ;)

21. TD0690

Feb 4, 2002
    Nowhere yet. That's what we're trying to decide.

So far it looks like the 14th at 3pm will be good for most of us.

I was thinking that if all of your parents would ok it, it'd be good to meet at the mall again for the meeting part and walk over to the cheap theater to see AOTC. :)

22. big_boss_nass

big_boss_nass Tucson FF Founding Member star 4

Nov 12, 2001
    I don't know how much longer AotC will be playing at the theater across from the mall? I asked the guy that sold me my tickets and it looked like he had no idea what I was talking about. But the tickets are $7.75 :eek:

23. TD0690

Feb 4, 2002
    :eek: Ok, well nevermind then. I thought they were cheap! :eek:

Any ideas for the meeting then? We could always try the mall again, in our usual meeting place????

24. darthspino

Aug 18, 2001
    I would be willing to take a look at your cards, Darthspino. Do you have any SW Episode II cards? Episode I?
    Yes I have Episode I and Episode II cards :)
    If you can make it to the meeting too, please bring your cards too so we can trade :D

25. TD0690

Feb 4, 2002
    So... sense I'm not getting much feedback here, is the Park Place Mall alright with everyone again? ?[face_plain] Saturday the 14th (a week from this Saturday) @ 3pm? Maybe by the play area near the food court? ?[face_plain]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.