main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Richmond,VA Turkish Star Wars

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by ItsThatGuy, Oct 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ItsThatGuy

ItsThatGuy Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 12, 2006
    http://tv-links.co.uk/video/4/1800/2533/17542/28425

A movie only Luke could appreciate...and try to remaster and dub! [face_laugh]

More info here:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D%C3%BCnyay%C4%B1_Kurtaran_Adam

I've watched about 15 minutes of it and it makes my brain hurt!

2. James3

James3 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 7, 2006
    Can't be that bad. I will check it out when I get on a 'puter.

3. ItsThatGuy

Oct 12, 2006
    Reminds me of watching an old movie on one of those film projectors from elementary school, where they had to use an old cassete player for sound...

4. shabad

shabad Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2006
  5. ItsThatGuy

Oct 12, 2006
    Indiana Jones theme music, Red wampas, black wampas, white mummmies with exploding heads, numerous flying jumps in the air, villians with latex halloween masks, random Star Wars Battle scenes, spears that turn into cheesely thrown flying disks that explode, OMG is that King Leonidas?.... Seriously how could you go wrong?!

[face_laugh]

6. CueTheMassacre

CueTheMassacre Jedi Youngling

Nov 23, 2007
    Oddly enough, apparently the force is some form of deadly Bruce-Lee/trampoliner fighting style. I'm going to try and understand this for a quick second: Indiana Jone was made earliest I guess is 1981, was the world honestly using such bad special effects in the 80's? I mean come on, Asia was terrible at the time and even Enter the Dragon had better fight scenes! At least we didn't see Bruce Lee kicking through a sheet of fabric! Also I think that guy does illegal narcotics, just throwing that out there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.