main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OKC, OK Tulsa Imax on the 10th!

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by darthwalls, Oct 31, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darthwalls

darthwalls Jedi Youngling

May 25, 2002
    I plan on going to Tulsa to see the Imax version of AotC on sunday the 10th. If anyone else wants to go post here so we can make some plans. I can take 4 more people with me. I'll get show times and post here, but early afternoon will probably be best.

2. Silent_Jedi

Silent_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 2, 2001
    I got shotgun!!

Only the 9:30am, the 7:30pm and the 10:00pm shows are left--others are sold out--so we need to decide, and it might be a good idea to order tickets NOW!

here is the site

edit: Ok, not sure if the other times are really sold out or not, but Sunday the 10th is the ONLY damn day that mid-day showtimes aren't listed? wierd
    edit of the edit: called Tulsa cinemark and asked why the hell there were only 3 show times on the 10th--turns out they are having some special presentation of another movie that afternoon--bummer

My pref. would be the 7:30pm instead of 9:30am, I don't think I want to see Rick at the butt-crack of dawn!!

3. darthwalls

darthwalls Jedi Youngling

May 25, 2002
    Seeing me is better than seeing my crack at the butt-of dawn;). Then again, it looks just as good as I do at anytime:)! ANYWAY, the 9:30 A.M. is really the best time for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.