main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tulsa FanForce Christmas Party Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Archive: Tulsa, OK' started by GENERAL_FEL, Nov 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FaceLoran

FaceLoran Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 10, 1999
    Kenzi's bringing me (24), as well. :D

2. pinata242

pinata242 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2002
    Tell Kenzi thanks anyway, but Hailey will need more intelligent conversation than you could provide, Billy... :p

3. IMAXPoe

IMAXPoe Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2003
    It's okay Billy. Amanda is bringing me(23) so who needs the little kids!

Big Kids Rule! :D

4. MaStErOfThEfOrCe2002

MaStErOfThEfOrCe2002 Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 2, 2002
    Oh yeah, I am still a kid. You guys keep telling me different. Kara says I'm about 20. Oh, and just a warning to all who are camera shy, I'm bringing my video camera. If it's Ok with Jake, we can watch what I shot in Plano. It's not much, but I think it's kinda funny.

5. MysticTrunks01

MysticTrunks01 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2002
    I like the parts i'm in the best ^_^ and the parts i shot... MWA HAHAHAHA

6. GENERAL_FEL

GENERAL_FEL Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2001
    "If it's Ok with Jake, we can watch what I shot in Plano."

No problem, unless its on VHS. We do not own a VCR. Well, actually, we do, but I refuse to hook it up.

If you can hook the camera directly to the TV, no problem. We don't have a video camera. Sorry.

I also plan to pick up a few "choice" DVDs this week (new releases and some funny stuff), so we should have plenty to watch.

We also have a few board games if anyone is interested. We have Scattergories, SW Trivial Pursuit, and the new updated Trivial Pursuit as well. If someone has a group favorite, feel free to bring it along!

7. Mrs_General_FEL

Mrs_General_FEL Jedi Youngling

Nov 3, 2003
    I am so excited. I know we all will have lots of FUN Saturday! Clayton and Corey are very excited also and talk about the party everyday. We will also have a little something(gift bag)for the Little Kids so they do not feel left out during Dirty Santa.

8. MaStErOfThEfOrCe2002

Nov 2, 2002
    I don't know how many of you got to meet or remember Tabatha. Well, I talked to her a few days ago and she said she was going to pay her dues for the coming year and is going to try to get more active. I mentioned the Christmas party to her and her father and her are most likely going to be coming. She asked me to post for her since her internet is down. She's probably going to bring pop and chips and dip for while we're playing dirty santa and watching movies. She also wanted me to say she's looking foward to seeing everyone again. :)

Edit: Jake, I'm going to bring the cables so we can just hook the camera up to the t.v. directly. The tape only has like 10 minutes or less right now, but I'm going to add to it Saturday night.

9. IMAXPoe

Feb 3, 2003
    If I had thought about it sooner Shelbi, I could have borrowed your camera and/or tape and burn a DVD for you.

Maybe after you film this weekend we can get together and burn it and do a little editing and make a kind of yearbook for the Tulsa Fanforce.

Now that might be something we would want to look into doing more next year and I could make them for only the cost of the blank DVDs. Just a thought.

10. Maumi

Maumi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 28, 2002
    Now that is a good thought Heath. I like it a lot. DVD Fan Force yearbook. Good idea!!!

11. GENERAL_FEL

Feb 10, 2001
    Shelbi,

Tell Tabatha and her Father that they are more than welcome to attend! The more, the merrier!

12. MaStErOfThEfOrCe2002

Nov 2, 2002
    The reason I hadn't tried to burn the footage onto a DVD is cause it didn't have much on it, I was waiting til after the Christmas Party. I would be more than happy to bring my camera to events and help make a little documentary on us. I've been wanting to learn some editing skills anyway. That's kinda what I'd been trying to do when I took it to Plano, but with my gloves on Saturday, it was kind of a lost cause.

13. Kara_Jade_2002

Kara_Jade_2002 Jedi Youngling

Feb 1, 2003
    Well, hello everyone, sorry I took so long to say anything. Joe and I finally got our computer back last week and I have been checking in here ever so often. Unfortunately it looks like Joe and I will be unable to attend the party although it sounds like fun. Guess we will just have to go to the next one. Hope everyone has fun.:) See you all later.

14. breeland

breeland Jedi Youngling

Jun 27, 2002
    Just a quick question!

What age range and how many kids will there be at the party?

I have already arranged a babysitter for Alex, but depending on the age of all the kids I might bring her.

Or maybe I should go ahead and have her taken care of so I can enjoy the party.........hmmmmmmmm.

Bree

15. GENERAL_FEL

Feb 10, 2001
    Bree,

We know the following kids will be there:

• Robby Sanders(4)
    • Little Miss Tyler (3)
    • Corey Brown (3)
    • Clayton Brown (9)
    • Insert your child's name and age here (hint, hint)
    As mentioned earlier, Valerie and I are putting together some cool little goodie bags for the children. The kids will all be welcome to play in the boys' rooms or where ever. While we don't have an awesome game room like Russ and Amanda, there is still plenty of room.

Plus, I was planning on having the kids all rake my leaves and hang the Christmas lights while the adults eat. "No one eats until your chores are done!"

Just kidding! This will be a very family-friendly party. Please let us know if you plan on bringing Alex or not.

16. MaStErOfThEfOrCe2002

Nov 2, 2002
    I'm sure this is no suprise to anyone who knows Tabatha, but she told me today that she won't get to come after all. Her parents have some deal to go to.

17. breeland

breeland Jedi Youngling

Jun 27, 2002
    I think we will stick to our original plan for this weekend. Gary and I are going to put a dog corral together this weekend and it would be better for Alex not to be here. My sister is going to take her to Norman this weekend so I will be able to enjoy the party.

Bree

18. GENERAL_FEL

Feb 10, 2001
    No problem, Bree!

Being parents of two, we can totally relate. You still have to take a goodie bag home to her, though! 8-}

19. IMAXPoe

Feb 3, 2003
    Looking forward to tonight but I have one real quick question. What's the attire for the evening? Jeans and t-shirts, jeans and a nice shirt, or more business casual?

20. pinata242

pinata242 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2002
    Jake mentioned costumes when I called earlier. Also something about Greco-Roman wrestling? :confused: I'm dressing up as myself: jeans and a t-shirt. How the night goes will determine if I keep that much on.

21. Calli

Calli Jedi Master star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    So, its a toga Christmas party then?

Awesome!

Toga!
    Toga!
    Toga!

;)

22. IMAXPoe

Feb 3, 2003
    Okay so who's bringing the mass of sheets we will need for the togas? :D

23. Calli

Calli Jedi Master star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    Hmmmmmm...lets see who can bring the sheets...

I nominate Brent! :D

**Please Note That Any Candidate Cannot Decline From Their Nomination**

BTW...Its extremely SLOW at work today.

24. IMAXPoe

Feb 3, 2003
    I second the nomination!

He will also need to bring pillow cases for the kids to make togas!

25. GENERAL_FEL

Feb 10, 2001
    Why am I suddenly VERY afraid?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.