main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Turkish Star Wars Comic Books

Discussion in 'Archive: Turkey' started by Rebojazz, Dec 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rebojazz

Rebojazz Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2006
    For our show next October I've decided to expand my foriegn collection to include comics from other parts of the world, mainly Turkey, Hungary and Poland. I have several Hungarian and Polish books but I still need to get any from here. I know Dark Horse Comics had some released in the late 90's up to about 2006 or newer. If anyone can help as to where I can find some that would be greatly appreciated!

PS. I'm also looking for novels, games and newspaper articles!

Cheers

2. Darth_Pyross

Darth_Pyross Jedi Youngling star 1

May 8, 2005
    Rebojazz, it is a bit difficult to find the Turkish comic book versions of the movies (in which they are the only comics that were translated into Turkish) and I am not sure if people who own those, would share (since those comics have gained collectible value).

But I believe my friend Darth Dogg would share her newspaper article collection :)

BTW it is great to hear that you're expanding your collection with foreign stuff!

3. Darth-Dogg

Darth-Dogg Jedi Youngling

Jun 18, 2007
    Hi Rebojazz,

Yes, I've a collection about Star Wars newspapers. :)

But I don't understand, do you want to buy them or do you want to I scan them and mail to you?

4. Rebojazz

Dec 11, 2006

For the most part with newspaper articles, I'm looking for one really nice newspaper article that I can actually frame... preferably a front page one. You see, I do a show every year and this year for a display I would like to do have items from other countries that were influenced by the movies. Basically to show people what all was available in other parts of the world. I've actually been doing this for a few years now but I have a lot of toy-related items not printed stuff like comics or posters... that sort of thing.

5. Darth-Dogg

Darth-Dogg Jedi Youngling

Jun 18, 2007
    Hmm, I've got some, not a frontpage, but second page :) I can give you our interview page or RoTS news. Are you interested in magazine news in Turkish too? (about SW of course)

By the way, I'll send you photos about Uzay figures, soon. Sorry for delay.

6. Rebojazz

Dec 11, 2006
    That's ok, I'm very patient.

A second page article will do fine. Basically anything on print that displays nice. That's something different that people from here don't see.

Thanks for your kind help!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.